Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal One of the GOATS of hotness (back in the days), Avril Lavigne would be called mid nowadays. Reason: she was too skinny/scrawny/short.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
If even Margot Fucking Robbie is called mid by zoomer degenerates, imagine what Avril would have to endure. She would be barred of some clubs nowadays JFL (if she wasnt famous, ofc).

Yeah boys, thats how fucked up the market is. If a symbol of sex appeal (back in 2004 until 2010/11) would be in "bad sheets", imagine what us subhumans will have to pass through (imagining we didnt pass through enough shit).

In the tiktok era, i think she would have difficulties even passing as a stacylite, AT MOST, a girlnextdoor vibe would be a safer bet (like how jennifer lawrence did bfr she became insufferable and shit).

Sorry about this sorta of pink pill, but i thought this while taking a shower and it blew my fucking head off.

i thought this while taking a shower and it blew my fucking head off.
LARP cause incels taking showers is a myth + cope, cause subhuman foids have infinite SMV

Don't know what world we live in with these type of standards if real holy shit. I consider both Margot and Avril as above average

a bunch of zoomer aspies says an extremely hot hollywood actress is average looking as a joke and retard like u believe it

a bunch of zoomer aspies says an extremely hot hollywood actress is average looking as a joke and retard like u believe it
everything is a joke, sure thing, jan.

Don't know what world we live in with these type of standards if real holy shit. I consider both Margot and Avril as above average
Every noraml person does. Just not chronically online zoomers.

well yeah thats cuz zoomer "quirky" egirls are caking up their face and presenting themselves as porcelain skin wide PFL girls on discord/tiktok all the time now

social media does things to society

Nah.
She would do fine, in the current market, probably even better.
It's foid's value that's inflated not the other way around.

Nah.
She would do fine, in the current market, probably even better.
It's foid's value that's inflated not the other way around.
i wasnt talking about SMV. I was talking in terms of PSL.

A. why do you care ?
and
B.

Avril Lavigne was way hotter than old ass Margot Robbie.

Most TikTok girls aren't very attractive and gain large followings. The bar has never been high for females when it comes to becoming "attractive" celebrities.

thats mostly for us ehtnics just bc white women have the highest smv imo

PSL for women is pointless.
Foids that are 3-4's are easily getting 6's right now.
Most TikTok girls aren't very attractive and gain large followings. The bar has never been high for females when it comes to becoming "attractive" celebrities.
Simps have destroyed the economy.

PSL for women is pointless.
Foids that are 3-4's are easily getting 6's right now.

Simps have destroyed the economy.
Dating apps led to women's smv becoming higher which led to desperate men aka simps wasting all their time and money trying to win over woman's love.

oh no the poor stacies how will they cope

Avril Lavigne died in 2003

didn't read, you're a 35 year old used up roastie, chad isn't coming to save your withered bitchass, do yourself a favor and rope fast

PSL is based on universal attractive features if she doesn’t have a high PSL she’s just not that attractive bruh. But yea ID probably put her StacyLite / Stacy level

Cope, they are both hot and have all the benefits that come with it. TikTok zoomers are retarded and should not be taken seriously.

Women above a certain SMV, which I believe to be 5, have virtually 100% of the men wanting to date them, so the nuances of her SMV don't matter and don't affect her life at all.

Why should we care about how some popular w0men precived today.

There are far better looking women in the wild, and all of them are in their early 20s.

Beauty standards in regards to celebrities aren't real. Ask 10 different men how they rate the current beautiful actress lady and they'll all say different things. If you ask them would they sleep with them though of course they all would. It's just a way for different industries to market to women by propping up beauty standards. Honestly I don't want every girl to be Stacy because it makes their ego ridiculous. The dating market was at its best when most women were average

Interesting I feel enriched by this knowledge

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back