Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One simple fact that proves "FACE > HEIGHT"

even if you have the jawline of a god but you're an absolute manlet, in her eyes you're just an insect compared to godtier 6'5 chads
Everyone is an insect compared to 6'5 Chads, lol.

IMO u non short guys don't understand the filtering mechanism of a girl thats taller than u or same height.

They literally look at us as waste. If they had a gun and murder was legal they would shoot us first.

She first has to find your face attractive before anything else matters. If she doesn't like your face, your height matters very little, that's why face > height.

When manlet copers say that height > face, they disregard the fact that she has to first approve of the guy's face before anything else.

It doesn't matter if you are 6'3 if you look like this:

9ttNldh.jpg

Height will never be able to make up for face when there is no attraction there, it can only add to the overall attraction.

Let's say she is an ethnic foid with low standards and 4 white boy is the lowest she would go, but she also loves tall guys. She would reject the 5'6 4/10 guy and be attracted to the 6'4 4/10 guy. But she would also reject the 6'4 3/10 guy.

minimum face requirement for said foid > height.
Jsanza can lose weight, buzz his hair and steroid the fuck up. Then with the god tier body and good frame, he can run bodygame and go for 6/10 at most. Us ugly manlets can't looksmax with roids. He can also save up for jaw surgery and all that shit.

Jsanza can lose weight, buzz his hair and steroid the fuck up. Then with the god tier body and good frame, he can run bodygame and go for 6/10 at most. Us ugly manlets can't looksmax with roids. He can also save up for jaw surgery and all that shit.
He can never be a 6/10 without facial reconstruction surgery. His entire face is recessed.

She first has to find your face attractive before anything else matters. If she doesn't like your face, your height matters very little, that's why face > height.

When manlet copers say that height > face, they disregard the fact that she has to first approve of the guy's face before anything else.

It doesn't matter if you are 6'3 if you look like this:

9ttNldh.jpg

Height will never be able to make up for face when there is no attraction there, it can only add to the overall attraction.

Let's say she is an ethnic foid with low standards and 4 white boy is the lowest she would go, but she also loves tall guys. She would reject the 5'6 4/10 guy and be attracted to the 6'4 4/10 guy. But she would also reject the 6'4 3/10 guy.

minimum face requirement for said foid > height.

Goldfish tier logic.

You are just saying there is a minimum cutoff for face. So what? There is a minimum cutoff for height too. You have to be tall enough for her to consider your face. If you're 5'4" and she's 5'8" she won't fuck you. Less than 1% of women will fuck a guy that's shorter than her.

And there's a minimum cutoff for race too. If you're indian and she only wants white guys, you're out too.

Post some science if you want to prove something.

Lil' J can run JBW game in SE Asia. There is no "bottom" for white-men to speak of when it comes to Asian countries. That is why whitecels flock there vs. any other region of the world.

He can never be a 6/10 without facial reconstruction surgery. His entire face is recessed.
The point is he at least has the opportunity to looksmax with steroids and some surgeries to look somewhat normal. Hes tall so being jacked will not appear like a fucking joke compared to this manlet incel:

Manlet

Goldfish tier logic.

You are just saying there is a minimum cutoff for face. So what? There is a minimum cutoff for height too. You have to be tall enough for her to consider your face. If you're 5'4" and she's 5'8" she won't fuck you. Less than 1% of women will fuck a guy that's shorter than her.

And there's a minimum cutoff for race too. If you're indian and she only wants white guys, you're out too.

Post some science if you want to prove something.
Yes, there is a minimum cutoff for height, just as there is a minimum cutoff for face. What I am saying is, you're not getting any action from a foid if you don't meet her facial expectations, no matter if you're 50 meters tall.
Lil' J can run JBW game in SE Asia. There is no "bottom" for white-men to speak of when it comes to Asian countries. That is why whitecels flock there vs. any other region of the world.
He could probably get laid in SEA, yes. He looks high trust and friendly. He would probably have to pick from the bottom tier Asian foids, though and couldn't slay.

Yes, there is a minimum cutoff for height, just as there is a minimum cutoff for face. What I am saying is, you're not getting any action from a foid if you don't meet her facial expectations, no matter if you're 50 meters tall.

He could probably get laid in SEA, yes. He looks high trust and friendly. He would probably have to pick from the bottom tier Asian foids, though and couldn't slay.

No one has ever said that isn't true. The same can be said for everything else.

>you're not getting any action from a foid if you don't meet her height expectations, no matter if you're handsome as fuck.
>you're not getting any action from a foid if you don't meet her race expectations, no matter if you're top tier for your race.

