Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the worst parts of being incel is that people know that

BFP

BFP

Banned
-
When you're really sub-5 you know, people are not idiots, they know you aren't getting any pussy, they know why you're bitter and/or lonely, you can't fake anymore, people now are all over social media, your social media inactivity and boring photos expose your incelness to the world, there's nowhere to run anymore.

it's so over, maybe it never started...

I don't think that's true, most normies assume everybody they see is not a virgin.
Especially these days when middle schoolers are having sex.

I WISH people knew. No one understands the extent of my pain, especially not females.

to know is not necessarily to understand

I could pass usually. Would claim to have a gf and people would believe it. Still over for me.

Pretty much everyone can tell I'm a loser except my mom. She is so delusional it's actually irritating

Pretty much everyone can tell I'm a loser except my mom. She is so delusional it's actually irritating

There's a difference between being a loser and an incel. You can not be a loser and still be incel, and you can be a loser and not incel.