Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of my fantasies is to find a girl that wouldn’t mind me being a virgin and would be happy to “teach” me how to git gud at sex

Well I know what happens to Rem in the light novels and there’s nothing that would hurt me other than her getting frozen in ice
If our waifus just started treating ugly men like shit and fucking a series of chads it would probably upset most of us. Luckily MOST authors won't fucking do that, and if it's just a non-canon doujin we can tolerate it as an alternate universe.

Coping skills are so good that even if we don't like a later season we can treat that as alternate universe and consider s1 the pure canon.

And it’s not society man I would feel way more comfortable with a chick around my age. The idea of having sex with young teens, pre-teens and children grosses me out, I ain’t a pedophile.
You said "18 is my youngest" but Rem is 17, so you are drawing the line there? Kamiya Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin is also 17.

Or would you be okay with Nobue from Ichigo Mashimaro? She's 16

I have an IQ of 180 ever since I watched one episode of Rick and Morty
Beth Smith / Summer Smith / Beth Sanchez
Would you reject one?

If our waifus just started treating ugly men like shit and fucking a series of chads it would probably upset most of us. Luckily MOST authors won't fucking do that, and if it's just a non-canon doujin we can tolerate it as an alternate universe.

Coping skills are so good that even if we don't like a later season we can treat that as alternate universe and consider s1 the pure canon.

You said "18 is my youngest" but Rem is 17, so you are drawing the line there? Kamiya Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin is also 17.

Or would you be okay with Nobue from Ichigo Mashimaro? She's 16

Beth Smith / Summer Smith / Beth Sanchez
Would you reject one?
Rem is a fictional character, age of consent is 17 in my state anyway and rem will be 18 soon enough

all the smith family is kinda bad tbh

Beth Sanchez is pre-smith though.

Whether or not "soon" applies, Rem is 17, so you have already amended your previous policy.

Soon as I can figure out how to search VNDB by this criteria, I'm going to present some cases.

Beth Sanchez is pre-smith though.

Whether or not "soon" applies, Rem is 17, so you have already amended your previous policy.

Soon as I can figure out how to search VNDB by this criteria, I'm going to present some cases.
Well 17 is legal in Illinois and I wouldn’t turn down a 17 year old if we both liked each other and I guess 23 isn’t too old for a 17 year old

That would be nice but to bad women dont want a guy they pervceive as inferior. whores want a a man that is superior to them in every way...more sexually experienced more social status more tall more muscular more rich more everything and if they can find a guy who they believe is superior to that guy they will want him instead. These are people we're supposed to treat as equals by the way.

Well 17 is legal in Illinois and I wouldn’t turn down a 17 year old if we both liked each other and I guess 23 isn’t too old for a 17 year old
Haruhi

Haruhi is 16, you are saying you feel nothing?

That doesn't exactly answer the question. You said the idea of sex with "young teens" grosses you out, so I'm narrowing down what this means. We have already established it does not include 17/18/19.

Illegal in Illinois, yes, but AoC is 16 in ~half the American states, so why would that matter to you when simply discussing whether or not she is gross?

Yes I'm aware that I'm listing fictional examples. I don't pay much attention to real girls, so that's the basis on which we're talking about, whether or not you are attracted to anime characters who are sixteen.

Agatsuma from Yumeria
Kaede Misumi

Koishi Herikawa

Here are 3 more sixteen year old girls. Disgusting, right?

That doesn't exactly answer the question. You said the idea of sex with "young teens" grosses you out, so I'm narrowing down what this means. We have already established it does not include 17/18/19.

Illegal in Illinois, yes, but AoC is 16 in ~half the American states, so why would that matter to you when simply discussing whether or not she is gross?

Yes I'm aware that I'm listing fictional examples. I don't pay much attention to real girls, so that's the basis on which we're talking about, whether or not you are attracted to anime characters who are sixteen.