I have always said physical attraction is primarily three things:

1) Race
2) Height
3) Face

If you have 0/3 going for you, you are incel
If you have 1/3 going for you, you might get laid rarely
If you have 2/3 going for you, you will likely get laid with a bit of work
If you have 3/3 going for you, you are Chad and have women on easy mode

No one has ever said that isn't true. The same can be said for everything else.

>you're not getting any action from a foid if you don't meet her height expectations, no matter if you're handsome as fuck.
>you're not getting any action from a foid if you don't meet her race expectations, no matter if you're top tier for your race.

I have always said physical attraction is primarily three things:

1) Race
2) Height
3) Face

If you have 0/3 going for you, you are incel
If you have 1/3 going for you, you might get laid rarely
If you have 2/3 going for you, you will likely get laid with a bit of work
If you have 3/3 going for you, you are Chad and have women on easy mode
Of course they're all important, but face is going to have the biggest impact overall. Just as it doesn't matter if you're good looking at 4ft tall, it doesn't matter if you're 6'6 if you're ugly. You're just a 6'6 brute at that point.

I do think height is more forgiving than face, though.

Of course they're all important, but face is going to have the biggest impact overall. Just as it doesn't matter if you're good looking at 4ft tall, it doesn't matter if you're 6'6 if you're ugly. You're just a 6'6 brute at that point.

Again, the only studies we have on this show this not to be the case.

You can compare the monetary value of height and face here:

https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/

income-height.jpg

Being 5'6" means you need $175K more income to match a 5'11" guy.

income-face.jpg

Being bottom 10% face means you need $180K to match a top 10% face guy

So 5" of height is worth as much as going from the bottom 10% of faces to the top 10% of faces.

Leg lengthening is almost certainly one of the highest yield surgeries anyone can get. If you hang out on LL sites you'll hear loads of stories from guys who did it and then post how amazed they are at how much easier women are now that they're 5'8" instead of 5'4".

Again, the only studies we have on this show this not to be the case.

You can compare the monetary value of height and face here:

https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/

income-height.jpg

Being 5'6" means you need $175K more income to match a 5'11" guy.

income-face.jpg

Being bottom 10% face means you need $180K to match a top 10% face guy

So 5" of height is worth as much as going from the bottom 10% of faces to the top 10% of faces.

Leg lengthening is almost certainly one of the highest yield surgeries anyone can get. If you hang out on LL sites you'll hear loads of stories from guys who did it and then post how amazed they are at how much easier women are now that they're 5'8" instead of 5'4".
As someone stated earlier, these studies have to be taken with a grain of salt. You can't isolate it like that, it doesn't completely translate to real life.

The biggest slayers I know are short and good looking.

As someone stated earlier, these studies have to be taken with a grain of salt. You can't isolate it like that, it doesn't completely translate to real life.

Your faith and personal opinion means nothing to me. Until someone can post a study proving that face is more valuable than height I call bullshit.

What you're talking about is guys like Tom Cruise with a top 0.001% face outslaying 6'4" guys with average faces. No shit. But in the normal range of faces, face is clearly not as important as height or race.

It's like people claiming money is most important because if you're a top 0.00001% billionaire you can have any girl you want. Again no shit. But in real money ranges, money is the least important and multiple studies have now proven that.

Your faith and personal opinion means nothing to me. Until someone can post a study proving that face is more valuable than height I call bullshit.

What you're talking about is guys like Tom Cruise with a top 0.001% face outslaying 6'4" guys with average faces. No shit. But in the normal range of faces, face is clearly not as important as height or race.

It's like people claiming money is most important because if you're a top 0.00001% billionaire you can have any girl you want. Again no shit. But in real money ranges, money is the least important and multiple studies have now proven that.
Sean-OPry-2017-Glass-Men-Cover-Photo-Shoot-Bottega-Veneta-006-630x350.jpg

Let's say he is 5'3

funny-tall-guy-stock-image-548884.jpg

This guy is 6'6

Who would get the most girls?

Sean-OPry-2017-Glass-Men-Cover-Photo-Shoot-Bottega-Veneta-006-630x350.jpg

Let's say he is 5'3

funny-tall-guy-stock-image-548884.jpg

This guy is 6'6

Who would get the most girls?

Irrelevant. That's top 0.0001% face. Again this is not a useful comparison. You're doing exactly what I said. Comparing a top 0.0001% face male model to make a point.

