Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal One of the most brutal realizations of being an adult

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
When you're young you're told by your parents, the media, and society as a whole that there's these wise authority figures who are always in the right.

Most brutal realization as an adult is that everyone's a self centered asshole bound by instincts and there is no greater good or authority.

instincts are everything fuck, humans are mindless fucking animals nothing special about them.

I kinda hate every life form on the planet BUT HUMANS AREFUCKINGWORSE BEACUS EHTEY BIG EGOS THINK THEY AREBETTTER AND "MuhRALLYL MORALLIY CORRECT" FUCK EM!

instincts are everything fuck, humans are mindless fucking animals nothing special about them.

I kinda hate every life form on the planet BUT HUMANS AREFUCKINGWORSE BEACUS EHTEY BIG EGOS THINK THEY AREBETTTER AND "MuhRALLYL MORALLIY CORRECT" FUCK EM!
EXACTLY! If people could just admit they're acting instinctually it wouldn't be as annoying, but as you said when they act like they're somehow morally superior for being a dumb fucking animal it just gets under your skin.

"The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult ... " - Alden Nowlan.

This thread just reminded me of that! :)