Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Older foids and going for less attractive women

O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Posts
572
Online
4d 13h 9m
One thing that fucks me up the most is when I've lowered my standards down to the bottom because you feel like you'll actually be wanted and treated good and you still end up rejected and unwanted.

This is one incident, I was working my old drive thru job,and some 55 year old looking white woman with blonde hair always came in by herself, didn't see her out of her car at the time. But I asked her one day if she was single and she said yes,I said can I get your number,she said I'll think about it. I took that as a rejection because who would need time to "think about it". Didnt see her for another two weeks and I acted like that never happened.

Well recently I was looking for women in my area on Facebook to try to talk too. I seen her and thought send her one,I don't have a pic of myself as profile pic. But I have pics in my albums if they looked. She accepts, and i said hey,she replies hey back. I said do you remember me. She says no who is this. I told her,and you can just tell by the simplicity of her writing, she didn't want to talk. I asked her how she was and btw how old are you. All she answers is, 50.

In the mean time I was looking at her profile, she had a meme saying I've sat on faces I should of pissed on, she doesnt even look like the type who would post that. She's like a 3/10 older woman. I really only liked her hair. I seen body pictures where she has no hips or legs what so ever. She talks about her grand kids and being a grandma. She had a picture of slash from guns and Roses with the caption,Marry me!!! That tells me what kind of guys she likes right there and thinks she deserves.

So I respond back to her well I see you don't want to talk since I don't look like slash,since she didn't bother to ask me my age, she didn't answer my first question how she was. Just a simple 50 ,that took long to get back. She leaves me on seen..

I write again the next day and say seriously you are stuck up and you are old as dust and not even good looking. And you think you deserve a stud? I checked it later and see she didn't even say nothing to that,she just blocks me.

So it keeps running through my head how even she thinks she's too good for me,and what her standards are in men. She thought I was ugly even from the very start,or she would of gave me her number and how she acted when she found out it was me,when she acted friendlier and more interested when she didn't know who it was.

This is one of many many experiences of older or ugly,obese,or even disabled women. How the fuck are you supposed to have any confidence about yourself when you get treated ugly and shit by the worst of them?
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
3,785
Online
128d 16h 24m
decent looking chicks ignore me, look the other way when I look towards them.
While ugly/older women look angry when I look their way.
 
O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Posts
572
Online
4d 13h 9m
Quarantined said:
decent looking chicks ignore me, look the other way when I look towards them.
While ugly/older women look angry when I look their way.
I've had the same
 
Six

Six

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Posts
5,618
Online
41d 9h 46m
Wait, how old are you?
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,097
Online
73d 6h 29m
Brutal chudur budur pill
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
10,183
Online
82d 3h 34m
the wall is BULLSHIT
 
ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Posts
4,406
Online
50d 23h 55m
O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Posts
572
Online
4d 13h 9m
SlayerSlayer said:
the wall is BULLSHIT
Yep they still keep their high standards, it's either that for them or nothing and they are fine either way some how
 
IncelHQ

IncelHQ

back again
-
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
13,627
Online
16d 19h 0m
the brutal part is even at 50 years old she still requires a certain level of looks with money and status it's crazy, a male of that age would want one thing and that's company and maybe sex every once in a while
 
O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Posts
572
Online
4d 13h 9m
IncelHQ said:
the brutal part is even at 50 years old she still requires a certain level of looks with money and status it's crazy, a male of that age would want one thing and that's company and maybe sex every once in a while
Yep,she might settle for someone who is career maxed and big though ,just I'm not her type even being a 3/10 with no body and old and used,I'm too ugly for her even though I'm 12 years younger. If she's even really 50
 
IncelHQ

IncelHQ

back again
-
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
13,627
Online
16d 19h 0m
Oldcelloner38 said:
Yep,she might settle for someone who is career maxed and big though ,just I'm not her type even being a 3/10 with no body and old and used,I'm too ugly for her even though I'm 12 years younger. If she's even really 50
this really puts it into perspective for me as a youngcel at 19 that even at her age and with her stats she still has some say in the dating market proves it really doesn't get any better does it:feelsohgod:
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,075
Online
113d 16h 31m
You should have known better bro
 
O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Posts
572
Online
4d 13h 9m
IncelHQ said:
this really puts it into perspective for me as a youngcel at 19 that even at her age and with her stats she still has some say in the dating market proves it really doesn't get any better does it:feelsohgod:
Nope
IncelHQ said:
this really puts it into perspective for me as a youngcel at 19 that even at her age and with her stats she still has some say in the dating market proves it really doesn't get any better does it:feelsohgod:
If I could tell my young self anything is,get a career!! I don't know if I'd have anyone right now if I had career maxed. But I went through a lot of depression and hated school then too. Even though lots of incels are against it, that's how a ton of normies get someone ,and they think they love them for them. But really if he had no career they wouldn't be with them. But would you rather have nothing and get rejected by 1/10s or have a career with at least some woman.
 
