Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over OLDCELS GTFIH: even if you were to possibly ascend after your 20s ended, it wouldn't be true ascension

I’m 18 forever.

Brutal to read it, over for oldcels

You know, in line with the general idea of this thread, i would say a lot of the "advice" normies offer only apply if you are an adult (20 forward).

Gymcelling for instance, how many people do you know that started lifting and juicing at 15? I know there's some, but for the most part most teenagers aren't going to do to that until they are 18 at the lowest and even then there's the problem of paying for all of that if you are still living with your parents etc. Same with having a "good" job (vast majority of normies themselves don't even get a job until they are done with college, after which they are "ready" to marry), or having your own place and so forth.

Aside for being "confident" or having an "haircut", there isn't much advice for guys during their critical teen years.

if u didn't ascend in ur 20s u will never ascend ngl

LOL @ "20's" even.

My Chad childhood best friend began fucking bitches when he was either 12 or 13 years old!

So I'm thinking if you can't find a girl whose willing to fuck you the very moment or at least the year that your body starts craving pussy you probably were never genetically destined to be a Chad to begin with.

LOL @ "20's" even.

My Chad childhood best friend began fucking bitches when he was either 12 or 13 years old!

So I'm thinking if you can't find a girl whose willing to fuck you the very moment or at least the year that your body starts craving pussy you probably were never genetically destined to be a Chad to begin with.
you'll never ascend if you're a virgin at 30

This Edmund Kemper character is a confirmed pedo at this point

you'll never ascend if you're a virgin at 30
And I'd argue that this is because a person (or rather me myself and I at least) can never "truly" ascend unless you/I fuck (make "love to" lol) a virgin girl that is deeply in love with you/me etc, etc.

Yeah, good luck finding a sweet, kind, demure, loving and affectionate virginal foid in 2020 Clown World™.

Even the young, nubile, virginal foids that Chad gets most likely act like entitled, butch, mean spirited men in women's bodies more often than not, due to Jewish Tamudvision/Hollyweird radical feminist brainwashing.

And I'd argue that this is because a person (or rather me myself and I at least) can never "truly" ascend unless you/I fuck (make "love to" lol) a virgin girl that is deeply in love with you/me etc, etc.

Yeah, good luck finding a sweet, kind, demure, loving and affectionate virginal foid in 2020 Clown World™.

Even the young, nubile, virginal foids that Chad gets most likely act like entitled, butch, mean spirited men in women's bodies more often than not, due to Jewish Tamudvision/Hollyweird radical feminist brainwashing.
are you 30 yet?

I think when your 20s end and youre still a virgin you wont give a shit what women you get, youll take anything
Not true at all. I'm almost as picky now as I was 20 years ago.