I can do the same with old billionaires and the girls they get:

lyford-cay-billionaire-battle-bahamas-02.jpg

Does that prove age is not important?

Irrelevant. That's top 0.0001% face. Again this is not a useful comparison. You're doing exactly what I said. Comparing a top 0.0001% face male model to make a point.

Does that prove age is irrelevant?
Ok, this is from my own anecdotal life experience:

I am 6'2 with a really nice frame, those are two plusses. By your own logic, I should be getting lots of IOIs and have a lot of dating options, but I I don't, so what does that lead anyone to conclude? That face is what's most important. That without face, those two other qualities don't play that huge of a role. Sure I am much better off with the body that I have vs being a 5'5 framecel life quality wise, but it doesn't get me girls.

Ok, this is from my own anecdotal life experience:

I am 6'2 with a really nice frame, those are two plusses. By your own logic, I should be getting lots of IOIs and have a lot of dating options, but I I don't, so what does that lead anyone to conclude? That face is what's most important. That without face, those two other qualities don't play that huge of a role. Sure I am much better off with the body that I have vs being a 5'5 framecel life quality wise, but it doesn't get me girls.

I don't know why you don't get girls. If you're 6'2", white, and have no blatant facial deformities, I assume you're a mentalcel waiting for a girl to fall from the sky just like all the rest of your similar buddies on this site.

You won't generally get IOIs unless you're top 5-10% overall of race/height/face. You don't need IOIs to get laid.

I don't know why you don't get girls. If you're 6'2", white, and have no blatant facial deformities, I assume you're a mentalcel waiting for a girl to fall from the sky just like all the rest of your similar buddies on this site.
I don't get girls because of face, how is that so hard to believe? Face is everything. If foids don't like your face, they're not gonna care about the rest. If it was all about height and frame, I would be swimming in pussy.

So I went through the statistics that you posted, never saw this before but I guess you posted it quite earlier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the looks chart they say that a guy in 1st decile (bottom 10%) needs to earn 186USD more to be as desirable to women as a guy from 10th decile(90%).

So let us take a white guy who looks 1/10 and is 5'11.5'' (height baseline in the given study).

And on the other hand let us take a guy of same height and in the 10th decile. Do you really think earning 250kUSD per year will make this guy as desirable as a perfect 10, 6ft guy?

So Jsanaza as mentioned in the example, if he earns 250K USD he will be as desirable as say, De Caprio or Ronaldo :D:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also according to the height chart a 6'10'' guy can earn 0 and will still be as desirable as a guy who is 6ft and earns 62k USD per year?

Not happening

Finally let us take a 1/10 white guy 6ft tall vs a 10/10 Asian guy 6ft tall.

What this data is saying that to be as attractive as the white guy the perfect 10 6ft Asian chad will need to earn about 60kUSD per year more than the white guy. (White guy will need 186k USD for his looks and Asian guy will need 247k USD for his race, so almost 60k USD more)

Fucking lol if you think this is true, topkek

I can confidently say that none of this will happen in real life. To understand what these stats mean it is important to understand all the assumptions and the exact approach these guys used to come up with this.

Does that prove age is not important?
That dude is not bad looking. He's white and good looking for an old guy. He looks like a movie star on looks par with Arnold and Sylvester Stallone. He's definitely halo'd because of his looks. Him being a billionaire is a major plus.

So I went through the statistics that you posted, never saw this before but I guess you posted it quite earlier.

In the looks chart they say that a guy in 1st decile (bottom 10%) needs to earn 186USD more to be as desirable to women as a guy from 10th decile(90%).

So let us take a white guy who looks 1/10 and is 5'11.5'' (height baseline in the given study).

And on the other hand let us take a guy of same height and in the 10th decile. Do you really think earning 250kUSD per year will make this guy as desirable as a perfect 10, 6ft guy?

So Jsanaza as mentioned in the example, if he earns 250K USD he will be as desirable as say, De Caprio or Ronaldo :D:D

Also according to the height chart a 6'10'' guy can earn 0 and will still be as desirable as a guy who is 6ft and earns 62k USD per year?

Not happening

What this data is saying that to be as attractive as the white guy the perfect 10 6ft Asian chad will need to earn about 60kUSD per year more than the white guy. (WHite guy will need 186k USD for his looks and Asian guy will need 247k USD for his race, so almost 60k USD more)

I can confidently say that none of this will happen in real life. To understand what these stats mean it is important to understand all the assumptions and the exact approach these guys used to come up with this.
BOOM!

