Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] On a long enough timeline, the looks level of everyone drops to zero.

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
One of the ways I cope with life is by thinking about how all of this shit is temporary. No men are born equal but in a hundred years a 10/10 chad and a 1/10 truecel will both be reduced to a 0/10 corpse or pile of ash. Death doesn't care about your body count or your height. The life on an incel is one of suffering but all suffering eventually comes to an end.

Yes, thinking about never axisting again after I die is my only cope too.

Stop with this come, third time i see someone saying shit like this today.

What matters is How you look when you are young and healthy, being ugly when you are already old and sick doesn't matter.

Only at death are we truly equal (I think)

Life happens when you're young, the rest is just enduring increasing levels of suffering till the final release comes. Shit, I can't believe I wasted all my youth rotting alone in my room not even enjoying myself. Fuck, I wish I at least enjoyed playing games during these years but I just did absolutely nothing.

Life happens when you're young, the rest is just enduring increasing levels of suffering till the final release comes. Shit, I can't believe I wasted all my youth rotting alone in my room not even enjoying myself. Fuck, I wish I at least enjoyed playing games during these years but I just did absolutely nothing.
True. If you mean video games, playing them is not much different from laying in bed doing nothing.

That's a great cope to keep telling yourself

:feelsrope:

Cope, all these decades are still valuable, Old Chad can rot but he is rotting with his wife and friends, relishing all the memories.

You have nothing to relish, you spent your youth sitting in a dark room in front if a computer getting frustrated at strategy games. Chad was having sex, playing sports, exploring the world.

One of the ways I cope with life is by thinking about how all of this shit is temporary. No men are born equal but in a hundred years a 10/10 chad and a 1/10 truecel will both be reduced to a 0/10 corpse or pile of ash. Death doesn't care about your body count or your height. The life on an incel is one of suffering but all suffering eventually comes to an end.

Not only lives. In fact, everything has an end. This forum. Internet. The United States. Mars Colonies. Earth. Solar System. The Universe. The Universe that will appear after ours.

Nothing lasts.

Yeah 100%truth and those motherfuckers becomes humble omfg I'm triggered(massacre in a random game.)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back