Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment wearing a fake wedding ring to attract females

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
what do cels think about this strategy? i am an old cel in my late 30s who is single with no kids. at my age, this is brutal and makes me look like a guy who cant provide worth (i guess its true?). its a vicious cycle because no girls wants me, and i cant get girls to want me unless other girls want me to begin with
:lul:

so i thought about running a fake experiment where i buy a samsung galaxy ring and wear it on my ring finger :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. this is a pathetic trucel tactic (only truecels use android by the way). im hoping this would make me seem more appealing and attractive because it will give the impression to women (and others; think supervisors, male friends, etc.) that i am a man of status who must offer something of value

right now at my age, i just look like a pathetic lonely serial killer who must have a micro dick. at least thats what runs through the average persons mind when they see someone my age without kids or a wife. the worst is when i dont see a family member or friend for months/years and then reunite with them only for them to see that im STILL single, STILL childless, and STILL a lonely creep. this was acceptable when i was in my 20s because "theres still time" or "im living the bachelor life" but now its just pathetic at my age. not all wild animals are able to successfully mate and the outcasts who dont will die a lonely death and wither away hungry and cold. this is the path im heading on so this might be a worthwhile strategy to try.

a woman might be excited at the thought of cheating with me since im a "high value man". of course, she wont know the truth, that im using a fake galaxy ring to check my vitals and heart rate, but why would i ever need to tell her the truth anyway? cant i just lie and fake it forever?

no ring for your face

it's a good tactic, you should also pretend to be moneymaxxed. You don't need to buy expensive clothes but by clothes that look expensive. If you look like a moneymaxxed married dude then some bitch might bite the bait

Statistically we have an overshoot of men, so some men HAVE to be left out of the game.

But i wouldnt shame yourself even if your that old. Womens expectations have been staggering and these days "settling down in your 20s/30s" does not seem to be a trend.

If wearing a ring gives you more chances of a women trying to "Cheat on someones hubby" is...probably not giving you a higher chance of success.

Only works if your still looking Chad.

no ring for your face
op

Where does the Sonic Ring meme come from? : r/SonicTheHedgehog

I doubt it’d attract females but your status would go up

Tried it many years ago when I was trying PUA. I couldn't see any effect. Maybe it requires a looks threshold to work?

I tried it once, got treated a bit better by waitstaff and shit but no women.

Might work for a ONS, the type of bitches who go after married men are low quality.

no ring for your face
which is why it might work. if a guy with an ugly face is "married" then he might be more appealing and mysterious. how can someone so ugly be married? he must have a huge cock or be great in bed :feelsthink:
Statistically we have an overshoot of men, so some men HAVE to be left out of the game.

But i wouldnt shame yourself even if your that old. Womens expectations have been staggering and these days "settling down in your 20s/30s" does not seem to be a trend.

If wearing a ring gives you more chances of a women trying to "Cheat on someones hubby" is...probably not giving you a higher chance of success.

Only works if your still looking Chad.
thanks for the words of encouragement:feelsokman:
its true that womens expectations are staggering nowadays but thats just how it is as unfair as it may be, and if you cant adapt then you will be left alone to die

Might work for a ONS, the type of bitches who go after married men are low quality.
thats true but arent i also low quality? surely if im this old and unmarried with no kids (not for lack of trying) then there must be something wrong with me. so who cares if i attract low quality girls as long as theyre good looking. my morals arent exactly pure either

Honestly not a bad idea lol. But remember that anyone you attract this way is 100% not LTR material.

thats true but arent i also low quality? surely if im this old and unmarried with no kids (not for lack of trying) then there must be something wrong with me. so who cares if i attract low quality girls as long as theyre good looking. my morals arent exactly pure either
If that's you on the avi you look like freddy krueger lol.

I doubt it’d attract females but your status would go up
Indeed. I tried this ring thing a few decades ago. And it only makes it look like, "you were once married."

For a while I used a gold one, then I switched to silver, if asked - I never was - then I would have said, "I hocked the gold one after she left me/ died, and got drunk for several years... Bit got the silver one to remind me of the good times we had..."

Once again, no one ever asked me. After three decades of my nice wedding band. No one said a fucking word about it!

I will say that foids "seemed to relax more" around me, while wearing it... But it takes me a certain mood to wear the thing.

You ain't Adam Sandler in that one movie where he ran the fake wedding ring game.

How some people reach their 40s and still lack common fucking sense mann

Foids would never fall for that with me

It may work because of preselection

Any data on this btw ?

I'm 36 and tried it a few years ago. It made no difference with foids. But I think it may have helped me in job interviews.

I think it does give you more social status. But certainly not enough to make any difference with foids. So taper your hopes and expectations.

what do cels think about this strategy? i am an old cel in my late 30s who is single with no kids. at my age, this is brutal and makes me look like a guy who cant provide worth (i guess its true?). its a vicious cycle because no girls wants me, and i cant get girls to want me unless other girls want me to begin with
:lul:

so i thought about running a fake experiment where i buy a samsung galaxy ring and wear it on my ring finger :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. this is a pathetic trucel tactic (only truecels use android by the way). im hoping this would make me seem more appealing and attractive because it will give the impression to women (and others; think supervisors, male friends, etc.) that i am a man of status who must offer something of value

right now at my age, i just look like a pathetic lonely serial killer who must have a micro dick. at least thats what runs through the average persons mind when they see someone my age without kids or a wife. the worst is when i dont see a family member or friend for months/years and then reunite with them only for them to see that im STILL single, STILL childless, and STILL a lonely creep. this was acceptable when i was in my 20s because "theres still time" or "im living the bachelor life" but now its just pathetic at my age. not all wild animals are able to successfully mate and the outcasts who dont will die a lonely death and wither away hungry and cold. this is the path im heading on so this might be a worthwhile strategy to try.

a woman might be excited at the thought of cheating with me since im a "high value man". of course, she wont know the truth, that im using a fake galaxy ring to check my vitals and heart rate, but why would i ever need to tell her the truth anyway? cant i just lie and fake it forever?
Only if you're above 7

Interesting, i may have to employ that tactic.

Indeed. I tried this ring thing a few decades ago. And it only makes it look like, "you were once married."

For a while I used a gold one, then I switched to silver, if asked - I never was - then I would have said, "I hocked the gold one after she left me/ died, and got drunk for several years... Bit got the silver one to remind me of the good times we had..."

Once again, no one ever asked me. After three decades of my nice wedding band. No one said a fucking word about it!

I will say that foids "seemed to relax more" around me, while wearing it... But it takes me a certain mood to wear the thing.

I'm 36 and tried it a few years ago. It made no difference with foids. But I think it may have helped me in job interviews.

I think it does give you more social status. But certainly not enough to make any difference with foids. So taper your hopes and expectations.
Yeah that's about how it goes.
Woman want to be with men other women want, but they still have to think you're alright to begin with. If they don't, preselection won't do shit.

Yeah that's about how it goes.
Woman want to be with men other women want, but they still have to think you're alright to begin with. If they don't, preselection won't do shit.
Social status is important! As well as the, "he was once, foid-approved" look. But it's not super easy to pull off if you are young...

If its not believable then it has (more of) a creep factor to it

this is a very depressing thread. i cant believe my life has come to the point where i have to make threads on doing these types of experiments. :incel:

i may just give up and end it once and for all