Not happening

What this data is saying that to be as attractive as the white guy the perfect 10 6ft Asian chad will need to earn about 60kUSD per year more than the white guy. (WHite guy will need 186k USD for his looks and Asian guy will need 247k USD for his race, so almost 60k USD more)

Lol that study is already flawed because they say height > face

Height > face is clearly false and has been disproved countless times

That dude is not bad looking. He's white and good looking for an old guy. He looks like a movie star on looks par with Arnold and Sylvester Stallone. He's definitely halo'd because of his looks. Him being a billionaire is a major plus.
He is clearly not what top tier fertile foids are looking for, though, so his money is the driving factor.

I actually agree with you there.

How about this one?

3-47.jpg

Or this one?

article-2343901-1A60AA83000005DC-383_634x819.jpg

The fact that I can cherry pick old rich guys with hot girls doesn't mean:

money >>>> everything or age means nothing.

It's just cherry picking from the top 0.00001% of guys for one attribute. You can't do that with male models for face similarly to prove face >>>> everything.

This is just shitty logic.

Last edited:

I was actually taking it a bit seriously when I first saw it. But this study is pure nerd cope :D

No it has not been disproved. "Disproved" by using a top 0.0001% male model against an average guy?

Again, that is shit tier logic and similarly I can "disprove" that face matters by posting old fat billionaires who have fucked even hotter girls than any male model.

The biggest difference between face and height is face has no upper limit in terms of how much it can help you.

ie. if you are top 0.00001% top tier face, that is exceptionally helpful.

While height has an "ideal zone" from 6' to 6'4" which gives the maximum boost. Above that it cannot provide further boosts.

So yes, you can get more impressive results with a top 0.00001% face than you can with a top 0.00001% height (which would just make you a freak).

But within the NORMAL RANGE of expected faces and heights, height is absolutely more important than face.

How many guys have you met IRL that look like Miro Cech? Or Tom Cruise?

Likely none, or maybe one or two in your entire life, since being that handsome is exceedingly rare.

Money and face are both limitless in terms of how much they can help you, while height has a ceiling. But for face or money to give you that kind of mega boost you have to be richer/prettier than at least the next 1000 men around you. It's so improbable it's not even really relevant in the real world.

Last edited:
Height doesn't matter if you're living on a shithole country where every male is a brown manlet

How about this one?

3-47.jpg

It's just cherry picking from the top 0.00001% of guys for one attribute. You can't do that with male models for face similarly to prove face >>>> everything.

Other factors like height, money, and status matters but not to a big extent but face matters waaaaay more significantly. That old guy in that picture to me has little to no appeal compared to the old movie star looking guy. He gives off a grandpa vibe which girls will never get wet over.

I was actually taking it a bit seriously when I first saw it. But this study is pure nerd cope :D
It also fails when it comes to combining the different options. It isolates each trait instead of looking at them in combination with others.

Surely a 5'6 8/10 guy wouldn't have to make hundreds of thousands of dollars more to date some 6/10 foid, in that case, face would overwrite height. We can't just look at each trait in isolation and then make an assumption based on that.

Last edited:
It also fails when it comes to combining the different options. It isolates each trait instead of looking at them in combination with others.

Surely a 5'6 8/10 guy wouldn't have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars more to date some 6/10 foid, in that case, face would overwrite height. We can't just look at each trait in isolation and then make an assumption based on that.
Yeah. Also I am very skeptical about the way they describe desirability. No amount of money will make a 1/10 6ft guy as "desirable" as a 5'6'' 10/10 guy. At that point it would be just betabuxing/billionaire game and not raw sex appeal.

Yeah. Also I am very skeptical about the way they describe desirability. No amount of money will make a 1/10 6ft guy as "desirable" as a 5'6'' 10/10 guy. At that point it would be just betabuxing/billionaire game and not raw sex appeal.
Yeah, and real life is not as simple as a questionnaire, there are so many different factors that can be at play. If she really likes the guy, she is not going to care that he makes "20k" too little.

No it has not been disproved. "Disproved" by using a top 0.0001% male model against an average guy?

Again, that is shit tier logic and similarly I can "disprove" that face matters by posting old fat billionaires who have fucked even hotter girls than any male model.

You guys are dumb as fuck sometimes.
Idk man because those studies don't match up with what I know that happens in real life. It's really sounds like a huge cope for tall guys, and I wouldn't be surprised if the ones that did the research were tall incels lol.

5'8 pretty boys get way more pussy than an average tall guy ever will. Just count the many female teachers that slept with these 15 year old short pretty boys and had around 100+ sexual encounters before they were imprisoned. I'd kill to even have 1 sexual encounter LOL but these young Chads have experienced more than I may ever experience in a lifetime.

