Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One more reason to hate modern feminist whores

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Back in days if girl had dyed hair, tatoos, piercings, that meant she probably alternative, maybe interesting personality, maybe something good can be of her. But now it means just feminist scum. Thats nastiest cultural appropriation ever done

Down with

Last edited:
feminist scum

Feminism should have never been a thing

me when looking at modern females

Back in days if girl had dyed hair, tatoos, piercings, that meant she probably alternative, maybe interesting personality, maybe something good can be of her. But now it means just feminist scum. Thats nastiest cultural appropriation ever done

View attachment 228813
That's a dude ,my man

I like alternative girls

That doesn't even look human.

Every feminist should be gang raped

Dafuck is that

View attachment 228813
We need "alternative" sex dolls just for the sake of punching them until it's broken

thats not a human...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back