Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious On beautiful women with disproportionately long, and thin legs.

P

POINT AND LAUGH

nt
-
(this isn't a joke post.)

what i mean by disproportionately here are legs extremely tall for the torso, for example a 1:3 ratio of torso to leg height. i'll also explain what i mean by 'declious looking' in the title. in michelin restaurants carpaccio is a popular appetizer, which can be meat or fish sliced thinly, but most importantly served raw. this is what i mean by 'delicious looking here'. although i wouldn't like to put carpaccio in my mouth because i know what it is, it's delicious looking in that i would eat it if i didn't know what it is, which is usually raw beef.

this is the same deal for women with disproportionately long and thin legs. although they are 'delicious looking' i wouldn't want to eat their legs today because culture tells us that consuming humans is wrong. if weren't drilled with the idea of the exclusivity of humans from birth, we would see extremely long and thin female legs as wagyu beef - a rare delicacy instead of disgusting hunks of rancid fat and gore. in short, i think society has changed our appetites forever. what exotic tastes are we missing out on?

from afar i see 6ft whores all the time and all of them had disproportionately long, thin legs. i think there's also that removing their legs will make us taller than them, which we might gain some sick satisfaction from. i think this also applies to 6ft chads where seeing amputees makes me feel a jolt of sick pride. i don't mean to suggest i am sexually attracted to the chad's legs for one second - only women's legs because of how seemingly delicate, firm and usually 'hidden' they are. their legs to me are what breasts must be to many people. i also don't have a foot fetish, which i think is very strange to say the least

i also think long and thin legs on men and ugly women is purely disgusting to me. i think this is similar to seeing beautiful women destroying a burger and spreading the stinking mayonnaise, ketchup and bun into a mushed shitgloop which for me this removes their femininity. it's the same deal with these men and sub5 women with this type of woman leg, which makes me feel a little sick to look at.

I'd rather fuck them than engage in cannibalism, actually. :ping:

What the fuck are you talking about

PP's are pretty long.
924b3b573e3997a9777246e6771be7de