Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One of my acne cysts bursted.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
I was scratching an itch on my face and I accidentally bursted one of my cysts and blood and puss went everywhere. My acne has been getting worse over the past few weeks and I’ve noticed more on my neck/shoulders. I already have some slight scarring on my nose and cheek but I’d hate to have more. Any other acnecels?

@HumbleandWise has a subhuman acne scarred back

I used to have acne, haven't had it for about 4 years now. Try taking apple cider vinegar, it helps reduce inflammation in the body, worked for me

PLEASE go on accutane NOW before you get scarred. ACNE is TEMPORARY. SCARS are FOREVER.

From what I remember from school, acne had very little to do with whether a guy got pussy or not. There were guys with pus volcanoes on their face who had beautiful girlfriends and there were alabaster skinned kissless virgin and everything in between.

PLEASE go on accutane NOW before you get scarred. ACNE is TEMPORARY. SCARS are FOREVER.
Also this. There are no home-remedy or other non-drastic cures for acne. Antibiotics with big warning labels are the only thing that will clear up your face.

From what I remember from school, acne had very little to do with whether a guy got pussy or not. There were guys with pus volcanoes on their face who had beautiful girlfriends and there were alabaster skinned kissless virgin and everything in between.
maybe freak exceptions, but honestly the brief periods of my teens where i had less acne, people treated me like a GOD in comparison to normal.

I had those very often until 25 then i cut off greasy and sweet food. I have bunch of small holes on my nose and bridge from blackheads.

I was scratching an itch on my face and I accidentally bursted one of my cysts and blood and puss went everywhere. My acne has been getting worse over the past few weeks and I’ve noticed more on my neck/shoulders. I already have some slight scarring on my nose and cheek but I’d hate to have more. Any other acnecels?
Use acuttane for a year, it cured me

I’m on proactiv right now. I have some icepick acne scars but they’re not TOO bad, they are noticeable though.
In your teens it is more acceptable but past 20 scars are a pretty big issue. It takes off half a point to a full point depending on its severity. For me it’s a slight issue, but not my worse feature.
Also this. There are no home-remedy or other non-drastic cures for acne. Antibiotics with big warning labels are the only thing that will clear up your face.
Truth, I’ve tried washing my pillowcase once a week, apple cider vinegar, and everything else but I still have breakouts.
Use acuttane for a year, it cured me
I’m gonna look into getting that. Though I have heard about negative side effects.

I’m on proactiv right now. I have some icepick acne scars but they’re not TOO bad, they are noticeable though.
not good enough if you have persistent cystic acne. you need to nuke it out of your system for good or it will keep coming back untily ou loook like pic related

Attachments

• wc8y219umre71.jpg
    wc8y219umre71.jpg
    1,019 KB · Views: 89
not good enough if you have persistent cystic acne. you need to nuke it out of your system for good or it will keep coming back untily ou loook like pic related
Is that you…. Holy shit I thought mine was bad.

Didnt you contact me on acne dot org? Also, hop on Accutane bro. I'm on my second course.

I absolutely nuked my acne before but 2 years later it's back so I'm sure this time it will be gone since it's far less severe than it used to be.

Didnt you contact me on acne dot org? Also, hop on Accutane bro. I'm on my second course.
never been on there in my life.
I absolutely nuked my acne before but 2 years later it's back so I'm sure this time it will be gone since it's far less severe than it used to be.
Acne can even fuck over normies/chads to some degree. Like whenever I see someone complain about a single zit I get full of rage, they have no idea how bad my blackheads get.

In your teens it is more acceptable but past 20 scars are a pretty big issue. It takes off half a point to a full point depending on its severity. For me it’s a slight issue, but not my worse feature.
So true, and also if u have sever scars like me, all treatment is bullshkt. I have spent 5k on INFINI microneedle Vbeam, microneedle subicions fillers PRP and more. In december I am about to literally get my entire face lasered offf in a last ditch effort to help it before i rope.
Is that you…. Holy shit I thought mine was bad.
no thats not me , this is worse than mine i do admit but what it would have been if i didnt get on accutane eventually. mine is very bad also

Attachments

• Screen recording 2021-09-12 20.29.38.webm
    2.1 MB
So true, and also if u have sever scars like me, all treatment is bullshkt. I have spent 5k on INFINI microneedle Vbeam, microneedle subicions fillers PRP and more. In december I am about to literally get my entire face lasered offf in a last ditch effort to help it before i rope.

no thats not me , this is worse than mine i do admit but what it would have been if i didnt get on accutane eventually. mine is very bad also
No current scar treatment is worth it
Just wait a while for skin regeneration.

You really do have to count your blessings, all of those treatments… for absolutely nothing. Good luck with that thing in December. I hope it clears that shit up.
Brutal. I really want to get on accutane so I don’t end up scarred too badly.

if it’s real bad yea get on it, but for some people we aren’t lucky and accutane will norwood you

if it’s real bad yea get on it, but for some people we aren’t lucky and accutane will norwood you
FUCK, I really like my hair… I swear it would be so hard to see myself go bald. It’s not THAT bad but definitely noticeable.

