Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Once upon a time ...

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
... back in 2009, when I still had hopes and dreams, I went to a college party. There was a foid dancing on a bench. She clearly wanted dick because she was dressed like a whore and dancing like a whore. Confident like I was, thanks to all the PUA books I had studied and my intense looksmaxxing, I jumped up onto the bench and started dancing next to her. I thought that was alpha and that that's what you do at parties, just having fun and being low inhib.
She jumped off the bench as soon as I sat foot on it ... jfl jfl jfl fml
I think I just wasn't alpha enough and not social enough, ya ya ya, My personality was just too bad. yaya

In 2011 I thought I had a chance with a foid in my class. She later asked me "What the fuck do you want from me? Do you have a crush on me?"
I answered "Well, yes."
She literally started crying and ran away jfl jfl jfl, I'm not even joking lmao.
It's the same foid who showed my cringy textmessages to all her friends, who then laughed at me.

I hope you can understand why I get toxic so quickly when I have to read about you getting treated like a human being by foids, because they never did that to me. My sheer presence literally makes them run away.
And it's not because I didn't shower, because I did. I was looksmaxxed, social and low inhib. Didn't do shit.

There was a foid dancing on a bench. She clearly wanted dick because she was dressed like a whore and dancing like a whore. Confident like I was, thanks to all the PUA books I had studied and my intense looksmaxxing, I jumped up onto the bench and started dancing next to her. I thought that was alpha and that that's what you do at parties, just having fun and being low inhib.
:f:
In 2011 I thought I had a chance with a foid in my class. She later asked me "What the fuck do you want from me? Do you have a crush on me?"
I answered "Well, yes."
She literally started crying and ran away jfl jfl jfl, I'm not even joking lmao.
It's the same foid who showed my cringy textmessages to all her friends, who then laughed at me.
:f: ^5

... back in 2009, when I still had hopes and dreams, I went to a college party. There was a foid dancing on a bench. She clearly wanted dick because she was dressed like a whore and dancing like a whore. Confident like I was, thanks to all the PUA books I had studied and my intense looksmaxxing, I jumped up onto the bench and started dancing next to her. I thought that was alpha and that that's what you do at parties, just having fun and being low inhib.
I think I just wasn't alpha enough and not social enough, ya ya ya, My personality was just too bad. yaya

I answered "Well, yes."

I hope you can understand why I get toxic so quickly when I have to read about you getting treated like a human being by foids, because they never did that to me. My sheer presence literally makes them run away.
And it's not because I didn't shower, because I did. I was looksmaxxed, social and low inhib. Didn't do shit.
Well having been a beta orbiter in the past i can tell you that foids don't show any affection to a non Chad under any circumstances, writing this with 9 years of experience of being an orbiter.

Foids are such bitches.

Well having been a beta orbiter in the past i can tell you that foids don't show any affection to a non Chad under any circumstances, writing this with 9 years of experience of being an orbiter.
I really can't stand how stubborn foids are. Treating someone like shit for years :reeeeee:

They dont deserve you. Cunts.

I’m sorry to hear about your experience. Most females are just nasty.

Thanks for your condolences.
At least I can say that I tried, but foids never responded to me.
Nice try. Game Over.

If you're low inhib and ugly, it's over.
I would rather be a leper.

Only Chad is allowed to approach women
Incels, when will they learn
It's futile to approach as an unattractive male​

I jumped up onto the bench and started dancing next to her. I thought that was alpha and that that's what you do at parties, just having fun and being low inhib.

You should have lifted her instead.
I answered "Well, yes."

Seriously?

once upon a time a whore suck chad again

And this is why you LDAR indoors.