Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oldcel and useless:I don't have anything to offer: My story

KainTheBald

KainTheBald

Greycel
I am old, 35+ and I am still as useless as before. I don't have a job, I don't have any education and I live with my parents. it goes without saying that I can't offer anything to any woman whatsoever who would look my way. What hurts more is that I am supposed to be the age when the girls who rejected us when they were young shift their standards because they want to settle down. It did nothing for me. I am just below average on everything and there is NOTHING I CAN DO! I have tried everything, tried Tinder and the best I get is matches with some asian who wants to move to the West. The babes don't care at all about me because I am useless. If I do ever get to talk to anyone, as soon as they figure out I am useless it's always over.

I have gotten a taste of what my life could be like once or twice. For example, back when I used to work a miracle happened to me. I was standing alone in the dining area pretty early on in the day and another early diner, a pure Stacy 8/10 HR employee (you know the type I refer to) walked up next to me to use the drink-dispenser. She was standing so close that I could smell her. One of the machines broke down and made really strange noises so she started laughing. And since I was the only one there she looked at me with the warmest smile ever, she was happy, laughing(and not at me). And we laughed a little together. She didn't even say anything. Then she went to another machine and that was that. What she didn't know is that she had made my fucking year, I had so much energy after that and I was so happy. For once in my life I got to interact with a woman that wasn't negative or judgemental. The whole rest of the day I had such energy and when people said things to me I was barely listening, I was only thinking about her. And before you ask what happened to her, well I saw her a year later and she was pregnant. Someone else got her.

Now I live with my parents again and I am fucking useless. I can't help but shake the feeling that I could have been a much different person, if I only had some love and affection from women. One woman to show me I am worth something. Now I am just falling into loneliness and depression forever and I can't get a job anymore. I am a lonely loser. If only I could experience the energy from the drink-machine incident on a regular basis. Sometimes if a woman just talks to me in a friendly way she will give me so much energy to last a day. I am sure a lot of you know what I mean. I am that deprived I am so fucking desperate. The only thing I have going for me is that my parents let me live there because it's "hard to find a place these days anyway". That's IT.

In Sweden where I live, there was an incel documentary recently that showed the harsh reality of the TInder market where they make two identical profiles, one man and one woman to see the difference in likes. Identical text and everything, almost identical pictures(they basically took 2 5/10s, put them in the same place/same pose and took a picture then made the profiles identical). Guess what? The male profile got 4 matches and ran out of likes and the female profile got 107 matches. Imagine for one second you got the result like above and you were a woman. You could literally pick from over a hundred guys and have insane standards even if you were 5/10. In other words, they can get sex whenever they want and have a lot to choose from.

There is also the fact that we have nowhere to turn to. WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT OUR SITUATION WITH ANYONE. We get judged to hell and back if they find out about our true situation and it is EVEN MORE HUMILIATION. Besides, what can they possibly do to understand? THEY ARE SEX HAVERS. They don't know what it is like to be deprived continously and endlessly in a world where we can't get anything. It's IMPOSSIBLE for them to relate.

THE ONLY WAY FORWARD I can see is if I somehow through another miracle managed to dig my way out, get a job, get assets and then finally get someone. But since I am so old and have no base to stand on I just can't see this happening. I am going to stay here with my parents forever. That's the only realistic future there is for me.

Any woman who looks at me and comes to the conclusion I can't offer them anything, well I have to admit you're right. You got me on that one. I just think everyone deserves affection and love so that we can fucking live a normal life and like we are worth something. But now all women do is be selective as much as they can be and most of us get nothing. That's the cold hard truth about modern days. The sex market is the woman's market now and I have no say in it unless I get money.

I know there are a lot of people here like me who just want fucking love, a job and not to be a miserable loser living at home with parents. The truth is that if women can choose, this is what they want the outcome to be and we're the losers in that world. You and me.

That's it for me sorry for the rant.

Im sorry bro. Though I am younger, I can relate strongly to your story :cryfeels:

Im sorry bro. Though I am younger, I can relate strongly to your story :cryfeels:
I hope you don't end up a bad as me buddy. If you have a chance get money and LOTS OF IT. It's the only thing that can compensate for anything unfortunately.

I feel that the oldcel thinks that he is an incel because he is not rich enough. He is wrong. He would have probably be an incel even if he were rich. He does not believe that the black pill exists. He thinks that there is something else than the look that is important for foids.

But it is maybe better because he has a hope. A hope that he can ascend if he becomes rich. He does not know that he cannot ascend whatever he will do. :forcedsmile:

I feel that the oldcel thinks that he is an incel because he is not rich enough. He is wrong. He would have probably be an incel even if he were rich. He does not believe that the black pill exists. He thinks that there is something else than the look that is important for foids.

But it is maybe better because he has a hope. A hope that he can ascend if he becomes rich. He does not know that he cannot ascend whatever he will do. :forcedsmile:
I will tell you why you are wrong: Plastic surgery. Expensive but can elevate you so that you can in fact ascend. But to do that you need MONEY. THat's the cold hard truth.

