Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over OLDCELS GTFIH: even if you were to possibly ascend after your 20s ended, it wouldn't be true ascension

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
you'll be in your 30s maybe 40s, and the best you'll get to have sex with is some post-wall roastie who has wrinkles and isn't attractive and if you have sex with a SMV peak age foid (eg: college-age girls), you'll be called a pedo by white knights and someone might beat you up. beware of overprotective daddies they wouldn't want someone even a few years older dating their college-age daughter

Yea no shit. There’s no ascension after 18 at MAX.

I think when your 20s end and youre still a virgin you wont give a shit what women you get, youll take anything

I think when your 20s end and youre still a virgin you wont give a shit what women you get, youll take anything
You won’t be able to climax during sex with a post wall foid

Yea no shit. There’s no ascension after 18 at MAX.
Based as fuck.

Anyone who denies this is COPING EXTREMELY HARD and needs to GET OUT OF FANTASY LAND.

After your teens

People on this board already agree there is no ascension post 30 and many debate if ascension can even exist in 20's, and it's rare even if it happens then.

I'm turning 30 in 8 months, I'm a khhv.

You need to remember that every year we age and lose our nerve cells, our hormone levels drop, our skin wrinkles. We are less and less alive each year, our ability to experience and feel reality diminishes every year due to the fact that our vehicle(your body) through which we experience reality deteriorate every year. Even if I found a unicorn and got into a LTR, I would not feel anything anymore its legit too late for me to have any hope of having a "normal" life, I am both physically and mentally DESTROYED, there is no ascension for someone in my position.

Why? Just cause women look older and less attractive at 30+ doesnt make them ugly lol
A 50 year old woman usually looks masculine compared to an 18 year old

A 50 year old woman usually looks masculine compared to an 18 year old
Theres a big difference between 50 and 30 (where they hit the wall). 18 is around when a womans at her peak

Theres a big difference between 50 and 30 (where they hit the wall). 18 is around when a womans at her peak
When you’re older, You still won’t get to have sex with a hot 18 year old peak foid without being harassed by others and called a “pedophile” because of the stigma against age gaps

You need to remember that every year we age and lose our nerve cells, our hormone levels drop, our skin wrinkles. We are less and less alive each year, our ability to experience and feel reality diminishes every year due to the fact that our vehicle(your body) through which we experience reality deteriorate every year. Even if I found a unicorn and got into a LTR, I would not feel anything anymore its legit too late for me to have any hope of having a "normal" life, I am both physically and mentally DESTROYED, there is no ascension for someone in my position.
I feel your pain, pretty much on the same boat.

I actually think men physically peak at 29
Yes, chads peak at that age, But I always looked like a dog shit starting puberty even before I got my nose broken

I can relate. Life on impossible mode.

For me, real ascension is a girl between 18 and 25 wants to fuck you in your 20s.

I know a 45 yo guy with a 19 yo giga stacy. Nobody gives a fuck.

12 year olds>8 year olds

you'll be in your 30s maybe 40s, and the best you'll get to have sex with is some post-wall roastie who has wrinkles and isn't attractive and if you have sex with a SMV peak age foid (eg: college-age girls), you'll be called a pedo by white knights and someone might beat you up. beware of overprotective daddies they wouldn't want someone even a few years older dating their college-age daughter
Thats a Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill
It never began for oldcels :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
For me, real ascension is a girl between 18 and 25 wants to fuck you in your late teens.
Astro Physicist IQ

That's why the window for self-improvement opens around the 15 year old mark and closes when you hit your early 20s. After that, it's pretty much pointless as the vast majority of men ages like shit and loses any sort of SMV they had when they hit their 30s.

That's why the window for self-improvement opens around the 15 year old mark and closes when you hit your early 20s. After that, it's pretty much pointless as the vast majority of men ages like shit and loses any sort of SMV they had when they hit their 30s.
Women don’t hit the wall until they enter their 30s

If you're a virgin at 30+ it's fucking over. I know a divorced chadlite and at age 50 he could only get a fat ugly black woman. An incel at that age would have absolutely no hope

Currently in a work assigment in South California.
Maybe that man is lucky. If he revealed his girlfriend’s age on twitter he’d be crucified

yet they're delusional about their looks level and call eachother milfs
Never understood why people like MILFs so much

It's possible ascend in your early 20s, possibly even mid, but that's very unlikely. I even know a guy who was a virgin till 21 and now has a pretty eurasian gf of nearly a year. I'd argue it has less to do with age and more to do with the fact that after uni, your chances to meet people of your age and establish social circles are extremely slim, and ofc the fact that your looks very rarely get better beyond your prime, and youth cannot be regained. Once you start balding for example, you know your life is over.

imagine how blown out that foids pussy is that about 40. her asshole is probably blown out aswell from trying to please all the pump and dump men shes had. wtf is the point anymore

imagine how blown out that foids pussy is that about 40. her asshole is probably blown out aswell from trying to please all the pump and dump men shes had. wtf is the point anymore
At age 40 no foid is attractive except for 1 in 1000

If you're a virgin at 30+ it's fucking over. I know a divorced chadlite and at age 50 he could only get a fat ugly black woman. An incel at that age would have absolutely no hope

Being a 30 year old virgin would suck

fucking a roastie as an oldcel is better than reamaining kissless virgin