Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OMG HOW DOES THIS GUY WHO ISN'T ATTRACTIVE HAVE A GF????

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Online: 50 min

OMG HOW DOES THIS GUY HAVE A GF???? :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'M CHERRYPICKING AND TOTALLY NOT AN INFILTRATOR

see how sus some of you GrAYcels look when this one of your first posts :feelsjuice:

see how sus some of you GrAYcels look when this one of your first posts :feelsjuice:
6964A6BB 4967 41D0 9100 24A8E9CE3B6C

I am literally kissless friendless autistic currycel and virgin dude I have already swallowed the black pill years ago :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I am not even attracted to real life women anymore I jerk off to 2D anime girls all day

OMG HOW DID THIS PERSON WIN THE LOTTERY???

Same logic.

"How does this guy who doesn't have an attractive personality have a girlfriend?" is more accurate.

Observe:

If J.A.K undressed as Justus Grossbier was dying from a bullet wound, Shannon would suck him off and disregard Justus without a second thought.

I remember when I made a post like that with some curry and a white foid in sweden, the blackpill sometimes clears your mind. :blackpill:

I want to see whatever thread you've witnessed before posting this. I might regret it though.

In most of these posts the guy isn't even ugly, either they're looksmatched or he's just 1 or 2 points below her

Fucking retards

"How does this guy who doesn't have an attractive personality have a girlfriend?" is more accurate.

Observe:

View attachment 539618

If J.A.K undressed as Justus Grossbier was dying from a bullet wound, Shannon would suck him off and disregard Justus without a second thought.
why is chadlite with a latina?

Really needed to crank out more of those numbers didn't ya? I already saw you post this in the thread lmao

Must've been like "Yeah, this'll make a banger post in the studio, time to copypaste! :soy:"

Really needed to crank out more of those numbers didn't ya? I already saw you post this in the thread lmao

Must've been like "Yeah, this'll make a banger post in the studio, time to copypaste! :soy:"
19 replies, GrAYcel.

+anime avi. opinion discarded.

Sucks that good taste in Metal Gear is wasted on a postmaxxer like you :feelsbadman:...
nigga what? i hate postmaxxing. and you're acting like people don't turn their comments into threads. plus, it's a good way to bring attention to something

nigga what? i hate postmaxxing. and you're acting like people don't turn their comments into threads. plus, it's a good way to bring attention to something
fair but then you pointed out that your internet post got a few replies, betraying your faggotry

He has a wonderful personality :soy: