Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oldcel on Reddit doesn't know why he is still alone

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Comment in a frontpage thread titled "What is something you don't understand but feels like it's too late too ask?":

"Why I have never had a relationship, or romantic love, or affection. I'm 52. "

788 upvotes at the time of this post.

Probably wrote nasty things about women in his diary back in the 80s

Someone with a Reddit account should message him a link to r/braincels or something. He deserves to know the truth, by now.

Reminds me of this video, it's over for boomercels

Here's a manlet from the comments. So many incels in the comments tbh.

"How do I “get” a girlfriend? I’m 19 and done with a year of college and no girl has ever liked me. I have loads of friends male and female and I’m an introvert but not antisocial. I have lots of hobbies, Im confident without being a dick, I’m in plenty of clubs, I go to parties, I take care of myself, I’ve been told I’m good looking (although I am slightly short), I’m not outwardly insecure (but how can you have no insecurities when ur 19 without a drop of affection), I do well in school, I am in college, and I do everything I feel like I’m supposed to but a girl has never liked me. I know I’m young but still all I’ve ever faced is rejection but maybe I’m really bad at rolling dice. My friends can’t even believe that I’ve never kissed a girl. They don’t believe me when I tell them. They’re astonished. Some think I have to be gay or asexual and others think my dick just doesn’t work.

I know I’m not entitled to it but I’m only human. I can’t seem to grasp what else I can do.

Edit: sorry went to a party will respond when sober"

Here's a manlet from the comments. So many incels in the comments tbh.

"How do I “get” a girlfriend? I’m 19 and done with a year of college and no girl has ever liked me. I have loads of friends male and female and I’m an introvert but not antisocial. I have lots of hobbies, Im confident without being a dick, I’m in plenty of clubs, I go to parties, I take care of myself, I’ve been told I’m good looking (although I am slightly short), I’m not outwardly insecure (but how can you have no insecurities when ur 19 without a drop of affection), I do well in school, I am in college, and I do everything I feel like I’m supposed to but a girl has never liked me. I know I’m young but still all I’ve ever faced is rejection but maybe I’m really bad at rolling dice. My friends can’t even believe that I’ve never kissed a girl. They don’t believe me when I tell them. They’re astonished. Some think I have to be gay or asexual and others think my dick just doesn’t work.

I know I’m not entitled to it but I’m only human. I can’t seem to grasp what else I can do.

Edit: sorry went to a party will respond when sober"

Hi, late-20s girl here.

First of all, you’re doing fine, you’re honestly right on track as far as experience goes
- JSBachtopus

Oh well gosh I wonder why??? It's so obvious, are you retarded dude? You're a mod and you were too stupid to realize that this man forgot to shower five times a day and simultaneously watch a movie with a strong female protagonist during each shower. Get with the program man :feelsokman:

Feel bad for that guy, I hope he is just joking

Oh well gosh I wonder why??? It's so obvious, are you retarded dude? You're a mod and you were too stupid to realize that this man forgot to shower five times a day and simultaneously watch a movie with a strong female protagonist during each shower. Get with the program man :feelsokman:
Forget about my first comment. Someone with a Reddit account needs to tell him this before its too late. :feelsohh:

these shit-brained lemmings are all the same

Forget about my first comment. Someone with a Reddit account needs to tell him this before its too late. :feelsohh:
he's not entitled to advice bc he's not entitled to the affection of a womyn. What are you, a misogynist? This is why you're incel

Damn, I'm sorry to let you all down like this.

Out of so many comments, I've only seen one mentioning his looks as a possible thing.

"ask for family view" lmao. Family will never tell you that you're hopeless and that you had it over since you were born with your shitty genes

"you're possibly aromantic" wut? no one is aromantic when you have sexual desire and a hot chick is literally throwing herself at you lol. not having sexual desire is probably the most rare condition in earth

when this dude was 23 he probably asked his family what was wrong and they said that he'd find someone sometime. dude probably tried all kinds of tactics, was labeled as a creepy for "exposing himself" in all those years. 30 years passed by like the wind and there he is. at this point his family only hopes that he doesn't rope and that he lives as happily as he can

People's brain malfunction when someone (male) talks about being lonely and never having had romance. It reminds me of this series I watched with androids. They look at their schematics or foreign objects they aren't suppose to interact with and go "this doesn't look like anything." That's what this is.

Because he is ugly

Someone get him over here.