View attachment 172797
View attachment 172798
View attachment 172799
Here are 3 more sixteen year old girls. Disgusting, right?
Once you get a certain age dating a really young chick is pretty fucking weird my dude, like once I’m in my 30s and 40s dating a 16 year old would be extreme taboo even if it’s legal

It's weird because it's taboo, which is is feminist-enforced social context that would not have existed a century ago. The question here is not whether or not you would avoid dating them because landwhales will get mad at you, but whether or not you found the idea of dating these girls "disgusting".

It's weird because it's taboo, which is is feminist-enforced social context that would not have existed a century ago. The question here is not whether or not you would avoid dating them because landwhales will get mad at you, but whether or not you found the idea of dating these girls "disgusting".
Would you find a 70 something year old man dating a 16 year old girl perfectly fine?

Tbh there is way too much pedo shit here and it makes me feel uncomfortable

We began with talking about you doing so in your 20s, then you moved to 30s/40s, now we're all the way to 70s? Why skip 50s/60s?

If he's an extremely good-looking chad then foids seem to be okay with 100+ year old guys dating teen girls in HS (Edward Cullen in Twilight) so I imagine our aversion to this mostly comes from the idea that the 70 year old guy is ugly so the girl isn't attracted to him and he must be coercing her somehow.

Meyer Link + Charlotte Elbourne and Doris Lang + Vampire Hunter D were both also fine with me. I don't know of any 70 year old men that are actually still attractive though, thus vampire logic.

If however we had the tech to stay looking good, I don't see a problem with it, no.

We began with talking about you doing so in your 20s, then you moved to 30s/40s, now we're all the way to 70s? Why skip 50s/60s?

If he's an extremely good-looking chad then foids seem to be okay with 100+ year old guys dating teen girls in HS (Edward Cullen in Twilight) so I imagine our aversion to this mostly comes from the idea that the 70 year old guy is ugly so the girl isn't attracted to him and he must be coercing her somehow.

Meyer Link + Charlotte Elbourne was also fine with me. I don't know of any 70 year old men that are actually still attractive though, thus vampire logic.

If however we had the tech to stay looking good, I don't see a problem with it, no.
Edward Cullen is literally fantasy. He is a teenager/young adult who literally stopped aging and is immortal. He is not some wrinkly old senior citizen. Edward Cullen is akin to a 17 year old who never ages.
I’m just saying that at a certain point, going out with underage girls is weird and creepy. Maybe not at my age but you can’t just only go after underage girls forever unless you want people to see you as a predator.

No women are like this of course but I would love to find a woman who wouldn’t mind me being a virgin (or even better if she finds my virginity a turn on) so she’d teach me. Not in a demoralizing, dominating way but in a friendly, fun, encouraging way.
This will never happen.
I don't understand what the fuck people mean when they say "teach" all you have to do is thrust in and out.

That's my point: it's about how good he looks, not how old he is. The reason it is "weird and creepy" is because we know women aren't generally attracted to ugly people, and people get ugly as they are older.

It would be equally "weird and creepy" to see a beautiful woman dating an ugly man, because you know she's not attracted to him and is with him for some other reason, such as coercion or exploitation.

What we're talking about is the acceptability of feelings, not whether or not we'd actually act on them in this current social climate.

I totally would've courted a 16 year old girl 200 years ago when landwhale feminists so good at coordinating to ruin the lives of men who wouldn't settle for them. Obviously I wouldn't NOW, but I have no problem with admitting to you online that I still find them attractive, and would date them in a more perfect world.

That's my point: it's about how good he looks, not how old he is. The reason it is "weird and creepy" is because we know women aren't generally attracted to ugly people, and people get ugly as they are older.

It would be equally "weird and creepy" to see a beautiful woman dating an ugly man, because you know she's not attracted to him and is with him for some other reason, such as coercion or exploitation.

What we're talking about is the acceptability of feelings, not whether or not we'd actually act on them in this current social climate.

