Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Omeglemaxx a legit strategy?

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Is going on omegle and masterbating, making sure not to show face a working strategy? It wouldn’t provide anything but would make masterbation feel more human. Just find a foid and ask her if she wants to help you coom. This probably could work if you are gymmaxxed and have average dick. Not planning on doing this just thought of this strategyand wondered if it has success

Imagine being this pathetic lol. Stop masturbating

Thats all omegle is.

Is going on omegle and masterbating, making sure not to show face a working strategy? It wouldn’t provide anything but would make masterbation feel more human. Just find a foid and ask her if she wants to help you coom. This probably could work if you are gymmaxxed and have average dick. Not planning on doing this just thought of this strategyand wondered if it has success
wont work if you have an average dick. if you are 8 inches+ you might have a chance

you would probably have a better chance if you tried mrbeastmaxxing

Imagine being this pathetic lol. Stop masturbating
Who cares? Not like foids would notice me anyway. Also i rarely masterbate anymore
you would probably have a better chance if you tried mrbeastmaxxing
He basically gambles by putting alot of money into something snd hoping he makes it back. Lucky to have sponsers

This probably could work if you are gymmaxxed and have average dick. Not planning on doing this just thought of this strategyand wondered if it has success
you must have average or better body, and you must have large dick.
If you are 6 or less then you'll have no success on there, unless you have huge girth.
Preferably you should be a gymmaxxed dude with a girthy dick that's above 6 inches

It's not for incels.

only if you have a horse cock