Last edited:
IncelHQ

IncelHQ

back again
-
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
13,627
Online
16d 19h 0m
Oldcelloner38 said:
Nope

If I could tell my young self anything is,get a career!! I don't know if I'd have anyone right now if I had career maxed. But I went through a lot of depression and hated school then too. Even though lots of incels are against it, that's how a ton of normies get someone ,and they think they love them for them. But really if he had no career they wouldn't be with them. But would you rather have nothing and get rejected by 1/10s or have a career with at least some woman.
it's a good idea and i'm currently in the process of this, career maxxing and i've seen it work with subhuman abominations they have started familes with a house, mortgage, car etc and their lives seem a whole lot better than mine. It's definetly better than going through adulthood in shitty jobs which is what im trying to get out of.
 
O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Posts
572
Online
4d 13h 9m
IncelHQ said:
it's a good idea and i'm currently in the process of this, career maxxing and i've seen it work with subhuman abominations they have started familes with a house, mortgage, car etc and their lives seem a whole lot better than mine. It's definetly better than going through adulthood in shitty jobs which is what im trying to get out of.
Even on dating profiles I have had some girls respond,not with high interest or compliments. But they have it plastered on their page, HAVE YOUR OWN EVERYTHING I AINT TAKING CARE OF NO MAN!! I seriously hate that type,and that is not real love to me. But you will get more respect if you do have it. Just know that's really not true love.
 
IncelHQ

IncelHQ

back again
-
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
13,627
Online
16d 19h 0m
Oldcelloner38 said:
Even on dating profiles I have had some girls respond,not with high interest or compliments. But they have it plastered on their page, HAVE YOUR OWN EVERYTHING I AINT TAKING CARE OF NO MAN!! I seriously hate that type,and that is not real love to me. But you will get more respect if you do have it. Just know that's really not true love.
from what i hear when you get into your 30's n 40's foids become a lot more clear about what they want (((money))) and know they don't have much time to tie down some poor betabuxx who will forever financially carry her and her offspring (likely to another man) so here we are on this website trying to figure out where it all went so horribly wrong. i know for certain if i get to your age without any female attention i will choose to close the book on that chapter of my life its pointless been some betabuxx.

Also about the love i truly don't believe it exists i've been thinking love always needs some condition to be met (whether that be looks or money/status) so i think the only "true love" is between a mother and a baby or between a person and a dog for example idk just a thought.
 
O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Posts
572
Online
4d 13h 9m
IncelHQ said:
from what i hear when you get into your 30's n 40's foids become a lot more clear about what they want (((money))) and know they don't have much time to tie down some poor betabuxx who will forever financially carry her and her offspring (likely to another man) so here we are on this website trying to figure out where it all went so horribly wrong. i know for certain if i get to your age without any female attention i will choose to close the book on that chapter of my life its pointless been some betabuxx.

Also about the love i truly don't believe it exists i've been thinking love always needs some condition to be met (whether that be looks or money/status) so i think the only "true love" is between a mother and a baby or between a person and a dog for example idk just a thought.
Yeah I don't believe true love exists either,the closest thing that I see of true love is a situation like this youtuber called locked down 23 and 1 I've been following ,his name is death or Josh either one. Hes told his story how he met his woman early 20s,he was out of prison and didnt have nothing,went to some house party and he waved her over with his finger,and they ended up making out. The only way you can do that is if a girl thinks you are hot. She is points below him and when he went to jail again,she waited it out,now they have 4 kids or something. And she doesnt want no other man she is happy with him. But hes a good looking built looking 5'10 guy with tatoos. Half latino half white, girls in his live feeds always show up and say how good looking he is.

Anyway that's the closest thing to true love I can think of, not no woman saying have all your shit together or else. When this guy had nothing,and needed a girl with a car and she was ok with it.

Whenever a woman or girl asks about a guy first questions asked are what's he look like? Can I see a picture of you? Or what's he do
 
IncelHQ

IncelHQ

back again
-
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
13,627
Online
16d 19h 0m
Oldcelloner38 said:
Yeah I don't believe true love exists either,the closest thing that I see of true love is a situation like this youtuber called locked down 23 and 1 I've been following ,his name is death or Josh either one. Hes told his story how he met his woman early 20s,he was out of prison and didnt have nothing,went to some house party and he waved her over with his finger,and they ended up making out. The only way you can do that is if a girl thinks you are hot. She is points below him and when he went to jail again,she waited it out,now they have 4 kids or something. And she doesnt want no other man she is happy with him. But hes a good looking built looking 5'10 guy with tatoos. Half latino half white, girls in his live feeds always show up and say how good looking he is.

Anyway that's the closest thing to true love I can think of, not no woman saying have all your shit together or else. When this guy had nothing,and needed a girl with a car and she was ok with it.

