Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One day Im gonna ask my oneitis out

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
Gonna take a couple of months since I need to exercise a lot, get to really low body fat percentage, try to cure my face, try to work so I can have at least some money. Im still 99% sure she rejects me, but if I do not try I will go insane. 7 hours ago I almost had a panic attack while trying to sleep, thinking about how perfect she is and how much I have ruined my life not trying to get her. she turns 20 in a month (yes I know she probably fucks chads constantly). If I do not get her my life is over

Comments from another post? I have accepted the blackpill but fuck it does not mean I will let myself commit suicide

Comments from another post? I have accepted the blackpill but fuck it does not mean I will let myself commit suicide
North Carolina Sport GIF by UNC Tar Heels

Gonna be brutal bro

dont even bother

Brutal when you do all the work and she rejects still

Do it asap bro.

The earlier you ask her out, the earlier you'll be able to forget her when she'll reject you.