Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Once you realize women are bots you don't give a shit anymore

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I'm pretty low inhib maxed by now.
At this point I don't notice other people, I'm outside a lot but I'm living life for myself. When I do consciously decide to see what other people are doing its either guys trying to impress women somehow or talking to them while the woman just exists or is on her phone waiting to be entertained by some cuck.
I've had a girl stare at me weirdly and I just stared back and laughed and she looked away quickly. I don't even give a shit at this point :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

When you realize everyone around you is a bot you feel like the main character and that is absolute lifefuel. I feel like this world belongs to me. I can do whatever I want because no one can do shit to me.

I know many of you are afraid of social interactions etc. or are non NT. I'm also likely non NT but you just gotta stop giving a shit.

It's a great feeling to look down on soycuck bluepillers who have spaghetti arms while you're gymmaxed and know he lives his life only to impress Becky who's sucking chads cock meanwhile I'm productive

The normie fears the thugmaxxed zero-inhib savage incel.

Especially since I live In Germany and I'm from Balkans they fear me (I look like a Muslim)
The German cuck fears the bearded Muslim bull.

Teach me your ways. I get tense around people and too high inhib to say anything most of the time

Actually, becoming blackpilled has made me more confident and abrasive.

I’m never going to make friends. And I’m never gonna get a girlfriend, let alone even get human decency and respect from hive mind foids or chads. So why be nice?

I’m just a passive aggressive asshole that acts like the main character now, and it’s awesome. People around me hate me, but can’t do anything. Let them seethe, the way I used to everyday

I’m never going to make friends. And I’m never gonna get a girlfriend, let alone even get human decency and respect from hive mind foids or chads. So why be nice?

I’m just a passive aggressive asshole that acts like the main character now, and it’s awesome. People around me hate me, but can’t do anything. Let them seethe, the way I used to everyday
This.
Except I'm not an asshole rather I just ignore everyone around me unless specifically asked a question or something like that

When you realize everyone around you is a bot you feel like the main character and that is absolute lifefuel. I feel like this world belongs to me. I can do whatever I want because no one can do shit to me.

This is the source of envy.

cope. you cant do anything exciting really. you are a main character without a mission, without a storyline, and without any cheats, bounded by the rules of the game

i have this going on for me on the regular as schizoid, beyond over

Most women are satanic filth

What are some tips on ignoring people? I try to space out and daydream for as long as I can but sometimes hearing normgroid screeching pops the bubble

What are some tips on ignoring people? I try to space out and daydream for as long as I can but sometimes hearing normgroid screeching pops the bubble
I think the best way is to be out for long enough so that you get used to the ape normie behaviour. You just kinda need to phase out. Maybe focus on a single point with your eyes while listening to them and then start daydreaming. Eventually you can always daydream. Just gotta practice

based and rational af

When you realize everyone around you is a bot you feel like the main character and that is absolute lifefuel.
you're not the main char, there are other main chars like us, it's an MMO
but yes normies are bot NPCs

Based, all normies and femerloids are like that.

i have farted in front of womens faces a couple times before exiting the bus

I realised recently that if I treat all humans as zombies it makes life easier. If I'm worried what others are thinking of me I remind myself that they probably hate me so I might as well just be a much of a dick to them as possible just to slightly inconvenience them. I don't care what people think of me when I'm outside because I know I'll never see them again.

Copious macimub

I wear Headphones most of the time and im aware that people dont give a Shit , exspecially If your Dead. You will be forgotten after a month and people in the next Town dont even Know you.

This world IS only emphatetic to Woman. , Once you know this ignoring Others become easy