Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of the few people I like is my grabdpa!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
He is 96 year old and he doesnt talk shit or talk me down. He also isnt really bluepilled.
He lived before feminism and so he isnt sojwashed like most people today. I dont see him often tho and sometimes he forgets my Name because of alzheimers. But still he is a cool guy tbh.

both my grandfathers died when i was young

the only memory of my paternal grandfather was that he stank of cigarettes and that when he was working he was away at sea 90% of the year so his wife (my grandmother) was probably getting humped by the milk man.

I never met my German grandfather, but I know he fought in Operation Barbarossa and lost a leg there. He managed to ascend with a white woman (my grandmother) even without one leg, mogs me to oblivion.

My Brazilian grandfather was a high T bulky guy and used to beat up my grandmother.

Grandfathers are pretty nice.

I have personally never met my Grandfather but I've meet my Opa and my Great-Grandfather. They're both very nice people.

My grandfather married my grandmother to impregnate her, then divorced her for a submissive 40 years old who took care of him until she died then he instantly married another hag who is waiting for him to die and take his shit lol. My grandfather was a giga Chaddm tbh. Many of my family members are, if only my dad didn't fuck me and my brother with autism while my mom cursed us with her height and looks.

one of mine is dead but my other one has always been very nice to me

I only have one thats alive. He is pretty cool

My grandfather it's still alive, but he's very disappointed with me because I'm the only one of their grandsons that hasn't been on a relationship or had a gf. He was a Chadlite in his youth.