Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Once I look good again I won’t give a single girl attention and instead use them like disposable fleshlights

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
That will be my ultimate revenge for how they all turned on me and how they’ve treated me as an incel. I’ve see through all of their fake personas this world is blackpilled asf and everyone knows it. Once I look good again I won’t give a single girl attention nor simp for any of them instead I’ll use them like disposable human fleshlights, it’ll be my ultimate revenge and I’ll orgasm to that :feelshaha::feelsohh::feelsohh:

That will be my ultimate revenge for how they all turned on me and how they’ve treated me as an incel. I’ve see through all of their fake personas this world is blackpilled asf and everyone knows it. Once I look good again I won’t give a single girl attention nor simp for any of them instead I’ll use them like disposable human fleshlights, it’ll be my ultimate revenge and I’ll orgasm to that :feelshaha::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Big cope, but who am I to discourage you from your dreams?

Cope you don’t know about my situation
Since you've been obsessively posting about your oneitis, and every little thing about your life, I do very well know your situation.

Since you've been obsessively posting about your oneitis, and every little thing about your life, I do very well know your situation.
I may be a truecel now but not before, I mog you

Plus this thread is disrespectful to every incel on here who can’t slay girls.

You’re coping if u think you’re chad
I looked at myself again today and compared to what I looked 2 years ago despite face being chubbier my jaw improved again due to steroids and my cheek bone is visible so is my brow ridge

are you finally over this cucked oneitis shit

Are you LTN+, if so just go outside and be NT. Surgery can't bring you upto chad or chadlite, and if you are below average rn, won't even bring you up to HTN.

Are you LTN+, if so just go outside and be NT. Surgery can't bring you upto chad or chadlite, and if you are below average rn, won't even bring you up to HTN.
I have fat face and acne right now I’m working on fixing it. If you haven’t seen my acne, it’s quite bad…

I have fat face and acne right now I’m working on fixing it. If you haven’t seen my acne, it’s quite bad…
So do I but even after looksmaxxing I can't reach higher than LTN. Maybe you have more potential than me IDK, but if you have an unattractive eye area, bad skull shape or ethnic phenotype like me, you won't reach HTN+, even with surgery.

So do I but even after looksmaxxing I can't reach higher than LTN. Maybe you have more potential than me IDK, but if you have an unattractive eye area, bad skull shape or ethnic phenotype like me, you won't reach HTN+, even with surgery.
Don't underestimate surgery, it can do really crazy things

Don't underestimate surgery, it can do really crazy things
Nah dude you are over-estimating surgery. Even surgeons can't predict how an implant will look because of soft tissue and skin thickness. A large portion of surgeries have high failure rates. Most people who get surgery will go up 1-2 points max, surgery can bring up a feature which is deformed to slightly below average and a below average feature to average but don't actually give attractive features. Most pics from surgeons are frauded, and most results are less than ideal. That's not to say it couldn't happen, just that it's extremely unlikely.

Didn’t I say changed?? Research what steroid and growth hormone does to your face
You’re still an asian with asian phenotype.

Maybe when you get your oneitis we can all have kids with her she’ll have 20 baby daddies.
I’m just praying my oneitis is open to interracial dating, most people my age seems to have accepted it and most couples in my school are interracial

I may have asked before but are you going on accutane to help with your acne?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back