Bluepillers: 25 are you fuckers enjoying my suffering enough?

You really do have to count your blessings, all of those treatments… for absolutely nothing. Good luck with that thing in December. I hope it clears that shit up.

Brutal. I really want to get on accutane so I don’t end up scarred too badly.
It's not going to clear it up @NagarNikkucel is right, there is no 'cure' for it. Some people have had some level of improvement though with these treatments but it varies a lot by your genetic response. I do not expect clear skin just not to be repulsive is my only want, the rest of my traits like height and jaw and race could easily carry me if my skin didn't look this subhuman. But I am going to be too old if I wait for this scarless healing, I will probably be over 30 before it comes, so I want to at least try this treatment in case I can have some kind of life in my 20s.

FUCK, I really like my hair… I swear it would be so hard to see myself go bald. It’s not THAT bad but definitely noticeable.
someone ik irl got brutally fucked by accutane and went bald by doing two cycles of accutane. i just wouldn’t risk it even if the chance is slim. tretinoin/clindamycin helped me get rid of it as well as oral antibiotics. ill get an occasional pimple but it’s nothing like what it was before

You can do low dose, I nuked acne with 40mg for 3 months, and then when I was all clear I maintain now with 10mg every other day. I have no active stuff now with this dose for over 3 months. I also have 0 other side effects, even my lips are ok. Idk what kind of freak dose you have to be on to get hair loss.

You can do low dose, I nuked acne with 40mg for 3 months, and then when I was all clear I maintain now with 10mg every other day. I have no active stuff now with this dose for over 3 months. I also have 0 other side effects, even my lips are ok. Idk what kind of freak dose you have to be on to get hair loss.
was 60mg

It's not going to clear it up @NagarNikkucel is right, there is no 'cure' for it. Some people have had some level of improvement though with these treatments but it varies a lot by your genetic response. I do not expect clear skin just not to be repulsive is my only want, the rest of my traits like height and jaw and race could easily carry me if my skin didn't look this subhuman. But I am going to be too old if I wait for this scarless healing, I will probably be over 30 before it comes, so I want to at least try this treatment in case I can have some kind of life in my 20s.
Luckily my skin is only a minor problem, my body and face are much bigger issues. I’d say go for the operation, the earlier the better.

Luckily my skin is only a minor problem, my body and face are much bigger issues. I’d say go for the operation, the earlier the better.
I see. Acne scars are literally my only issue.

someone ik irl got brutally fucked by accutane and went bald by doing two cycles of accutane. i just wouldn’t risk it even if the chance is slim. tretinoin/clindamycin helped me get rid of it as well as oral antibiotics. ill get an occasional pimple but it’s nothing like what it was before
Ok that’s enough to throw accutane off the table. I’m not gonna risk any balding. Poor guy, but I’ll look into those other things you recommended.
your height weight?
I’m 5’9~ 120-125 lbs.

Pretty much yes, it might take 5-6 years. But true regeneration would absolutely change my life.

Ok that’s enough to throw accutane off the table. I’m not gonna risk any balding. Poor guy, but I’ll look into those other things you recommended.

I’m 5’9~ 120-125 lbs.
you can try other prescription retinoids that act topically like adapelene or tret, this can also clear acne but its not gna nuke it into permanent remission like accutane, also may be very hard to apply to your back every day. honestly accutane is really overblown with the side effects, 99 times out of 100 is fine, but sure if skin isnt your biggest issue than maybe u feel different.
How’s your height and face?
I'm 6'1 light hair, white and my face is fine. prob 6. (Bone wise, scars reduce that score 2-3 pts.

Last edited:
you can try other prescription retinoids that act topically like adapelene or tret, this can also clear acne but its not gna nuke it into permanent remission like accutane, also may be very hard to apply to your back every day. honestly accutane is really overblown with the side effects, 99 times out of 100 is fine, but sure if skin isnt your biggest issue than maybe u feel different.

I'm 6'1 light hair, white and my face is fine. prob 6.
Still don’t want to risk it. Nice stats, mogs me brutally.

Pretty much yes, it might take 5-6 years. But true regeneration would absolutely change my life.
I have a quick question about regeneration. What about when you have lost subq fat and volume from inflammation and scarring, does regeneration address this problem? I have a lot of fat loss and holes from that, even if the skin tissue can be regrown, the fat atrophy is still going to look unsightly

I have a quick question about regeneration. What about when you have lost subq fat and volume from inflammation and scarring, does regeneration address this problem? I have a lot of fat loss and holes from that, even if the skin tissue can be regrown, the fat atrophy is still going to look unsightly
Regeneration will address adipose loss as well, since regeneraiton will also focus on burn scars and those scars reach deeper than dermis, and into the hypodermis or the sub cutaneous layer of the skin.

So yes, fat atrophy will be adressed.

Because they probably have good frame and Jaws built in before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back