One night stands.

-BrettyBoy-

Anti-mainstream.
-
Anyone that believes ‘Taking advantage’ exists in one night stands is low iq.

anon1822

Major
-
One night stands should not exist. Women's sexual liberation is responsible for the world of today, where millions of young men are sexually frustrated while even ugly women are swimming in cocks, making them unable to commit to one man and pair bond.

PotatoTomato

Officer
-
One night stands are disgusting.
I don't understand how people can view sex as a casual thing.
Degenerates.

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
"Taking advantage" and "power unbalance" are buzzwords that only apply when feminists don't like a particular relationship.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
All whores who doing that should be hanged

-BrettyBoy-

Anti-mainstream.
-
I would have a one night stand myself if I could or even just a girlfriend will be good enough.

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
One night stands should not exist. Women's sexual liberation is responsible for the world of today, where millions of young men are sexually frustrated while even ugly women are swimming in cocks, making them unable to commit to one man and pair bond.
Nothing to add that was perfectly phrases.

virgin4life

Major
-
Wisdom spoken here.

KingChemist

Just a random guy
-
Oh hell yea. Chads abuse their privilege in one night stands by banging a 7 or whatever and the 7 goes on the hypergamy train.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)