I totally would've courted a 16 year old girl 200 years ago when landwhale feminists so good at coordinating to ruin the lives of men who wouldn't settle for them. Obviously I wouldn't NOW, but I have no problem with admitting to you online that I still find them attractive, and would date them in a more perfect world.
Sure I find them attractive, but I’m not in a giant fucking rush to date an underage girl. I still feel more comfortable with a girl around my own age. 17-26, maybe.

There are online guides for that.
Yeah but sex is more of a thing you need to actively do to get “better” at it and I would much rather be with a woman who could “show me the ropes” so I don’t feel so much fucking pressure to please her and reveal that I’m a clueless virgin. You fuck that up and if this is a girl you wanna see again, well tough shit because she ain’t coming back.

like I don’t know how to properly finger a girl, or tease her, or not go so fast. There is zero way I’d be “dominant” the first time.

Yeah, we're not talking about who you're in a rush to date though. You said imagining being with them was "disgusting", so I'm calling you out on that and asking if you really find all four of ( Haruhi Suzumiya / Agatsuma Miduki / Kaede Misumi / Koishi Herikawa ) who I pictured earlier to be disgusting. I'm betting you don't. :)

Yeah, we're not talking about who you're in a rush to date though. You said imagining being with them was "disgusting", so I'm calling you out on that and asking if you really find all four of ( Haruhi Suzumiya / Agatsuma Miduki / Kaede Misumi / Koishi Herikawa ) who I pictured earlier to be disgusting. I'm betting you don't. :)
I don’t find them disgusting but there’s a certain age where I think dating an underage girl just becomes weird. Like I don’t wanna be some sort of Jeffery Epstein (who did not commit suicide) sick fuck.

I've already agreed it would feel weird, but I'm arguing that's because you'd be worried about others judging you, and not because you would be forming your own internal opinion about this somehow being predatorial or wrong.

While I agree it's unlikely Epstein committed suicide, without him getting his day in court it's not entirely clear what he was and wasn't guilty of, as it pertains to the accusations against him.

So... please call Haruhi / Miduki / Kaede/ Koshi disgusting, if that is how you feel? Or will you take back calling them disgusting?

I've already agreed it would feel weird, but I'm arguing that's because you'd be worried about others judging you, and not because you would be forming your own internal opinion about this somehow being predatorial or wrong.

While I agree it's unlikely Epstein committed suicide, without him getting his day in court it's not entirely clear what he was and wasn't guilty of, as it pertains to the accusations against him.

So... please call Haruhi / Miduki / Kaede/ Koshi disgusting, if that is how you feel? Or will you take back calling them disgusting?
They are not disgusting. Having sexual relations with them when you are much older than them is weird.

"disgusting" and "weird" are different adjectives fren, and "much" is vague. Are you disgusted at the concept of yourself right now having relations with any of the 4 examples of sixteen year olds I posted?

"disgusting" and "weird" are different adjectives fren, and "much" is vague. Are you disgusted at the concept of yourself right now having relations with any of the 4 examples of sixteen year olds I posted?
At 23, I’m not sure.
If I was in my 30s or 40s? Then yeah I would.

Interesting hypothetical, so you know exactly how you will feel 7 years from now? We can put a pin in that and check up on your feelings in a few years about this assuming don't an hero first :)

So you're not sure whether or not, right now at 23, you would be disgusted at the idea of Haruhi Suzumiya seducing you?

Interesting hypothetical, so you know exactly how you will feel 7 years from now? We can put a pin in that and check up on your feelings in a few years about this assuming don't an hero first :)

So you're not sure whether or not, right now at 23, you would be disgusted at the idea of Haruhi Suzumiya seducing you?
In seven years I’ll probably be mostly interested in girls in their early twenties all the way to their early to mid thirties

Do you fantasize about having a dom mommy gf and being a whipped sissy too? JFL

Attachments

• niclaugh.gif
    niclaugh.gif
    525.4 KB · Views: 5
In seven years I’ll probably be mostly interested in girls in their early twenties all the way to their early to mid thirties
Those are the only girls I'd consider dating, but if you think WANTING to fuck <20 girls somehow magically goes away, it's a fantasy bro.