Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this redpill coper. "How To FIX Your Genetics (No BS Guide)"

You don't believe they bend their rules for the sake of lookism?
even if what you said was true how do you explain the giga ogre bones that no modern human has? Did they make fake skulls to brainwash us or what?

even if what you said was true how do you explain the giga ogre bones that no modern human has? Did they make fake skulls to brainwash us or what?
What are you talking about? There are people out there that have those skull shapes. Aren't you denying that there were protocels during pre-historic times?

And why would they even do that?
The same question can be asked why they freed Jeremy Meeks. I don't understand how the normie mind works. All can be said is that we live in lookist societies thanks to the sexual revolution.

The same question can be asked why they freed Jeremy Meeks. I don't understand how the normie mind works. All can be said is that we live in lookist societies thanks to the sexual revolution.
If they are trying to brainwash us into eating goyslop how would it be benificial?

What are you talking about? There are people out there that have those skull shapes. Aren't you denying that there were protocels during pre-historic times?
How often do you see someone today with these bones
Bild 2024 08 18 185303268
Bild 2024 08 18 185533933
Bild 2024 08 18 185756498

If they are trying to brainwash us into eating goyslop how would it be benificial?
Because it turns people into submissive braindead sheeps that are easy to manipulate for (((their))) cause. The world we live in is no longer ours, it's (((theirs))). So every shit our governments and major companies and corporations do, don't expect them to be for our well being. Normies are cucks that will take anything like the good dogs they are, chads are offered riches after riches to be compliant with the globohomo.
The only groups they can't cuck, fool or buy are inkwells (those that are not in denial at least) because we know for what this world trully, since we are high IQ and paranoic schizos (I am joking, my point is we think 10 steps ahead compared to normies) so the only way they can deal with us is by demonizing us and associating us with terrorist groups. They are already doing that on mass-media.

Because it turns people into submissive braindead sheeps that are easy to manipulate for (((their))) cause. The world we live in is no longer ours, it's (((theirs))). So every shit our governments and major companies and corporations do, don't expect them to be for our well being. Normies are cucks that will take anything like the good dogs they are, chads are offered riches after riches to be compliant with the globohomo.
The only groups they can't cuck, fool or buy are inkwells (those that are not in denial at least) because we know for what this world trully, since we are high IQ and paranoic schizos (I am joking, my point is we think 10 steps ahead compared to normies) so the only way they can deal with us is by demonizing us and associating us with terrorist groups. They are already doing that on mass-media.
I mean wouldnt that have the opposite effect? How would it convince people to eat goyslop if they knew modern diet caused ugly subhumans

I mean wouldnt that have the opposite effect? How would it convince people to eat goyslop if they knew modern diet caused ugly subhumans
I was answering from the perspective of kikes on why it would benefit them. As for normies, well misinformation or no information about the shit they are eating at all or no studies made. If there are some, they would be overshadowed by what the media says with studies financed by (((Goldstein))).