Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oldcels, how brutal is time?

S

SupremeGentlemanXX

Greycel
I’m referring to those above 23, who graduated college. What does your life look like after college? Is it just the same thing everyday. No fun, nothing? Just continuation of pain and suffering? Also, how fast does the time fly by?

nah bro they ascend with gigastacy after turning 23

Same shit different day you know what im looking for

t.22 year old :cryfeels:

living in isolation from society, time moves fast.

seems to go by fast, graduated high school 19 years ago this year. cant believe its been that long already

This thread is literally:

I’m referring to those above 23, who graduated college. What does your life look like after college? Is it just the same thing everyday. No fun, nothing? Just continuation of pain and suffering? Also, how fast does the time fly by?
Time flies by faster yes. But its way worse.

When you are younger you are still surrounded by people and have the delusion things will turn around.

When you are older, you are by yourself and that’s the game.

Inceldom only gets harder to deal with as you get older. You start seeing and feeling the physical effects of aging. Time seems to go by faster. With that comes a sense of panic, sadness and dread. Your complete lack of experience with women is even harder to explain. People are less charitable towards your immaturity and they expect you to be a fully functioning adult. You only grow more bitter and jealous as your peers move on with their lives.

Shit sucks. I wouldn't wish oldceldom on anybody. :fuk:

Last edited:
Turning 25 this year. I just LDARmaxx and NEETmaxx

i'm 25.
it gets shittier, people think you get more used to being lonely as time goes on but it gets worse.
i get more reminded of how shit being in sollitude is, and i get uglier as every year passes due to aging
i also lost my friends, so the only thing keeping me from not being a complete loner and keeping me sane is gone. i can't make new ones, impossible after school is done.
it's passing pretty slowly for me, not really faster.
i just cope everyday, i don't wageslave right now but i don't really need to so i'm not seeking a job currently. i don't have any distractions in that regards

You assume everyone has graduated college after 23 lol. Very privileged assumption

Me when I'm not here

FDXxrvwVEA4KQrT.jpg

Pros :
1. Don’t need to go a shitty school full of immature kids that would kill you if they could get away with it
2. You care less what people think of you sometimes. You tend to become more low inhib. At the end of the day, nobody gives a fuck about you and all they care about is themselves. Everybody lives in their own little world.
3. You toughen up mentally up as you age.
4. You kinda just accept that you’re a loser and there’s something peaceful about this realization.

Cons:
1. You don’t feel as healthy as before.
2. Back and neck pain. Eyes don’t work as well as they used to. You won’t be able to lift as much as you used to. You’ll feel tired more easily
3. Realizing that you’re past your prime (the little of it you had as an incel) can be brutal.

Overall I feel better as a incel today than when I was in my early 20s. The FOMO was real when I was younger and it felt so terrible. 16-23 are the worst age as an incel than it gets slightly better imo. But overall, don’t expect flowers and sunshines. It’s not a walk in the park. It’s still depressing and dark. I still feel like roping but it’s slightly more bearable… sometimes. And rock bottom when you’re older is worst than the rock bottom in your early 20s.

Last edited:
I feel there's a human being I failed as a man because of my genetics which will include my mental capacity I am pretty stupid I'm fat I cannot socialize with people anymore I gave up the concept of friendship I am 33 virgin with no prospects on the horizon I don't even have a reason to get out of bed every morning other than my wage slave cuck job that I've been doing for over a year on top of that I get mistreated by everybody at my workplace and women call me creepy I wish I had the will to go off into the Wilderness away from society and never come back