Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL once again... /r/short cucks running fallacy of relative privation

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
5"9 to me, has always been in the range of amazing height. I'd kill for 5"6 even. Trust us, you're perfectly fine at your height. Anything stopping you from relationships, happiness or whatever will be down things you can change; you and you alone.

right... so because being 5'3 is dogshit tier that automatically makes 5'9 an "amazing" height?

this sub is almost as bad as cucktears i swear

i remember being 5'9

i didnt like being 5'9

so you were 16 when 5'9? when did you stop growing?

i took an aromatase inhibitor to keep my plates open since 15. i also injected igf1 on a daily basis. predicted height was 181cm

right. will hgh help? im 17 btw.
you take hgh because it converts into igf1. igf1 > hgh. get on aromatase inhibitor (preferably aromasin) ASAP, and try and source hexarelin, cjc no dac 1295, and igf1 lr3 source

if youre 17 your plates are most likely open. by 18, there is a 65% chance the plates in your legs have closed

main-qimg-a77aa0bd3a8fd8d6cadaef75df07f90e

Is kill the be 5’8 or higher. Being 5’4 sucks as it is.

5'10 is king of manlets, not 5'9. But yeah at the end of the day being short will never get any better just because there is some turbo manlet out there who is even shorter than you.

JFL how do you tallfags even get that inhibitor shit, JFL at me not being able to know that stuff when I was still a 15 year old, and even if I had known that, I wouldn't be even able to afford it

JFL how do you tallfags even get that inhibitor shit, JFL at me not being able to know that stuff when I was still a 15 year old, and even if I had known that, I wouldn't be even able to afford it
$70 for around 4 months of aromasin. it can be bought online.

i got blackpilled by my primary care doctor saying i wouldnt reach 6ft, so i went full on aspie mode and did a couple of hours of researching until i found my answers

i got blackpilled by my primary care doctor saying i wouldnt reach 6ft, so i went full on aspie mode and did a couple of hours of researching until i found my answers

mad, did u inject DHT too?

worked for your height or your ...

how were u redpilled on all this?
Haha

Dick and height.

I discovered lookism after binging height research for a couple hours after my doc told me I won’t reach 6ft. I was 15 at the time. The earlier you do this, the much much better.

will this work if youre 22 im still growing i think

ty

At 5'9 you aren't shorter than children.

That should be the point at which you consider roping.

Funny how incels are mentioned all the time or r/short but not once on r/tall

5'9 is 100% manlet tier. I'm 5'10 and get heightmogged by atleast an inch everywhere I go if I'm not wearing shoes that give me an inch or two of cope. I went from 177cm to 179cm last year (18-19yo) and outgrew my dad so I'm hopeful I'll pass 5'11 and 6foot is a wet dream. God help me if this is my final form.

5'9 is 100% manlet tier. I'm 5'10 and get heightmogged by atleast an inch everywhere I go if I'm not wearing shoes that give me an inch or two of cope. I went from 177cm to 179cm last year (18-19yo) and outgrew my dad so I'm hopeful I'll pass 5'11 and 6foot is a wet dream. God help me if this is my final form.

Why dont you take an epiphyseal plate xray? You should prepare yourself though, you probably finished your growth at this point.

Why dont you take an epiphyseal plate xray? You should prepare yourself though, you probably finished your growth at this point.
I'm not prepared to know my future lol, but you might be right.

I'm not prepared to know my future lol, but you might be right.

I am inclined to believe it is better to face it rather than try to escape it, if it is going to make you feel better your height is decent to say the least.

you take hgh because it converts into igf1. igf1 > hgh. get on aromatase inhibitor (preferably aromasin) ASAP, and try and source hexarelin, cjc no dac 1295, and igf1 lr3 source

if youre 17 your plates are most likely open. by 18, there is a 65% chance the plates in your legs have closed

main-qimg-a77aa0bd3a8fd8d6cadaef75df07f90e
Fuck I need this shit. Is a 5'9 to 6'4 growth typical? That seems a bit extreme.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back