Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel oldcel trait - the most basic athleticism causes your back to go into spasm

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Maybe extremely sedentary youngcels can relate to this to, I certainly used to get it in my 20s if I sat for extremely long periods.
Even older when it's not a particularly long period and I'm active and warmed up a little, my back can still go into spasm when I suddenly birst into a jog or flex my spine reflexively to kick a ball.
I feel like mesomorph chads don't have to deal with this as much for two reasons
1) just inherently more healthy so their muscles are ready for everything and don't panic​
2) using that inherent health they are more able to engage in extreme athleticism to further improve their fitness with good habits​
3) the faster recovery means they can practise these habits more regulartly because any minor injuries will heal​
4) looking nice also means they can practise these habits outdoors and with friends and draw happiness from it instead of embarassment​

I realize wading thruogh the hard work does help even subchads enjoy these feedback loops but it's so a much lesser degree, steering us in the direction of sedentary lifestyles due to our inherent low strength, low healing and unattracitveness

You need to strengthen your muscles maybe? I've been gymmaxxing for 15 years and I'm almost 40 and I don't get any of that middle aged shit.

You need to strengthen your muscles maybe? I've been gymmaxxing for 15 years and I'm almost 40 and I don't get any of that middle aged shit.
Oh look at me I'm bad ass ,the 2nd coming of Arnold shwartsneger

I have no athleticism period, have a bad back, knees are stiff.

I have no athleticism period, have a bad back, knees are stiff.
While I don't have a bad back or bad knees, same I have no athleticism period. I was terrible at all sports.

Damn I felt that. wagecuck in an office for 9hrs then I come home and surf the internet. Been trying to do more pushups and such, seems to help. I've noticed slightly fewer strains/sprains. Need a new mattress tho, sleep kills my back