Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of my threads about St Yogacel (Scott Beierle) is featured in an American magazine

lol man we all featured on cucktears but never news.congrats tbh.

Cheers bro. They've credited me with "Canonizing" Scott Beierle as St. Yogacel Lmfao :lul::feelskek: These cretins really need to get a life rather than hang around and poke fun at our's.

Last edited:

August 2018cel with over 10k posts?

Damn can't even come here without getting absolutely postmogged by these yungbluds.

@Robtical lucky ngl. Good job getting on news.

"And just like that, Scott Beierle was canonized into incel sainthood. The user Insomniac wrote, “St. Elliot is smiling in the heavens, sipping on his vanilla latte as he laughs at the state of our world.”

I loled fucking hard here:feelshaha::feelskek:

Old threads from here were featured in an "incel movie" that said the blackpill = nihilism.

Old threads from here were featured in an "incel movie" that said the blackpill = nihilism.
Gotta link for it then bro?

I joined the day after his shooting, praise St Yogacel, I also discovered his sound cloud and posted it on here (It's actually the only thread I have ever made lol).

I joined the day after his shooting, praise St Yogacel, I also discovered his sound cloud and posted it on here (It's actually the only thread I have ever made lol).
B U S T E D
I thought going ER is a "code". We are exposed by this fags, fuck.
I never say "Go ER" I'm an Oldcel so I say "Go Sodini".
New link for St. Yogacel's album bro.
https://audiomack.com/embed/album/scott-beierle/path-of-defiance?background=1

And his videos.

MGTOW May be coping hard but “male supremacists”? What a load of shit.

"And just like that, Scott Beierle was canonized into incel sainthood. The user Insomniac wrote, “St. Elliot is smiling in the heavens, sipping on his vanilla latte as he laughs at the state of our world.”

@Insomniac :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::D

I guess I’m famous now..:feelskek:

What’s that?
IMG 20190122 175740

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"he left behind a pillar of work which will be forever preserved"  :feelskek::feelskek:

They didn't even cover Morgan's face. WTF.

Still can’t believe I got featured tbh..:feelskek:

This is the defining moment of my existence.

Spreading blackops2cels legacy. Doing God's works

EDIT: LOL THEY ACTUALLY THINK BLACKOPS2CELS ARE GAMECELS

Currycels are of Indian descent and believe their race keeps them from sexual activity. Heightcels believe they are too short. BlackOps2cels spend their time playing videogames, while gymcels frequent the gym.

Also they featured my post about truecels being better shooters. Awesome.

Last edited:
People quoted in the article:

@Leucosticte
@Robtical
@outherebrothers
@Insomniac

People quoted in the article:

@Leucosticte
@Robtical
@outherebrothers
@Insomniac
They quoted my post too, too bad my name didn't get mentioned...well I'll wait for next time

JFL at any article that starts with a TRIGGER WARNING

Editor’s Note: This article contains references to sexual assault and murder; it quotes language that is abusive and degrading toward women. It may be – in fact, ought to be – disturbing to readers.

HAHAHAHA This is priceless:

"In these communities, incels self-define based on the thing they believe makes them celibate, or what helps them cope with their celibacy. Currycels are of Indian descent and believe their race keeps them from sexual activity. Heightcels believe they are too short. BlackOps2cels spend their time playing videogames, while gymcels frequent the gym."

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can die in peace. I'm now reading about currycels in the news. And about "BlackOps2cels" who apparently are called that because they "play videogames".

St. BlackOps2cel would spit on them for their mischaracterizations of his lordship.