It's literally insane what a good face can do. SERIOUSLY LOL, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER. I've had a woman say she doesn't date younger guys and I'm like bitch gtfo you'd suck off a Chad that is prob 5 years younger than me.

The study did not look at "10/10" men which would be at least top 0.01% percentile minimum.

The highest facial category was "top 10%" which means if you line up 10 guys at random, ONE of them will be in that category.

Again, this was for judging real world attributes, not male model fantasy attributes.
Idk man because those studies don't match up with what I know that happens in real life. It's really sounds like a huge cope for tall guys, and I wouldn't be surprised if the ones that did the research were tall incels lol.

5'8 pretty boys get way more pussy than an average tall guy ever will. Just count the many female teachers that slept with these 15 year old short pretty boys and had around 100+ sexual encounters before they were imprisoned. I'd kill to even have 1 sexual encounter LOL but these young Chads have experienced more than I may ever experience in a lifetime.

It's literally insane what a good face can do. SERIOUSLY LOL, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER. I've had a woman say she doesn't date younger guys and I'm like bitch gtfo you'd suck off a Chad that is prob 5 years younger than me.

What percentile face are you describing those "pretty boys" as? If they're top 1% or higher (better than 99 random guys lined up next to them), then yes, there is a good chance that kind of face will outweight height.

The study didn't go higher than top 10% face because there would have been too few men to assess any higher than that in adequate categories.

As I said, face and money are limitless in how much they can help you. But in my opinion it is cherrypicking to take a top 1% or rarer face to try to "disprove" the importance of height. This is on par with what I did with the old fat billionaires.

Last edited:
Yeah, and real life is not as simple as a questionnaire, there are so many different factors that can be at play. If she really likes the guy, she is not going to care that he makes "20k" too little.
True. I think this study is based on actual couples data which doesn't equate to desirability. Some women might love BBC but not want to be with a black guy just coz of social stigma around interracial relationships or dating guys of certain race.

True. I think this study is based on actual couples data which doesn't equate to desirability. Some women might love BBC but not want to be with a black guy just coz of social stigma around interracial relationships or dating guys of certain race.
Yeah. A sterile environment like those tests are being done in don't always translate so well into real life.

The study did not look at "10/10" men which would be at least top 0.01% percentile minimum.

The highest facial category was "top 10%" which means if you line up 10 guys at random, ONE of them will be in that category.

Again, this was for judging real world attributes, not male model fantasy attributes.

Ok, now I see the problem. In your conclusions that height>face you are comparing extremely low male height 5ft to bottom 10% face which is flawed.

5ft guy will be extremely rare so just saying that since he needs 317k USD more while bottom 10% face only needs 180k, so height>face is not correct.

The 5ft guy just like the 10/10 guy will be a bottom 0.01% category. Do you even know a 5ft guy IRL? And at the same time bottom 10% men (facially) will not just consist of 1/10 but many 2/10 and even 3/10 too.

From little google search I found that 5'5.5'' is bottom 10% height in US. But still needs 175k USD while bottom 10% face needs 187k USD.

I am sure if the conclusions are done in the correct way taking into account height distribution then FACE>HEIGHT will hold true even from this study. I might even do a post on the same.

@CopingGymcel

Last edited:
Latest CDC report has the average height of white girls as just under 5'4. Just goes to show the absolute state of coping manlets, living in fantasy land where they make up their own reality.

sure if you count senior citizens lol

Before a woman can even consider you, you have to be atleast 6 feet tall.

Ok, now I see the problem. In your conclusions that height>face you are comparing extremely low male height 5ft to bottom 10% face which is flawed.

5ft guy will be extremely rare so just saying that since he needs 317k USD more while bottom 10% face only needs 180k, so height>face is not correct.

The 5ft guy just like the 10/10 guy will be a bottom 0.01% category. Do you even know a 5ft guy IRL?

From little google search I found that 5'5.5'' is bottom 10% height in US. But still needs 175k USD while bottom 10% face needs 187k USD.

I am sure if the conclusions are done in the correct way taking into account height distribution then FACE>HEIGHT will hold true even from this study. I might even do a post on the same.

@CopingGymcel

According to this:

https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

6'1" is top 10% height.

So then we must compare the difference between 5'5.5" and 6'1" to be equivalent to the difference between bottom 10% face and top 10% face.

