Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oldcel trait: You hate seeing ugly foids wearing engagement rings

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
As soon as I turned 27, I started noticing if foids were married or not, by looking down at their left hand to see if they were wearing an engagement ring.

I hate seeing ugly, short, and fat foids wearing engagement rings - it shouts out to me, “I am a toilet, I exist, therefore, I receive validation and have my sexual needs met”.

Foids live life on dog-mode. The ugliest, smallest, weakest dog will still get a shiny new collar - because, there will always be a simp willing to take it in.

The next time you see an ugly foid with children - look down at the fourth finger on her left hand, notice the size of her engagement ring - think about all the money some idiot spent on a fat, ugly, non-virgin toilet.

Guys go into debt, to purchase engagement rings that they put on the fingers of toilets that have body counts in the dozens…

We live in a clown society

Suck a dick boomer.
You will never have the 70s again

Want to feel better about it?
Those rings that costs thousands of dollars, or at least hundreds, are usually not even worth a tenth of that price in materials!

When you try to sell it, you'll only get spot price on the gold, not much since they are tiny rings, and wholesale price on the diamonds. Apx. $100 per carrot for b or c grade diamond.

Basically, you're paying for the shape.

That's why they call it

Jewelry!

Because it's overpriced by 900%!

Basically, a $1000 ring is only worth about $50 at a pawn shop! If that.

Then they resell it for $500+!

Want to feel better about it?
Those rings that costs thousands of dollars, or at least hundreds, are usually not even worth a tenth of that price in materials!

When you try to sell it, you'll only get spot price on the gold, not much since they are tiny rings, and wholesale price on the diamonds. Apx. $100 per carrot for b or c grade diamond.

Basically, you're paying for the shape.

That's why they call it

Jewelry!

Because it's overpriced by 900%!

Basically, a $1000 ring is only worth about $50 at a pawn shop! If that.

Then they resell it for $500+!
I always knew that (((industry))) was a rip.

I hate the men who marry them more

Sad cucks pretend to be happy for a few years then the reality that they wife’s chads pump and dump kicks in

I always knew that (((industry))) was a rip.
I was in it so I know, bro.

I made "magic wands..." Lol.

Cost me ten cents, cost the stores $10, cost the end customers $25!

It kept me in food and cigs and booze for many decades in my camp.

Cost me ten cents, cost the stores $10, cost the end customers $25!

It kept me in food and cigs and booze for many decades in my camp.
You gotta do what you gotta do. If I was in on it, I'd take my income to the bank, laughing the whole way.

We live in a clown society
That's why you don't work for it, let chad and the cucks bust their ass for that gynocentric society :feelsthink:

when I see ugly foids with boyfriends I just think if they were a man they would be in the same position as me

I try not to look at toilets when i'm outside,giving them any attention is cucked af