Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On average, attractive people tend to be more intelligent...

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Than unattractive people. 

tfw low IQ...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200903/beautiful-people-are-more-intelligent-i

If money is society's scoreboard, then it seems ugly people are smarter. If you look at the wealthy, most of them are average at best.

Intelligence has always been assessed by social rank in the eyes of the world. True, a lot of it is luck, but you can't deny the inverse that society's estimate of someone who is poor is because they're stupid.

Good genes come in packs.

lol Of course are ugly people dumb because the mental torture they have to endure will fuck up their brains and bodies beyond believe.

I dont think so. The richest and smartest men are always ugly

Battlefield3cel said:
Yes, in some way that could be true. You're probably meeting those richer and smarter men that are on the right end of the bell curve (being in the higher percentile ranges of 95% to 99%). I said "on average" as well and so this means right fall in the center of the bell-curve (when we're talking about unattractive people vs attractive people).

Battlefield3cel said:

I mean that's true but also anecdotal. I remember reading multiple studies saying that professors are on average taller than the associates, associates are taller than practitioners etc. I decided to see this for myself, and legit at the hospital the gastroenterology professors are all like 6'1.5 and the chief physician is like 6'2.5 LOL. Remember that these are all 40-50+ guys. There truly exists such a thing

Lol @battlefield3cel being able to trigger three of us people.

Its okay, I'm also unaware with a lot of stuff too, and you've seen me got my butt handed to some random lurker, and when I complained about the "semi-colon" on the off-topic sub forum lol.

Masculinist said:
I mean that's true but also anecdotal. I remember reading multiple studies saying that professors are on average taller than the associates, associates are taller than practitioners etc. I decided to see this for myself, and legit at the hospital the gastroenterology professors are all like 6'1.5 and the chief physician is like 6'2.5 LOL. Remember that these are all 40-50+ guys. There truly exists such a thing
I'm talking about people throughout history

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yes, in some way that could be true. You're probably meeting those richer and smarter men that are  on the right end of the bell curve (being in the higher percentile ranges of 95% to 99%). I said "on average" as well and so this means right fall in the center of the bell-curve (when we're talking about unattractive people vs attractive people).

On average,  maybe. But look at rothschild,  bill gates,  socrates etc i could go on playboy

Battlefield3cel said:
On average, maybe. But look at rothschild, bill gates, socrates etc i could go on playboy
Perhaps if you're talking about, smart unattractive people being more smarter than smart attractive people, and then yeah I see your reason for that. However, I think those population exists on the right end of the bell-curve, and there aren't a lot of those type of people as well.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Perhaps if you're talking about, smart unattractive people being more smarter than smart attractive people, and then yeah I see your reason for that. However, I think those population exists on the right end of the bell-curve, and there aren't a lot of those type of people as well.

I guess. When it comes to intelligence I would rather see and hear what the people on the far right end of the bell curve are doing,  as opposed to the average

We have nothing going for us, I'm considering moving my rope date from 30 to 25

One thing I noticed is that while there are quite a few ugly guys with high IQs, they're almost always the low T kind. That's not to say low T ugly guys are usually smart, they're usually not, it's just the exceptional ugly guy with a high IQ is much more likely to be low T.

High T ugly men are almost always low IQ.

sepelion said:
If money is society's scoreboard, then it seems ugly people are smarter. If you look at the wealthy, most of them are average at best.
Intelligence has always been assessed by social rank in the eyes of the world. True, a lot of it is luck, but you can't deny the inverse that society's estimate of someone who is poor is because they're stupid.
Well, I can't argue about that. I guess I've already tried.

incelman said:
Good genes come in packs.
Definitely my man, attractive people almost have it all.

undeadcel said:
lol Of course are ugly people dumb because the mental torture they have to endure will fuck up their brains and bodies beyond believe.
Yes, this is true, and its pretty sad.

alsalsk said:
We have nothing going for us, I'm considering moving my rope date from 30 to 25
Our dreams have nightmares and our realities have nightmares, what's there to escape from? There's still more reasons to live, pick an academic area you're interested in, and studycel away, my friend.

Ryo Hazuki said:
One thing I noticed is that while there are quite a few ugly guys with high IQs, they're almost always the low T kind.  That's not to say low T ugly guys are usually smart, they're usually not, it's just the exceptional ugly guy with a high IQ is much more likely to be low T.  

High T ugly men are almost always low IQ.
I also notice this correlation. Some of the guys, I've met in my course are pretty weak, and effeminate, but their ridiculously smart, I think that's a sure sign that they've got low T.

It seems to be a either trade off for both of em... Of having Hight T + Low IQ or Low T + High IQ and so what if dude had High T + High IQ (what would he look like then? Would he just be an attractive dude in the end, just to balance it out?)

idkwattodowithlife said:
Well, I can't argue about that. I guess I've already tried.

Definitely my man, attractive people almost have it all.

Yes, this is true, and its pretty sad.

Our dreams have nightmares and our realities have nightmares, what's there to escape from? There's still more reasons to live, pick an academic area you're interested in, and studycel away, my friend.

And they don't fucking deserve it just like we didn't deserve to be subhumans.

I'll use this thread.

Rs672033

Rs1093016

Rs1257934

Rs4322755

Rs4883777

Rs7111329

Rs7174914

Rs12326878

Rs716580

Rs979201

Rs1107154

Rs1880863

Rs2076540

Rs13260283

Rs17070145

Last edited:
Good genes come in a package

There was a study on photofeeler a few time ago who showed that the results for someone being considered as trustworthy, smart and beautiful were quite similar.

In real life, you can be a chad and be dumb af and not trustworthy at all. Yet foids associate these three factors together (if you're good-looking you must be also smart and trustworthy) and that's how we end up with single mothers and where-are-good-men type of toilets.

Whatever your personality is, people will always link it with your looks, and this is actually a huge part of the blackpill.

This should be common sense to everyone. Advantages in this world only accumulate.