Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [OldcelTrait] You still have hardly a clue as what "NFT's" are and why norbos always humble-bragging about NFT

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
I think I should make my own NFTs and let NEET MODE commence!!!

I think you are better off making money in stock plays. Don't go one inch near that fake bullshit.

Another method of money laundering

Yet here you are humble-bragging about your decrepitude instead of being an intelligent person and searching it up. But I guess your fingers are too old and rigid to move right now, aren't they?

yup this is me alright

Yet here you are humble-bragging about your decrepitude instead of being an intelligent person and searching it up. But I guess your fingers are too old and rigid to move right now, aren't they?
Goddamn, man. Tell him how you really feel.

Invest in a crypto project that has actual value. The technology behind NFT's is solid, being able to verify things you own or credentials on the blockchain does seem very useful, but the tech is not being used well. Badly drawn ape pictures have no use or value of any kind and eventually people are going to realise that. If you want to see what will happen to the NFT market, just read about the Dutch tulip bulb bubble.

It's a scam, and I hope everyone who invested in it loose all their money due to their own stupidity just to follow a fad.

It's virtual collectible cards. I don't see the harm in it, other than that they're very expensive. Real collectible cards are also very expensive and no one's crying "scam" at those.

It's just nothing but speculation tbh. One person with a functioning brain sells the NTF to a retard that thinks he can use it to flip a profit. Retard 1 sells to retard 2 that try's to do the same thing. It keeps happening until people realize it has no actual value beyond trying to make a quick buck and it instantly deflates in value.

Won't be surprised if the sellers do shady shit to artificially increase it's value or launder money like rich people do with art.

I own .36447% of the Brooklyn bridge!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back