Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One common misconception other users have of me is I didn't suffer or we're different because of the goal I have.

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, autistic and nonNT, 5'6, blackcel
★★
I'm not going to overemphasize the goal because I've mentioned it many times before.

I'm openly delusional, because I refuse to live in an unfair reality, but I'm not ignorant to the reality of things, and I feel as if incels make an automatic differentiation in their head that we're different, or "When this guy suffered like me, he'll understand", when suffering is the main reason I want to do this.

The ironic thing is I was so self improvement focused at 17 that I was an incel in denial. That's pretty asinine. Because you can look at my face, my autism, my experiences, but the reason I joined was out of curiously but I related so well that I stayed around, meaning my experiences were completely out of unfair circumstances and not mentality. The only reason I'm an incel is because the world is unfair. If I was a NT normie, I would have been successful by now.

I've heard a couple times "You're redpilled, just make your self improvement channel and leave. Why are you here?" I feel like that's an invalidating and ridiculous to downright hurtful claim to make, because I know that self improvement doesn't work for a truecel. if self improvement worked, I would have got results, and I wouldn't have stuck around in the first place. I'm here because I'm a truecel, and I want to share information of what I'm planning, because I want other incels and ugly people to join me in revolting against an unfair society. Self improvement obviously doesn't work for truecels, that's why a movement needs to be made. I won't be able to solve inceldom alone, and I won't be able to fight for Ugly rights if ugly people don't rise up and fight against lookism.

I experience the pain of looking in the mirror at my objectively very ugly face. I'm Cuffem level. I would objectively be around 3/10 facially, maybe 2.9. I'm uglier than you, I'm more autistic then you, if you have a parent that loves you, I have none. If you had friends in school, I had none. I've self harmed before. I've experienced depressive episodes. I've experienced stress to the point of heart palpitations. I've been suicidal on multiple occasions. I've eaten lunch with a jacket over my head in the school washroom, playing with toilet paper in my hands. Having panic attacks and screaming episodes, taking naps in my school bathroom because of social anxiety. My Dad was abusive, so when it was 1 week at Mom's, 1 week at Dad's, I've witnessed his abusive behavior, my sister literally opening the door and running away on multiple occasions, my Mom calling the police on my Dad multiple times making me realize how broken my family actually is. Watching hours of self improvement content at 16, wanting to cure depression on my own, only for it to mean nothing in the end. I don't even care about the suffering, I just hate that God rewarded me for the suffering with an extremely ugly face and extreme autism. I'm not a high functioning autist, probably medium level. On top of living a fucked up life, I made one of the worst decisions of my life by listening to the people in the FitxFearless server to go on call as an ugly autist. So there's humiliation within one's workplace or school, but my humiliation extends to different countries. Someone from Asia or the USA could watch the video and laugh, so I'm like a worldwide bully victim.

"You don't even look that bad for a nigger/Your face isn't even that bad/He wasn't even ugly anyways.", you're blind because I'm very ugly, with not much I can even do besides cosmetic surgery.

"Hopefully your idea works and you don't live the same fate as us/You just haven't been crushed by reality yet" My fate was probably on the same level/worse than yours. I'm probably traumatized, which is why I have this delusional coping mechanism.

"You're cringe, edgy, or retarded. Why do you write such long paragraphs?" That shows I have genuine autism. I try to be normal but I can't. An autistic brain is different to a normal brain.

I don't believe myself to be different to you, experiences wise, because my life was objectively 1 big pile of shit. It makes sense that the mentality I have is the mentality I have, because it's kinda like a survival mechanism. If I was a normal person, I would have killed myself like a normal person. But to be alive after all of that signifies that I'm not a normal person.

Basically I've had a shitty life, and we're not different in the fact that we both had shit lives. God wanted life to be over for me from the start. Assuming I had a good family life and a good school experience, I would still be ugly. Assuming I've been through everything I've been through and I wasn't ugly, I would still have trauma from the experiences I've been through. Assuming I wasn't ugly and had no bad experiences, I would still have strong autism. Assuming I didn't have autism, I would still be short. Assuming I wasn't short, I would still be black and some liberal normies have normal lives and complain about being black. But my life is over. Not even mentioning that girls laughed at my face online and in real life. When I'm out in public, drivers and people stare at my face. I was taking the bus yesterday and at the bus stop, one of the drivers was a father of an Indian family who drove past me. They were looking at me, and the family was laughing and I know they were talking about me. I should have put up the middle finger. There were people on discord who after finding out about me being suicidal, started a rumor that I was "Suicidal for attention." a couple months ago. The mockery and humiliation even going back to the 3rd grade when I was in special ed class. If I dig, I could find more things that made my life shit.