.For example, back when I used to work a miracle happened to me. I was standing alone in the dining area pretty early on in the day and another early diner, a pure Stacy 8/10 HR employee (you know the type I refer to) walked up next to me to use the drink-dispenser. She was standing so close that I could smell her. One of the machines broke down and made really strange noises so she started laughing. And since I was the only one there she looked at me with the warmest smile ever, she was happy, laughing(and not at me). And we laughed a little together. She didn't even say anything. Then she went to another machine and that was that. What she didn't know is that she had made my fucking year, I had so much energy after that and I was so happy. For once in my life I got to interact with a woman that wasn't negative or judgemental. The whole rest of the day I had such energy and when people said things to me I was barely listening, I was only thinking about her.

So many suicides and Elliot Rodgers could be prevented if females acted like this more. Ugly autistic men are so starved for actual affection & validation (it's not only about sex, transactional sex with prostitutes don't count) it's not even funny. I also remember a female acting similarly nice to me years ago and my crippling depression/anxiety was severely reduced for the next few days and I was the most motivated I was in a long time. It is that strong.

I will tell you why you are wrong: Plastic surgery. Expensive but can elevate you so that you can in fact ascend. But to do that you need MONEY. THat's the cold hard truth.
It is a solution if you have just an ugly face. If you are a manlet no money can help you to ascend. :blackpill:
If you have just an ugly face you ascend even without a plastic surgery. It is much more simple than for manlets. Manlets have the true black pill. :blackpill:
If you have just an ugly face and a lot of money you can ascend quite simply without any surgery. :forcedsmile:
An ugly face is not a true black pill.

can relate, a random moment with a foid seems like special. foids don't want me anywhere near them. even guys. its over.

can relate, a random moment with a foid seems like special. foids don't want me anywhere near them. even guys. its over.
These women don't even understand how much power they have to make someone happy. The woman I talk about probably forgot I existed the moment she left the dining hall but the impact she had on me was HUGE

I was like you. But my grandmother died 2011. She was 93. My mother got pancreatic cancer in 2017 and was dead in 2 months. I was 42.

So now I'm alone. I live with criagslist people. For money I drive Uber/Lyft. I got the car from the insurance money my mother had. When the Dr asks me for an emergency contact, I don't have anybody.

I'm your future. Hopefully later than sooner.

I was like you. But my grandmother died 2011. She was 93. My mother got pancreatic cancer in 2017 and was dead in 2 months. I was 42.

So now I'm alone. I live with criagslist people. For money I drive Uber/Lyft. I got the car from the insurance money my mother had. When the Dr asks me for an emergency contact, I don't have anybody.

I'm your future. Hopefully later than sooner.

brutal af bro

jesus saves us all
incels

jesus saves us all
incels
986F52B1 1F3D 4262 8CE8 3C498E2C6D19

Plastic surgery can only do so much for an incel; +2 PSL tops. And that's assuming the surgeon is really talented and doesn't fuck up. (Which does happen, more than you'd think.)

In Sweden where I live
@sckicksal345 the future
THEY ARE SEX HAVERS
Everyone got invited except us - 5/10s have regular sex with a lot of women
I am going to stay here with my parents forever
They are going to die unfortunately tbh
But now all women do is be selective as much as they can be and most of us get nothing.
High IQ boiled down in a nutshell
people here like me who just want fucking love
forget about it unfortunately tbh

@sckicksal345
forget about it unfortunately tbh

That's the thing, I don't think we can. As human beings we crave these things naturally.

In fact, that's probably why this forum exists. If there was no desire, it would never have been a problem in the first place.

I am old, 35+ and I am still as useless as before. I don't have a job, I don't have any education and I live with my parents. it goes without saying that I can't offer anything to any woman whatsoever who would look my way. What hurts more is that I am supposed to be the age when the girls who rejected us when they were young shift their standards because they want to settle down. It did nothing for me. I am just below average on everything and there is NOTHING I CAN DO! I have tried everything, tried Tinder and the best I get is matches with some asian who wants to move to the West. The babes don't care at all about me because I am useless. If I do ever get to talk to anyone, as soon as they figure out I am useless it's always over.

I have gotten a taste of what my life could be like once or twice. For example, back when I used to work a miracle happened to me. I was standing alone in the dining area pretty early on in the day and another early diner, a pure Stacy 8/10 HR employee (you know the type I refer to) walked up next to me to use the drink-dispenser. She was standing so close that I could smell her. One of the machines broke down and made really strange noises so she started laughing. And since I was the only one there she looked at me with the warmest smile ever, she was happy, laughing(and not at me). And we laughed a little together. She didn't even say anything. Then she went to another machine and that was that. What she didn't know is that she had made my fucking year, I had so much energy after that and I was so happy. For once in my life I got to interact with a woman that wasn't negative or judgemental. The whole rest of the day I had such energy and when people said things to me I was barely listening, I was only thinking about her. And before you ask what happened to her, well I saw her a year later and she was pregnant. Someone else got her.

