Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of the saddest descriptions I've read.

He has so much jaw a surgeon could sculpt chads jaw onto his face

in a sense he's right, it's about personality. you have to have an awful personality to have girls. as nice of a person he's bound to seem weak. I really can not think of a bigger turn off than being nice at this point, women literally hate it or so it seems.

in a sense he's right, it's about personality. you have to have an awful personality to have girls. as nice of a person he's bound to seem weak. I really can not think of a bigger turn off than being nice at this point, women literally hate it or so it seems.
its not that, its just that women dont care about personality at all when it comes to attraction (same with men). why do you think tinder exists, an app where 99% of the judging is looking at how a person looks

Jaw mogs everyone here

Foids can detect his bad personality...

Do you think men like Chad think about what it feels like to be someone like him? Fuck, he friend should explain the blackpill, but he may not be able to handle it.

I wonder if he asked permission to post his photo on Reddit like that.

Guy looks kinda like Edward Witten. If Witten could do it so can he!

Cryingnigga

This is what infuriates me about the Bluepill.

It keeps men trapped in a cage of lies, with fleeting hope that will never come to materialise.

If we Blackpill him: He'll get depressed then probably rope.

If he stays Bluepilled: The phaggots at IT and other cults will recommend (((therapy))) and other useless "self-improvement" shit, make him undertake a large magnitude of Hercules tasks and after all that he should hope a single used up whore with a bastard child will let him betabux?

In the scenario that doesn't happen, he'll question whether the advice was in good-faith, inevitably get blackpilled and rope in the end.

This is why guys need to be taught the blackpill from highschool.

Don't let them go through life living in a world of lives, because there's nothing more painful than watching the world which was built around you be a mask of lies to shield you from the darkness.

If we let kids acknowledge the darkness (blackpill), they can find their own source of light (copes) amongst it all.

IMG 20191226 120240

Imo it's better to get blacklpilled sooner than later but this is a little too much