My life is over, so why do I live? Because this is the conclusion of my suffering, ie, my purpose of existence. Being born with this face was unfair. My experiences were unfair. The world is unfair. Society is unfair. So like a Kamikaze who explodes himself not knowing if he'll kill the enemy, I want to revolt against this unfair society, and if I die failing, I would be satisfied because at least I tried to fight against this unfair world. But that's the misconception. I did suffer a lot, the unfairness is why I want to do this, because I refuse to accept an unfair world. I would rather fight against the unfair world and fail and die, then not try to fight against this unfair world which killed my hopes and dreams due to unfair circumstances. Ugly people should be allowed to live good lives, so I should fight to make that happen. I am a truecel, who's went through hell and negative experience after negative experience since I was born, that's why the only desire I have is revolting and creating a movement against this unfair world. If you've suffered in this unfair world, it makes sense to join the guy who's trying to fight against it.

Last edited:
Happy to see your here again. I thought you roped

Happy to see your here again. I thought you roped
I would never rope because of this unfair society. I'm against roping and rotting, I'm for resistance.

I came back to share the plans and goals I had in mind because it's very impossible for me to fight back against this unfair world alone.

Most of the self improoooooooove :soy: stuff people tend to speak is redirection because most normies are incapable of copeing to comprehend the brutality of the blackpill despite it always coming to collect if your genetic roll of the dice was shit. Though these types of people have best your best interests in mind. From what it sounds like being within the redpill communities has done more harm to you that you may have difficulty recovering from.

As for this "fighting back" its going to be difficult as the perception beauty is ingrained within us mentally. All people desire in instinctively whether humans, art or scenery. It's difficult to convince other to help us for a better life when they already consider us sub human, not to say that something can't be done. Regardless its good you have something to strive for.

I would never rope because of this unfair society. I'm against roping and rotting, I'm for resistance.

I came back to share the plans and goals I had in mind because it's very impossible for me to fight back against this unfair world alone.
Good to hear that brother. Roping isn't worth it and we need more people to resist the gynocentric dictatorship

Tbh I can't rate nigger faces properly, but to me it looks like you are not truecel at least so thats good for you. You probably can ascend by pumpNdumping some white-hating white foid. Maybe try to get into BLM circles?

Good to hear that brother. Roping isn't worth it and we need more people to resist the gynocentric dictatorship

FitxFearless is lucky I didn't rope, because I was 17 at the time of call, if a 17 year old who's by law underage committed suicide due to the humilation of the viral video, he would probably get legal/social repercussions and would get in a controversy.

I agree with you, roping as an incel is meaningless, because it does nothing for progress. The more people that resist the better.

Tbh I can't rate nigger faces properly, but to me it looks like you are not truecel at least so thats good for you. You probably can ascend by pumpNdumping some white-hating white foid. Maybe try to get into BLM circles?

The far-right in me could never do that, but I think I'm objectively truecel facially, ignoring the autism and height from the photos of me.

it's just the nose, otherwise you looks average for a black

Most of the self improoooooooove :soy: stuff people tend to speak is redirection because most normies are incapable of copeing to comprehend the brutality of the blackpill despite it always coming to collect if your genetic roll of the dice was shit. Though these types of people have best your best interests in mind. From what it sounds like being within the redpill communities has done more harm to you that you may have difficulty recovering from.

As for this "fighting back" its going to be difficult as the perception beauty is ingrained within us mentally. All people desire in instinctively whether humans, art or scenery. It's difficult to convince other to help us for a better life when they already consider us sub human, not to say that something can't be done. Regardless its good you have something to strive for.

You're right in the fact that lookism is ingrained in human genes, and incels are seen as subhuman and a threat to the rest of the world. Saying you're an incel is like saying you're a terrorist.

Getting humiliated on the FitxFearless for millions to see was what made it firm in my mind I want to do this, because I could never accept myself if I got humilated by the entire world, then just went on to live a normal private life. The comments would haunt my mind for the rest of my life, but if I express the unfairness and show the world my goals, then even if I'm still seen in a negative light, at least I'm portrayed the way I want to be portrayed.

Staying silent after being humiliated by the world online and IRL doesn't make sense in my mind, I have to fight back even in the case of if it does fail.

Last edited:
it's just the nose, otherwise you looks average for a black
My nose is my largest failo, but it's also my protruding ears, recessed chin, weird head shape, large forehead, long face, asymmetrical face. I look physically deformed, maybe I could be because I'm autistic and my little sister is also autistic, and Burkina Faso is one of the poorest countries in the world (I'm half Burkina Faso) so maybe I am literally slightly deformed.

