Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of my best friends ascended almost a year ago

justarandomloser

justarandomloser

Recruit
★★
I want to tell you guys a story about one of my best friends(3-4/10 based on his appearance). He lost his virginity with a hooker when he was 19 yo. He managed to ascend when he was 23 yo and got his first legit 19 yo virgin gf(she is 6-7/10 i think). He got her by using dating site Badoo. He had enough matches though(when i barely get any likes), maybe after 10 dates(girls never wanted to have a second date with him) or so he found her. As a friend i was so happy for him. He was a legit incel. He had some serious problems with his face(acne), was severly bullied in high school(i studied with him, he barely finished high school, because it was really tough for him to study). He still lives with his mother and grandmother, works on a factory, never was extroverted. So guys, it's a legit lifefuel. His story is the thing that keeps me from roping.

Stop cherrypicking. That's what bluepilled cucks do. They think that just because one subhuman ascended they can do it too. But they fail to see the millions of subhumans who are rotting to death.

He managed to ascend when he was 23 yo and got his first legit 19 yo virgin gf(she is 6-7/10 i think).
Shes probably lying about being a virgin, either that or there is no way she's 6-7/10

No pics no proof

Stop cherrypicking. That's what bluepilled cucks do. They think that just because one subhuman ascended they can do it too. But they fail to see the millions of subhumans who are rotting to death.

He definitely betabuxxed, or being cucked if he's a 3 or 4/10. I hope his brocel won't abandon him because he "found pussy."

Shes probably lying about being a virgin, either that or there is no way she's 6-7/10

No pics no proof

He's one of my best friends. Why does he have to lie?

No pics sorry

No pics no proof

This, girls know their worth in terms of sex and purity so they lie about them being virgins or how many sexual partners they had.

This, girls know their worth in terms of sex and purity so they lie about them being virgins or how many sexual partners they had.

Hmm he had sex so he definitely knew that she's a virgin.

Hmm he had sex so he definitely knew that she's a virgin.

Nigga how? Did he examine her pussy? Her bootyhole for any wrinkles? A virgin pussy has their labia minor intact and maybe even a red film over it that's a "cherry."

He definitely betabuxxed, or being cucked if he's a 3 or 4/10. I hope his brocel won't abandon him because he "found pussy."
Yeah sadly hes probably being used by her for some ulterior motive. I don't think OP would abandon him though as they're best friends
He was a legit incel. He had some serious problems with his face(acne), was severly bullied in high school(i studied with him, he barely finished high school, because it was really tough for him to study). He still lives with his mother and grandmother, never was extroverted.
But with circumstances like this I just find it hard to believe he ascended with a 19 yo virgin 7/10

Nigga how? Did he examine her pussy? Her bootyhole for any wrinkles? A virgin pussy has their labia minor intact and maybe even a red film over it that's a "cherry."

He had a hard time to penetrate and there was blood. Not 100%, but i think 99,9% that she was a legit virgin

Eastern European shithole
He's a 100% slavic and i'm 50% slavic/50% ethnic(arab)
Yeah sadly hes probably being used by her for some ulterior motive.
She's from shithole village and he's from big city BUT he doesn't have much money. No car, no house.

Last edited:
Cherrypicked teracope.

Exceptions are NOT the rule
agree 100%

No pics no proof
I'm sure everybody will believe in you anecdotal evidences op.

R 8484226 1462523090 9325

How can he get matches as a 3-4/10? Is it easier in slavic countries?

How can he get matches as a 3-4/10? Is it easier in slavic countries?

No, it's fucking hard. I consider myself at least 4-5/10 and i barely get any matches. My friend is a paradox

He got her by using dating site Badoo.

I'am currently checking badoo for some SEA places and it looks like a better version of Tinder where I almost stopped getting matches at all(like one per week), lol.

I'm glad a fellow incel ascended, but I can't help but feel rage that some people actually get success on dating apps. Mogs me hard.

I want to tell you guys a story about one of my best friends(3-4/10 based on his appearance). He lost his virginity with a hooker when he was 19 yo. He managed to ascend when he was 23 yo and got his first legit 19 yo virgin gf(she is 6-7/10 i think). He got her by using dating site Badoo. He had enough matches though(when i barely get any likes), maybe after 10 dates(girls never wanted to have a second date with him) or so he found her. As a friend i was so happy for him. He was a legit incel. He had some serious problems with his face(acne), was severly bullied in high school(i studied with him, he barely finished high school, because it was really tough for him to study). He still lives with his mother and grandmother, works on a factory, never was extroverted. So guys, it's a legit lifefuel. His story is the thing that keeps me from roping.
Acne isn’t a completely damning factor by itself op, does he have recessed chin?

Oh my. We all dream of being the exception to the rule

Attachments

• 1586989462996.jpg
    1586989462996.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 2
Does he still have a hf

ill be honest,I hate when fellow incels ascend and escape the blackpill while i rot.
This post fills me with rage and envy

You're telling me that your Incel friend got 11 dates, including a virgin teen gf? I call bullshit.

fucking greycels