Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

once shit hits the fan normies will try to kill us

MentallyCelibate

MentallyCelibate

Recruit
★★★
the only reason youre not dead right now is because normies dont want to throw their lives away
if the system collapses the normies would love the opportunity to kill you with no consequences, theyre barely holding back already
an easy way to defend yourself is to buy a legal gun and legal ammo(to go inside the legal gun)
if youre in a country where owning guns is illegal buy a legal gun and legal ammo anyway in ROBLOX

if the system collapses I’ll go ER on them first before they can kill me (in gta San Andreas)

schizoposting

I live in cucked bongland so I can't get a gun. Most i've got is a breakbarrel airsoft rifle from the 1960s

I'll attach a gun to a drone and kill them instead.

Already have 2.

Everyone would want to kill everyone to survive, that's just the way we are. :smonk:

if shit really hits the fan normies will even kill eachother, hell they will even eat their own children as evident by the holodomor. although we will always be the first to be thrown under the bus

I dont imagine normies being like ohhhh theres a soycietal collapse lemme just go target incels rather then protecting myself

rofl
theyre not going to be thinking it directly. youre going to be walking to the river to fetch water or less extreme going to the grocery store and a normie will try to start shit with you. ugly appearance = weak/outcast in a normies mind. detriot is a good example of societal collapse.
47506.jpg
what u want nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back