Last edited:
I'm not going to overemphasize the goal because I've mentioned it many times before.

I'm openly delusional, because I refuse to live in an unfair reality, but I'm not ignorant to the reality of things, and I feel as if incels make an automatic differentiation in their head that we're different, or "When this guy suffered like me, he'll understand", when suffering is the main reason I want to do this.

The ironic thing is I was so self improvement focused at 17 that I was an incel in denial. That's pretty asinine. Because you can look at my face, my autism, my experiences, but the reason I joined was out of curiously but I related so well that I stayed around, meaning my experiences were completely out of unfair circumstances and not mentality. The only reason I'm an incel is because the world is unfair. If I was a NT normie, I would have been successful by now.

I've heard a couple times "You're redpilled, just make your self improvement channel and leave. Why are you here?" I feel like that's an invalidating and ridiculous to downright hurtful claim to make, because I know that self improvement doesn't work for a truecel. if self improvement worked, I would have got results, and I wouldn't have stuck around in the first place. I'm here because I'm a truecel, and I want to share information of what I'm planning, because I want other incels and ugly people to join me in revolting against an unfair society. Self improvement obviously doesn't work for truecels, that's why a movement needs to be made. I won't be able to solve inceldom alone, and I won't be able to fight for Ugly rights if ugly people don't rise up and fight against lookism.

I experience the pain of looking in the mirror at my objectively very ugly face. I'm Cuffem level. I would objectively be around 3/10 facially, maybe 2.9. I'm uglier than you, I'm more autistic then you, if you have a parent that loves you, I have none. If you had friends in school, I had none. I've self harmed before. I've experienced depressive episodes. I've experienced stress to the point of heart palpitations. I've been suicidal on multiple occasions. I've eaten lunch with a jacket over my head in the school washroom, playing with toilet paper in my hands. Having panic attacks and screaming episodes, taking naps in my school bathroom because of social anxiety. My Dad was abusive, so when it was 1 week at Mom's, 1 week at Dad's, I've witnessed his abusive behavior, my sister literally opening the door and running away on multiple occasions, my Mom calling the police on my Dad multiple times making me realize how broken my family actually is. Watching hours of self improvement content at 16, wanting to cure depression on my own, only for it to mean nothing in the end. I don't even care about the suffering, I just hate that God rewarded me for the suffering with an extremely ugly face and extreme autism. I'm not a high functioning autist, probably medium level. On top of living a fucked up life, I made one of the worst decisions of my life by listening to the people in the FitxFearless server to go on call as an ugly autist. So there's humiliation within one's workplace or school, but my humiliation extends to different countries. Someone from Asia or the USA could watch the video and laugh, so I'm like a worldwide bully victim.

View attachment 1292756View attachment 1292757View attachment 1292758View attachment 1292759View attachment 1292760

"You don't even look that bad for a nigger/Your face isn't even that bad/He wasn't even ugly anyways.", you're blind because I'm very ugly, with not much I can even do besides cosmetic surgery.

"Hopefully your idea works and you don't live the same fate as us/You just haven't been crushed by reality yet" My fate was probably on the same level/worse than yours. I'm probably traumatized, which is why I have this delusional coping mechanism.

"You're cringe, edgy, or retarded. Why do you write such long paragraphs?" That shows I have genuine autism. I try to be normal but I can't. An autistic brain is different to a normal brain.

I don't believe myself to be different to you, experiences wise, because my life was objectively 1 big pile of shit. It makes sense that the mentality I have is the mentality I have, because it's kinda like a survival mechanism. If I was a normal person, I would have killed myself like a normal person. But to be alive after all of that signifies that I'm not a normal person.

Basically I've had a shitty life, and we're not different in the fact that we both had shit lives. God wanted life to be over for me from the start. Assuming I had a good family life and a good school experience, I would still be ugly. Assuming I've been through everything I've been through and I wasn't ugly, I would still have trauma from the experiences I've been through. Assuming I wasn't ugly and had no bad experiences, I would still have strong autism. Assuming I didn't have autism, I would still be short. Assuming I wasn't short, I would still be black and some liberal normies have normal lives and complain about being black. But my life is over. Not even mentioning that girls laughed at my face online and in real life. When I'm out in public, drivers and people stare at my face. I was taking the bus yesterday and at the bus stop, one of the drivers was a father of an Indian family who drove past me. They were looking at me, and the family was laughing and I know they were talking about me. I should have put up the middle finger. There were people on discord who after finding out about me being suicidal, started a rumor that I was "Suicidal for attention." a couple months ago. The mockery and humiliation even going back to the 3rd grade when I was in special ed class. If I dig, I could find more things that made my life shit.

