Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of my high school bullies committed suicide

I'mma make myself big dinner today! Fuck this stupid fuckin bully!
What if Quan Chi brings him back to life as a specter? Like how he brought Hanzo Hasashi back to life as Scorpion?

Feels good man, im surprised I outlasted him. :feelzez:
GRATS DUDE!:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

bullies USUALLY are some of the shittiest fucking people. and a sizable % of them dont even regret it as they got older. they pick on the weak, are super-attuned to what is normal and acceptable behavior, and harass and hurt others for their benefit. fucking disgusting people, i always hated such people

when i was growing up, i never participated in bullying in school for the ugly kids/weird kids, but i did see it pretty often. its fucking tragic, the whole school system is a torture chamber. i refuse to believe anyone on this earth hated school more than me, and if you did, i bow to you

the only bullying i did was to my younger brother, which i regret and i am ashamed of myself. its disgusting behavior

the whole school system is a torture chamber
usually the less well off students from more fked up hosueholds are some of the most sadistic evil people you will come across. the usually gruoup informally cuz they sense theyre predators and then pick out people to group attack :feelswhat:

pure evl

@ethniccel1 @Pillow City Rev should commit suicide too. I will throw party after that

Feels good, man. This is lifefuel for me now.

Was he low inhib? They act impulsively. Fuck him TBH, how many lives he destroyed by bullying them during developing years.

His tragedy will be rehearsed by his family for decades.
His tragedy will be even more painful for them because of the fact he committed suicide. They will blame themselves

he didn't die, so what's he doing now?
He is working his ass off doing manual labor so he doesn't end up in the streets. Tbf he doesn't have other options, that's what you get for being a no brains all muscle person.

No. They will blame society. In a similiar way that incels commit suicide with their families suggesting that bullying was the problem.

He is working his ass off doing manual labor so he doesn't end up in the streets. Tbf he doesn't have other options, that's what you get for being a no brains all muscle person.
well fuck him, he had sex, I hope he dies digging ditches

well fuck him, he had sex, I hope he dies digging ditches
Given that I live in the third world and that the kind of people usually associated with manual labor are usually not good, he most likely doesn't have much time.

This means that being Chad is not what it's cracked up to be.
  1. Chads have sex, yes. But after the 95647th time, it feels boring.
  2. Having sex makes Chads feel like gods. But they aren't. So nature treats them like anyone else. They get sick. They fail at things. Sometimes they get beaten up or other shit happens to them. When you think you are a god, all these things are insufferable.
  3. People hate Chads. Foids in particular desire Chads but at the same time resent the power Chads have over them. So people will try to hurt Chads every way they can, generally in a stealthy, passive aggressive, way.
  4. Chads will hate each other because they are always rivals.
This is just a partial list, but it shows you that the life of the average Chad is not as rosy as most people (especially most incels) think. Being a Chad has many benefits, of course, and these benefits are very visible, but it also has many downsides and these are not as visible and therefore are often overlooked.

You suicided Chad guy is just one for which the downsides had come to really outweigh the benefits.
1. How would you know it feels "boring"?
2. Chads don't think of themselves as Gods, they are prideful, but don't think of themselves as Gods. they can tolerate adversity.
3. Foids worship Chads, and resent sub chads. You are coping.
4. Nope, lots of Chads have great friendships, incels often hate each other for being stuck at the bottom.

Most Chads don't rope, much more common for an incel to rope, you are coping.

I'd find his grave and pay my respects by pissing on it

congratulations! now here's hoping that all the other ones follow his lead