From the tables here:
https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...e-money.59098/#lg=_xfUid-2-1532737731&slide=0

I get a cost of just over $200K for this height differential. While again, the facial differential from bottom 10% to top 10% is $187K.

So in this range, height > face, though they are close.

Again, though height has limitations - it is only valuable up to a certain point. While face is endlessly valuable - the more perfect your face the more it helps. So beyond the top 10% face, face can continue to provide major dividends.

Put simply, for normal men, height is more important than face. But if you are a male model, then your face can be more important than height.

This is the same as money. For normal ranges of money, face/race/height and even personality are all more important than money. But if you are a billionaire, that can almost beat anything.

According to this:

https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

6'1" is top 10% height.

So then we must compare the difference between 5'5.5" and 6'1" to be equivalent to the difference between bottom 10% face and top 10% face.

From the tables here:
https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...e-money.59098/#lg=_xfUid-2-1532737731&slide=0

I get a cost of just over $200K for this height differential. While again, the facial differential from bottom 10% to top 10% is $187K.

So in this range, height > face, though they are close.

Again, though height has limitations - it is only valuable up to a certain point. While face is endlessly valuable - the more perfect your face the more it helps. So beyond the top 10% face, face can continue to provide major dividends.

Put simply, for normal men, height is more important than face. But if you are a male model, then your face can be more important than height.

This is the same as money. For normal ranges of money, face/race/height and even personality are all more important than money. But if you are a billionaire, that can almost beat anything.

Fair enough. This is a much better conclusion.

How about this one?

3-47.jpg

Or this one?

article-2343901-1A60AA83000005DC-383_634x819.jpg

every week this forum has some new contrarian retard shit

this week is "height doesn't matter" despite women saying how they want men under 6' to die on twitter

lol

Nah.
5'5 - 6'3: height has little to no effect
6'4+: a small percentage of girls are willing to overlook a meh face in favour of height.
sub 5'5: too short for most girls, one of the few death sentences.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
JFL being 5’5 has little to no effect :feelsgah::feelskek:

Jsanza is a mentalcel.
White
Over 6 foot tall
No facial deformities

"No facial deformities"

Dude is a legit 2/10 at best. Maybe a straight up 1/10.

>Long midface
>Big nose
>Bad skin
>nasal folds of a 50+ year old even though he's still in his 20s
>Dark circles
>serious norwooding
>zero facial harmony
>recessed chin

Sure, he's super low IQ and really autistic to boot....but even if he was NT and had amazing social skills, he would still be KHV. Anyone claiming otherwise might as well just go full blue pill and say "looks don't matter" and "hypergamy doesn't exist".

"No facial deformities"

Dude is a legit 2/10 at best. Maybe a straight up 1/10.

>Long midface
>Big nose
>Bad skin
>nasal folds of a 50+ year old even though he's still in his 20s
>Dark circles
>serious norwooding
>zero facial harmony
>recessed chin

Sure, he's super low IQ and really autistic to boot....but even if he was NT and had amazing social skills, he would still be KHV. Anyone claiming otherwise might as well just go full blue pill and say "looks don't matter" and "hypergamy doesn't exist".
If he is 1/10 I wonder what you would have rated me in my pre-plastic surgery days.
Maybe I had negative rating like -5/10 kek.

Also, what about the 5-foot version of him? What if he was both short and had a huge hooknose? What if he was similar, but was curry? You should leave space at the bottom of the rating for people even worse. Jsanza is not 2/10 by looks alone. By overal attractiveness maybe.

If he is 1/10 I wonder what you would have rated me in my pre-plastic surgery days.
Maybe I had negative rating like -5/10 kek.

The only way to be significantly uglier than jsanza is to be a literal burn victim or have a severe 1 in 100,000 facial deformity. You're probably just being hyperbolic at this point.

Also, what about the 5-foot version of him? What if he was both short and had a huge hooknose? What if he was similar, but was curry? You should leave space at the bottom of the rating for people even worse. Jsanza is not 2/10 by looks alone. By overal attractiveness maybe.

And if there was a 5 foot version of him....you could say "what if there was a 4 foot version of him". And if there was a 4 foot version of him "what if he was also a burn victim" etc. etc.

The bottom line is he's in the bottom 1 percent, or close enough to it.

You could argue that "bottom 1 percent is better than bottom 0.001 percent" or whatever, but to women they're equally undesirable. And they're just as truecel.

Pretty sure it's a combo of both.
Being 5'2 9 psl face won't do it
Being 6'8 ultra frame with 2/10 won't do it.
So depends I guess?