My life is over, so why do I live? Because this is the conclusion of my suffering, ie, my purpose of existence. Being born with this face was unfair. My experiences were unfair. The world is unfair. Society is unfair. So like a Kamikaze who explodes himself not knowing if he'll kill the enemy, I want to revolt against this unfair society, and if I die failing, I would be satisfied because at least I tried to fight against this unfair world. But that's the misconception. I did suffer a lot, the unfairness is why I want to do this, because I refuse to accept an unfair world. I would rather fight against the unfair world and fail and die, then not try to fight against this unfair world which killed my hopes and dreams due to unfair circumstances. Ugly people should be allowed to live good lives, so I should fight to make that happen. I am a truecel, who's went through hell and negative experience after negative experience since I was born, that's why the only desire I have is revolting and creating a movement against this unfair world. If you've suffered in this unfair world, it makes sense to join the guy who's trying to fight against it.
Your face mogs mine. Good thread.

Your face mogs mine. Good thread.
Thanks. Objectively I'm a truecel who's experienced the life of a truecel, but I feel as if people have a misconception that I'm delusional because I didn't suffer.

Thanks. Objectively I'm a truecel who's experienced the life of a truecel, but I feel as if people have a misconception that I'm delusional because I didn't suffer.
I don’t. I relate to you.

I don't think fighting back is possible. The damage has already been done. You cannot change human nature, all you can do is adapt to what they want. For example, you're goal is to get rich, get plastic surgery, do all these self-improvements. All this hoping to be treated like a normie. You already missed out on teenage love, you already missed out on having an fun, carefree youth with your friends. Not just you, we all did. I have had a very similar life to you, except I would say my family situation was better. You trying to self-improve is not revolting against society, it's you conforming. That is what society wants you to do. Society would rather that every subhuman not exist anymore. If you believe in the blackpill you would know that no foid can ever truly love you. There is no winning, you already lost at birth. Anatomy is destiny. Your failure was already determined as your mothers egg was fertilized.

If you want to truly revolt, thERe is a path you can take.

I don't think fighting back is possible. The damage has already been done. You cannot change human nature, all you can do is adapt to what they want. For example, you're goal is to get rich, get plastic surgery, do all these self-improvements. All this hoping to be treated like a normie. You already missed out on teenage love, you already missed out on having an fun, carefree youth with your friends. Not just you, we all did. I have had a very similar life to you, except I would say my family situation was better. You trying to self-improve is not revolting against society, it's you conforming. That is what society wants you to do. Society would rather that every subhuman not exist anymore. If you believe in the blackpill you would know that no foid can ever truly love you. There is no winning, you already lost at birth. Anatomy is destiny. Your failure was already determined as your mothers egg was fertilized.

If you want to truly revolt, thERe is a path you can take.

I'm not really appealing to normies, and I don't want to be normal/NT. I self identify with the far right, with inceldom, with some elements of neo-nazism and the manosphere. Normal people hate Andrew Tate, they hate Nick Fuentes, they hate traditionalism, they're liberals. People make fun of Jake Rix and "sigma" content all of the time. Going on the path I'm going on, it will be controversial.

The damage has been done, you can't change human nature. I don't really agree with term "self improvement" but I agree with "Success and having the things you want." I'm not doing meditation or journaling, I'm just maxxing what needs to be maxxed.

I already missed out on all of those experiences, pretending to be a normie is foolish. I don't believe in true love, I believe in hypergamy, and looks can be incentivized with money (say you're a 3/10 ugly, but you somehow found a way to make over 6 figures), meaning you can theoretically ascend by buying a relationship with sex, kissing, whatever desire you have. But she will probably move over to a better man, but you can buy another relationship, making money the most valuable resource for an incel. People say JayZ and Andrew Tate would be incels if they didn't have their money, which is true.

The only conforming to society is accepting one's inferior place in the social hierarchy. I don't believe I'm conforming, because society wants incels to kill themselves, or they want incels to stay out of the public. They don't want incels having money, I basically want to "hack" the social hierarchy by not only trying to make money but also showing my ugly face in public online and IRL. I am an inferior specimen who's doomed to never succeed because I was born with an inferior face and other deficits. That's unfair, and ugly people, autistic people, short people should have the same chances as a normie to have the desires they want. I refuse to accept a reality in which unfair circumstances make it so I can't have sex, have money, have whatever I want, and I will fight until I get what I want.

