Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One night stands.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Anyone that believes ‘Taking advantage’ exists in one night stands is low iq.

One night stands should not exist. Women's sexual liberation is responsible for the world of today, where millions of young men are sexually frustrated while even ugly women are swimming in cocks, making them unable to commit to one man and pair bond.

One night stands are disgusting.
I don't understand how people can view sex as a casual thing.
Degenerates.

it's the society bruh

"Taking advantage" and "power unbalance" are buzzwords that only apply when feminists don't like a particular relationship.

All whores who doing that should be hanged

One night stands = one chad today another one tomorrow

I would have a one night stand myself if I could or even just a girlfriend will be good enough.

One night stands should not exist. Women's sexual liberation is responsible for the world of today, where millions of young men are sexually frustrated while even ugly women are swimming in cocks, making them unable to commit to one man and pair bond.
Nothing to add that was perfectly phrases.

Wisdom spoken here.

Oh hell yea. Chads abuse their privilege in one night stands by banging a 7 or whatever and the 7 goes on the hypergamy train.

ban and burn all love hotels that promote one-night stands

I prefer an actual relationship tbh