Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Older men are disgusting and creepy

N

NYincel

Banned
-
At least most of you have your youth. In a few years you will be dirty old men and people will assume you are pedophiles and rapists.

ill be dead before I get old

Ugly young men are just as creepy to femoids.

legit, i copied your post

Only ugly people are seen as creepy

Old Chad > young incel

They are rare exceptions but you have to be both wealthy and good looking. Good thing is those bitches will also get old fat and unattractive over time.

People assumed that about me starting in the teen years.

Once a guy looks over 25-30 the creep factor increases by an order of magnitude. Unattractive men are guilty until proven innocent.

giga coping with the fact you're 30 and seen as an old piece of shit to ALL WOMEN
dated a 16 year old while 29 and a 17 year old while 28, running just APPEAR young game and me being 5.5/10 looks. Being old while looking youngers is in fact a plus, instead of just being young while looking the same age. Real age doesnt matter, its the perceived one.

dated a 16 year old while 29 and a 17 year old while 28, running just APPEAR young game and me being 5.5/10 looks. Being old while looking youngers is in fact a plus, instead of just being young while looking the same age. Real age doesnt matter, its the perceived one.
You're above 30 ? You look like 21 to me. You have good aging genetics.

I'm already balding at 18, but i'm automatically above 40 years old to women and way past my prime.

@mylifeistrash right ??

Last edited:
You're above 30 ? You look like 21 to me. You have good aging genetics.
im kinda recently 30. I hope im not one of those who suddenly ages a lot in a short span of time

im kinda recently 30. I hope im not one of those who suddenly ages a lot in a short span of time
You look as young as me and i'm 18. I have to use faceapp to make myself look younger lol.