Whenever a woman or girl asks about a guy first questions asked are what's he look like? Can I see a picture of you? Or what's he do
yes exactly, that story honestly reminds me of the Jeremy meeks situation where he almost killed a kid and was imprisoned however got parole due to some rubbish they made up however i highly suspect his looks played a large part (highly likely) and had literally 1000's of foids willingly sending him money and simping for him simply and only because of his looks he had nothing like the guy you was talking about, fresh out of prison and was welcomed by all of that, now compare that to if you're an ugly male who almost murders a kid. I won't lie i like my company and its true as a species we are obsessed with looks because they signify so much, health, fertility etc but when you don't have the looks you see it all for what it is, a competition
 
O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Posts
572
Online
4d 13h 9m
IncelHQ said:
yes exactly, that story honestly reminds me of the Jeremy meeks situation where he almost killed a kid and was imprisoned however got parole due to some rubbish they made up however i highly suspect his looks played a large part (highly likely) and had literally 1000's of foids willingly sending him money and simping for him simply and only because of his looks he had nothing like the guy you was talking about, fresh out of prison and was welcomed by all of that, now compare that to if you're an ugly male who almost murders a kid. I won't lie i like my company and its true as a species we are obsessed with looks because they signify so much, health, fertility etc but when you don't have the looks you see it all for what it is, a competition
That is definitely true,when you don't have the looks you see it all for what it is. I definitely see it all for what it is. This youtuber also tried giving advice one video and he admitted he don't know,and it's about looks. He doesnt ever have to worry about it either,he always got attention from girls he says and his looks aren't going to fade anytime soon and hes in his 30s.

And yeah I know the Jeremy Meeks story,I've also used his picture in arguments with girls before like but hes your type isn't he ? And they was like well yeah hes FINE. as their reply. And yeah if he was ugly ,he'd probably still be in prison or never brought up at all,he can rot for all they cared.

It's crazy because 99.999 percent of woman can't understand or even relate. They will have atleast ugly guys simping for them. I can't say the same, I get literally nobody going for me or complimenting me. I met one girl on fb dating and she was definitely nicer and didnt judge me,but she was so bad looking it was ridiculous. I couldn't go on with it. I lied and said I got back with a x and hope she finds someone. They are like a rare rare unicorn but extremely bad looking to relate to me.

Then there's guys who have good jobs or height,and they just don't understand that the woman is only with them because of that.
 
Last edited:
IncelHQ

IncelHQ

back again
-
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
13,627
Online
16d 19h 0m
Oldcelloner38 said:
That is definitely true,when you don't have the looks you see it all for what it is. I definitely see it all for what it is. This youtuber also tried giving advice one video and he admitted he don't know,and it's about looks. He doesnt ever have to worry about it either,he always got attention from girls he says and his looks aren't going to fade anytime soon and hes in his 30s.

And yeah I know the Jeremy Meeks story,I've also used his picture in arguments with girls before like but hes your type isn't he ? And they was like well yeah hes FINE. as their reply. And yeah if he was ugly ,he'd probably still be in prison or never brought up at all,he can rot for all they cared.

It's crazy because 99.999 percent of woman can't understand or even relate. They will have atleast ugly guys simping for them. I can't say the same, I get literally nobody going for me or complimenting me. I met one girl on fb dating and she was definitely nicer and didnt judge me,but she was so bad looking it was ridiculous. I couldn't go on with it. I lied and said I got back with a x and hope she finds someone. They are like a rare rare unicorn but extremely bad looking to relate to me.

Then there's guys who have good jobs or height,and they just don't understand that the woman is only with them because of that.
exactly, you make good points and good observations. I will look up that youtuber. I wont lie it's good to know that i'm not the only person who is experiencing this as sick as that is to say misery loves company, thank you brocel:feelsYall:
 
O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Posts
572
Online
4d 13h 9m
IncelHQ said:
exactly, you make good points and good observations. I will look up that youtuber. I wont lie it's good to know that i'm not the only person who is experiencing this as sick as that is to say misery loves company, thank you brocel:feelsYall:
Yw,nice talk brother
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

A L P H E N "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,327
Online
25d 11h 35m
Quarantined said:
decent looking chicks ignore me, look the other way when I look towards them.
While ugly/older women look angry when I look their way.
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
16,877
Online
96d 19h 57m
honestly you acted extremely fucking autistic bro. If you talked to her right then MAYBE BIG MAYBE you could have gotten a fuckbuddy on the side.
But you blew up at her and she blocked you lol. I know we are incels and shit and our cliche is to hate women but when you're trying to get pussy, don't act like an incel. Do you think someone would act rude to their chef? No cause the chef could poison the food or sabotage it someway.
 
AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Posts
2,298
Online
37d 1h 40m
Nigga started playing 2000 scenarios in his head and started typing retarded shit. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Posts
572
Online
4d 13h 9m
Words2_live_bye said:
honestly you acted extremely fucking autistic bro. If you talked to her right then MAYBE BIG MAYBE you could have gotten a fuckbuddy on the side.
But you blew up at her and she blocked you lol. I know we are incels and shit and our cliche is to hate women but when you're trying to get pussy, don't act like an incel. Do you think someone would act rude to their chef? No cause the chef could poison the food or sabotage it someway.
Stfu you blue pilled nigger faggot, you sound like you'd orbit and simp for a woman. Giving her high interest while she doesnt text back lol fuck you.
 
cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,036
Online
4d 19h 31m
Quarantined said:
decent looking chicks ignore me, look the other way when I look towards them.
While ugly/older women look angry when I look their way.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top