Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Onahole “Japanese pocket pussy and lube” review. No larp or copy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
I live with mom and own 2 pocket pussys. I never use them lol
It must be tough trying to hide them.My parents are obsessed with cleaning everything so there's no place I could hide one, and I literally wouldn't be able to even look in the eye at my parents again if they found me with one of these ngl

It must be tough trying to hide them.My parents are obsessed with cleaning everything so there's no place I could hide one, and I literally wouldn't be able to even look in the eye at my parents again if they found me with one of these ngl
no, she knows about them but has probably forgotten by now. And i just never use them cause it's takes too long to set it up and also cleaning it requires it to dry for a while

Got to say if american sex toy companies want to expand or target their market better, they should use Anime Waifus.

Not fresher week roasties. Ain't that right @curryZoomercoomer ? (when you get unbanned).

Regarding similarities between Anime yeah I used to buy videogames of "sorta" lookalikes. Its not uncommon for Anime artists to be "inspired by" (copy) character design, as much as a live actor, for channeling the aesthetic and mannerisms of another.
agreed, it was an interesting read

agreed, it was an interesting read

No worries. I think you were being a naughty banned-cel member when I posted this.
sold. Where can I buy it without being put on a watchlist? I need discreet packaging etc

I got it from

The packaging is discreet as its in a sealed FedEx Parcel and the returns address doesn't betray what's inside or where it came from. It just says "non-food, non-hazardous" gift.

The schoolgirl artwork is glued onto the bottle so can't be removed, but its not illegal for DRAWINGS of anime lolis anyway, even nude or non age described.

A couple of bloggers got worried that box artwork like this
caution-tight-hole-virgin-onahole-1.jpg

was ilegal when in fact its perfectly legal in the state of California.

Not to sound like @System Restore but I don't endorse the above since its way too suggestive.

Teen loli is one thing, borderline "cp" is not.

Last edited:
The packaging is discreet as its in a sealed FedEx Parcel and the returns address doesn't betray what's inside or where it came from. It just says "non-food, non-hazardous" gift.
:feelsokman: thanks

@Arescel and @cvury thoughts about this review? :waitwhat: