Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Once again I realized how I'm completely detached from the normies

BookwormCel

BookwormCel

Self-banned
-
I was having a lunch with a group of normies today (both males and females).

View: https://youtu.be/B4LFYs3VpxY

Let's just say that a situation like this would never happen under usual circumstances. I usually socialize with a couple nerd friends with same interests (history, philosophy, based pc games etc.). And let's just say I am not operating under normal circumstances rn, I was kind of forced to socialize and ended up in this situation.

Anyway, the whole thing felt maximally uncomfortable and ridiculous even. On the one hand, you have me - a ridiculously looking and awkward nerd with weird interests that most people don't give a f*ck about. On the other hand you have these normies - each of them 'seems' to have some individuality, but it's just an illusion. They're all, like, NPC plankton basically. These mundane boring interests and hobbies... :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: Mundane experiences that most normies have experencied and take for granted which me and I'm sure many of you never had :feelshehe:. Mundane worldview and cucked political views. I can't relate to them. At all. I feel like an alien amongst them.

I couldn't really 'carry' the conversation and was kind of ignored by everyone, really. So it's a ragefuel in a way. And in a way - it's fucking based and I can't help but feel kind of proud and happy about myself.:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

That concludes my story. Stay based everybody.

I couldn't really 'carry' the conversation and was kind of ignored by everyone,
Truecel trait.
They're all, like, NPC plankton basically. These mundane boring interests and hobbies...
My sisters "hobbies" are basically hanging around with her friends or flicking through social media on her phone, or doing stuff with her Chad bf.

Normies and us don't live the same existence, it's crazy and suifuel when you truly realize it

Normies and us don't live the same existence, it's crazy and suifuel when you truly realize it
yes. But with this comes the realization that loneliness is, in fact, a blessing. Since it reduces the pain of existence

For me being around normies is uncomfortable and usually ends in me being mogged. Better off alone

But maybe it's just me anyway