Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of the most blatant examples of cucktears' projection I've seen

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Meet u/AelfredRex, a self-proclaimed "medical professional" (doesn't seem to ever specify what practice) who posts on cucktears religiously.

Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191123 13 33 39
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191123 13 32 44
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191123 13 32 03
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191123 13 31 48
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191123 13 31 23

My favorite out of all of them:
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191123 13 33 17

There, you've just read every post he's ever made over the past day, week, and probably all time since he discovered IT. Obsessively accusing an entire group of people of being clinical narcissists with a smugness that stands out in the many IT comment sections he appears in, which is really saying something. Would probably get giddy like a little schoolgirl if he found out one of those damn dirty inkels noticed him specifically and took 5 minutes out of his overabundant free time to screencap samples of his work... then play it off as if he didn't care at all and just finds the reaction he got mildly amusing. The projection is so obvious even a 12-year-old could see it.

Don't take these "people" seriously when they accuse you of doing or being anything in particular, especially if it's in a blanket statement about incels in general. 9/10 times it's projection.

jfl what a retard

Based as always OP. The creepy male feminist springs to mind. It's a classic of abusers to project what they are onto their victims.

Sounds like a cuck

I saw this guy's profile a while back, I think he is one of those redpill cucks considering he has "whitepills" on his profile. All I remember seeing him doing was screeching that all incels want 10/10 VS model girlfriends. Don't want him to live rent free in my brain -- doesn't bother me at all, just another delusional cuck.

What a smug faggot.

HighIQcels bury this cuck alive ASAP!

JFL these "professionals" know nothing truly accurate about us that isn't just the usual ignorant/untrue generalizations and stereotypes. Pathetic as always.

This gets a "big yikes" from me.

Shrink's aren't supposed to diagnose people who aren't their patients. It's considered unethical.

It's like those people who hear narcissist for the first time on Dr. Phil and start to call everyone around them one. Projection. If this guy's in the medical field, I feel sorry for any patient he has.

Whenever I read something from Inceltears I feel like either I belong to a whole different species from them or like they're all LARPing and fooling each other to seem PC.

I can't, for a minute, believe that any straight man would look to a 14 yo gorgeous blonde developed teen and be like "nah, she's just a child, not attracted at all". Even if the guy is a MILF fetishist I don't believe him.