Normies don't want a misogynistic ugly incel neo-nazi sympathizer who was humilated in front of millions to make money, get into a relationship, live a decent life, they would rather me hide (they tell me to stop posting, don't go out in public) or kill myself, that's why I believe it's revolting to not accept no for an answer for the things we want. I disagree that normies want incels to succeed, they call the ugly incel who's trying to succeed in a nonNT way, a "future school shooter." "Put him on a watchlist." "stop posting" "You've been radicalized by Andrew Tate" Look at Jake Rix's comment section. He's not ugly but he's nonNT so people clown on him in the comments. https://www.instagram.com/jakerix_official/

I view going ER as revolting against society, but many have gone ER and incel's circumstances don't change. It kills a few chads/foids but beyond that life is still the same for incels, and the perpetrator either is killed or lives in a jail cell for the rest of their life, which is not my desire. I want to have what I want.

Are normies allowed in this site? He looks like a normie to me too, not a truecel.
Though I'm not a female, so I guess who am I to judge.

Are normies allowed in this site? He looks like a normie to me too, not a truecel.
Though I'm not a female, so I guess who am I to judge.

It's pretty non-negotiable that I'm ugly. The only reason I even discovered I was an incel was when I went on monkey.app and all of the girls and even kids were laughing at my face saying "Ugly ass nigga", "pfft", "you ugly".

Before I was fully redpilled, and if I was a normie facially, I would have continued to be fully redpilled, but because people called me ugly, on monkey.app, when I asked for ratings on discord, even irl, when I looked in the mirror and could point out my protruding ears, lazy eye, recessed chin, big forehead, big nose. I found out I was an ugly incel when I was called ugly by many people, and I found out I was autistic when people in the Fitxfearless comment section were saying "He has the touch of 'tism", "These guys are a bit different", "He's worried about looksmaxxing when he's so clearly autistic."

I'm sub5, in the 2 - 3 range objectively. Maybe because you're also incels so you overrate, but if you look at an average 5/10 black 18 year old, he'll mog me by 2 - 3 points.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-14 9.02.14 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-14 9.02.14 AM.png
    206.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 1728911017138.png
    1728911017138.png
    661.4 KB · Views: 8
I try not to, it's an autisticcel trait.

I just go on long monologues by accident.
Your journey is interesting though, I'm invested. Though I've never finished a single one of your opening posts.

It's pretty non-negotiable that I'm ugly. The only reason I even discovered I was an incel was when I went on monkey.app and all of the girls and even kids were laughing at my face saying "Ugly ass nigga", "pfft", "you ugly".

Before I was fully redpilled, and if I was a normie facially, I would have continued to be fully redpilled, but because people called me ugly, on monkey.app, when I asked for ratings on discord, even irl, when I looked in the mirror and could point out my protruding ears, lazy eye, recessed chin, big forehead, big nose. I found out I was an ugly incel when I was called ugly by many people, and I found out I was autistic when people in the Fitxfearless comment section were saying "He has the touch of 'tism", "These guys are a bit different", "He's worried about looksmaxxing when he's so clearly autistic."

I'm sub5, in the 2 - 3 range objectively. Maybe because you're also incels so you overrate, but if you look at an average 5/10 black 18 year old, he'll mog me by 2 - 3 points.
I don't know the monkey app but with a name like that it sounds like the users there are trolls.

I'm sorry if you feel I am invalidating you. It's just the atmosphere of these forums, it feels like truecel is a strict standard.

You have a big nose. That is all. Not to invalidate your life experiences that take their toll but ya.

Whitepilling is the correct path after having assimilated the blackpill for long enough

What you are wanting to do is a form of whitepilling tailored to yourself: choosing to believe despite the reality of the world.

It is the natural path for those who do not commit suicide and survive, it is simply unbearable to remain wallowing in the puddle of blackness ad eternum, at some point you are going to look for a way out, even if that way out is FAITH.

If your FAITH is a revolutionary movement against the system then good for you, it will help you deal with life better.

Whitepilling is the correct path after having assimilated the blackpill for long enough

What you are wanting to do is a form of whitepilling tailored to yourself: choosing to believe despite the reality of the world.

It is the natural path for those who do not commit suicide and survive, it is simply unbearable to remain wallowing in the puddle of blackness ad eternum, at some point you are going to look for a way out, even if that way out is FAITH.

If your FAITH is a revolutionary movement against the system then good for you, it will help you deal with life better.
In inclined to heartily concur. After all the doom it's good to create a nice antidoom to cope with.