One of my least favorite nuggets of blue pilled advice is: "treat women like people"

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

Greycel
1d 42m
It's such a stupid notion to me.

Of course I treat women like people, I treat women the way I treat men I hate, because they deserve it.

N

NYCcel

Greycel
1d 17h 12m
Exactly. Women have never treated me like a human. Always like crap.

<human

<human

coping since day 1
★★★
55d 12h 19m
they're not people just flesh automatons

hehexd55

hehexd55

Recruit
★★★
5d 20h 25m
Foids don't even realize most of the bluepill crap they say is nonsense because they don't think about it long enough

ThatITguy27

ThatITguy27

Greycel
1d 10h 14m
Foids have always generally picked on me for being the strange one of the group. But the second I roast back they always get so pissy. They can pass the fire but can't take it back.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★
21d 5h 44m
I love how they always say stupid shit like, "Maybe if you were a little more nicer and friendly towards women you would get somewhere with them." Bitch, I was that nice guy towards them for fifteen years and it didn't get me anywhere, shut the fuck up already.

"You just need to change your attitude, be positive, and have confidence." Yeah, like none of us haven't tried that before already, fucking cunts.

Last edited:
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★★★
37d 18h 8m
Yea the best you’ll ever get is friendzoned and that’s rare. Usually they just ignore you

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★
21d 5h 44m
Yea the best you’ll ever get is friendzoned and that’s rare. Usually they just ignore you
Or you constantly get ghosted if you're not automatically friend zoned, but yes, they usually ignore you if they don't outright insult you first.

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Admiral
★★★
25d 9h 50m
Exactly. Women have never treated me like a human. Always like crap.
" You are not ENTİTELED to it u inkwell,now excuse me as ı doxx ppl bcs they dont respect random mentally ill people's pronounces :soy:"

investigatorcel

investigatorcel

Life is a pure suicidefuel
★★★★★
7h 37m
people need to be trated like shit so it's correct