Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over One more week until I start college - how to cope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Back to this shit again. Except now i'm in second year so it won't be easy and i'll have to actually put in work. I guess I just have to endure 3 more years and then i'm on my own not having to live with my parents. That gives me hope.

Also since all the college foids are back, it's a good time to start up Tinder again. I didn't do it this summer like I was supposed to but I did get some better pics. Before when I tried it I had a single shit selfie in my bed (Take the NTpill, over if you don't have normie pics) and I didn't crop it properly so it looked like it was taken on a Nintendo DS because Tinder blurs it to shit if the pixel ratio isn't what they want. I'm cringing at how many people I know probably saw it.
If Tinder doesn't work out for me this time, i'm just going to accept inceldom and find other copes.

Last edited:
Tinder itself is a cope

Tinder itself is a cope
I have too weak of a social circle and social status to rely on IRL. Tinder is unironically the best hope for someone like me.

Seems like you are a curry? Are you?

Only fakecels go to college/use dating apps