Now I live with my parents again and I am fucking useless. I can't help but shake the feeling that I could have been a much different person, if I only had some love and affection from women. One woman to show me I am worth something. Now I am just falling into loneliness and depression forever and I can't get a job anymore. I am a lonely loser. If only I could experience the energy from the drink-machine incident on a regular basis. Sometimes if a woman just talks to me in a friendly way she will give me so much energy to last a day. I am sure a lot of you know what I mean. I am that deprived I am so fucking desperate. The only thing I have going for me is that my parents let me live there because it's "hard to find a place these days anyway". That's IT.

In Sweden where I live, there was an incel documentary recently that showed the harsh reality of the TInder market where they make two identical profiles, one man and one woman to see the difference in likes. Identical text and everything, almost identical pictures(they basically took 2 5/10s, put them in the same place/same pose and took a picture then made the profiles identical). Guess what? The male profile got 4 matches and ran out of likes and the female profile got 107 matches. Imagine for one second you got the result like above and you were a woman. You could literally pick from over a hundred guys and have insane standards even if you were 5/10. In other words, they can get sex whenever they want and have a lot to choose from.

There is also the fact that we have nowhere to turn to. WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT OUR SITUATION WITH ANYONE. We get judged to hell and back if they find out about our true situation and it is EVEN MORE HUMILIATION. Besides, what can they possibly do to understand? THEY ARE SEX HAVERS. They don't know what it is like to be deprived continously and endlessly in a world where we can't get anything. It's IMPOSSIBLE for them to relate.

THE ONLY WAY FORWARD I can see is if I somehow through another miracle managed to dig my way out, get a job, get assets and then finally get someone. But since I am so old and have no base to stand on I just can't see this happening. I am going to stay here with my parents forever. That's the only realistic future there is for me.

Any woman who looks at me and comes to the conclusion I can't offer them anything, well I have to admit you're right. You got me on that one. I just think everyone deserves affection and love so that we can fucking live a normal life and like we are worth something. But now all women do is be selective as much as they can be and most of us get nothing. That's the cold hard truth about modern days. The sex market is the woman's market now and I have no say in it unless I get money.

I know there are a lot of people here like me who just want fucking love, a job and not to be a miserable loser living at home with parents. The truth is that if women can choose, this is what they want the outcome to be and we're the losers in that world. You and me.

That's it for me sorry for the rant.
Though not exactly the same situation. I feel for you and myself. Life is brutal. Just try to get on disability and work a little and survive if thats what you want.
Plastic surgery can only do so much for an incel; +2 PSL tops. And that's assuming the surgeon is really talented and doesn't fuck up. (Which does happen, more than you'd think.)
Don't even waste your money time and hope on this.

I know there are a lot of people here like me who just want fucking love
There is no such thing as love.
Only :bluepill:/:redpill: believe in that cucked concept.
Only failed normies/fakecels desire to be a wageslave.
Truecels don't want to contribute anything to the scumsciety that treated them like trash.

I think you have it backward. Oldcels know this the most. The older we grow the more we will know. This guy's story is brutal and honest.

Very relatable, im in the same shoes as you. If you didnt make make till now and dont own car and place of your own you are in huge disadvantage economically but either way for money to work in your favor you need huge amount of it and luxury cars and apartments.

Why tf you still live with ur parents? You can neet and have your own appartment. You live in Sweden, its possible there.

It's bad when a man cannot even betabuxx a bitch...

My condolences bro, and,

welcome to my world.

My uncle is 43 found a job really late, fat, bald and still lives with my grandparents.
I can relate, i hope you find someone

So you live in Chaden ? Damn, playing on Hard mode. But tell me, is that hard to find a job where you live? You cant even do something like clealing, or working in a simple corner shop? Like, Sweden is ported to the world as an awesome place to live.
But at the same time it is insane to be forced to keep it up with super blond sucesfull chads.

Living with your parents sucks yeah...
Glad you do have a fond memory to share, hope you get other good moments.

i feel like u place too much emphasis on this imaginary notion of "love" and the idea of money solving all ur problems.

first of all u need to let go of disney love thinking ur gonna grow old with some bitch. even if u get lucky with some chick it'll probably only last a few weeks until the honeymoon feeling fades. ur best bet is to abuse JBW and string along all those thirsty asian bitches who will take any white cock 2/10 or higher. maybe save up some money to go travel in thailand and see how easy it really is.

u do need some money but theres no point getting rich when u have subpar genetics. sure surgery can help but as someone who surgerymaxxed it doesnt make much difference. sure i did end up looking slightly better but it doesnt undo decades of social conditioning and ur only gonna look as good as ur basic bone structure. its next to impossible to add bone structure with surgery - u can get some fillers/implants but if u go overboard u just end up looking like a bogdanov.

as a 27yo oldishcel the goal rn is just to save up enough money to survive living on my own. tbh even in the 5 years ive been blackpilled my libido has gone down so much i barely care about foids at all. the real goal should be freedom and to escape this dogshit society and live a solitary life.

The "non-loser" love life isn't happily ever after too. :feelsLSD:

Be glad you're in sweden, neetbucks so you don't have to work.

I hope this old bastard is OK.