Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal omega supplement mishap

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
i took omega fish supplements because i saw them laying around and now i have hives all over my chest and back

been like this for 2 weeks. so fucking itchy man. i'm losing it. it says online it's only worth going to the hospital if they have lasted for 6 or more weeks.

i still have to go to work and i am just sitting here fighting the urge to itch.

You’re allergic to fish ?

You’re allergic to fish ?
see it's weird. i eat fish a lot and seafood and nothing happens. but this omega supplement caused this reaction and only caused this reaction when i drank it with a diet soda

see it's weird. i eat fish a lot and seafood and nothing happens. but this omega supplement caused this reaction and only caused this reaction when i drank it with a diet soda
bogus brand, this is what happens when you buy the cheapest omegas

Huh, guess you got a dud