Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of my least favorite nuggets of blue pilled advice is: "treat women like people"

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
It's such a stupid notion to me.

Of course I treat women like people, I treat women the way I treat men I hate, because they deserve it.

Exactly. Women have never treated me like a human. Always like crap.

they're not people just flesh automatons

Foids don't even realize most of the bluepill crap they say is nonsense because they don't think about it long enough

Foids have always generally picked on me for being the strange one of the group. But the second I roast back they always get so pissy. They can pass the fire but can't take it back.

I love how they always say stupid shit like, "Maybe if you were a little more nicer and friendly towards women you would get somewhere with them." Bitch, I was that nice guy towards them for fifteen years and it didn't get me anywhere, shut the fuck up already.

"You just need to change your attitude, be positive, and have confidence." Yeah, like none of us haven't tried that before already, fucking cunts.

Last edited:
Yea the best you’ll ever get is friendzoned and that’s rare. Usually they just ignore you

Yea the best you’ll ever get is friendzoned and that’s rare. Usually they just ignore you
Or you constantly get ghosted if you're not automatically friend zoned, but yes, they usually ignore you if they don't outright insult you first.

Exactly. Women have never treated me like a human. Always like crap.
" You are not ENTİTELED to it u inkwell,now excuse me as ı doxx ppl bcs they dont respect random mentally ill people's pronounces :soy:"

Graycel fest up in here

people need to be trated like shit so it's correct

it's useless normie advice

You should treat women like shit to get their attention

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back