Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Old Truecel BRUTALLY rejected by Socially Awkward Toilet

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5eomCyoUSoM

i know lots have already seen this, but I just think it needs to be a staple in any blackpill community.

Its fuckin brutal. Shane seems a bit on the weird side yea, but he seems like a nice dude, a cultured guy, a good guy. You know, the MUH HObBIEs that bluepillers say you should engage in

meanwhile The autistic whore doesn’t even have the decency to converse with him like a normal person

dn wh but that sounds brutal

Looks like my boss jfl

He needs to lose some weight

He needs to lose some weight
nicolas cage laughing GIF

If you can't get a girl who's equally socially retarded as you it's beyond over.

honestly with any social interaction i have, i can relate with this dude. Thankfully im not as ugly as him ( bless that mans soul, for he has the serious ugly)

If you can't get a girl who's equally socially retarded as you it's beyond over.
Autistic foids are picky as fuck
meanwhile The autistic whore doesn’t even have the decency to converse with him like a normal person
Autistic foids are picky as fuck. And their rejections are easily much more brutal because you’ll know without a doubt that she does not give a fuck about your existence. She would rather die alone than be with you even if you aren’t autistic

He is white so he mogs me by default.

Could he run JBW in SEA? I don’t think so at this point, honestly. He’s beyond subhuman
idk how he would look if he was 80lbs thinner but yes he does have subhuman facial features and he's autistic too. Sad though because he seems to have a pure heart.

idk how he would look if he was 80lbs thinner but yes he does have subhuman facial features and he's autistic too. Sad though because he seems to have a pure heart.
Yeah, guy deserves a better life, oh well

Couldn't even make it 1 minute.

Also, lol @ "socially awkward" gigacope.

She clearly just hates him because of his looks and doesn't want to talk to him.

whites can't bne incel brooooo :soy: :soy: :soy: just be white brooo
That's just what the autistic retards on here are mindlessly regurgitating all day. But in reality, inceldom is not confined to one race.

Couldn't even make it 1 minute.

Also, lol @ "socially awkward" gigacope.

She clearly just hates him because of his looks and doesn't want to talk to him.
She’s autistic i think. It’s a scene from a show called “the undateables”. They had to have a chaperone and the whole thing was aired on television.

She’s autistic i think. It’s a scene from a show called “the undateables”. They had to have a chaperone and the whole thing was aired on television.
If she didn't hate him because of his looks she would be sperging on about her interests or poetry or what not. It's not like autistic women are incapable of speaking. She was just uncomfortable and creeped out for the minute she met him and didn't want to even acknowledge his humanity so that he wouldn't read too much into it.

bad personality

Lol what a loser

Old as time itself, but still as brutal as the 1st time I saw it.

Nigga is a literal 1/10 bruh. :feelsrope:

When even normies sympathize you know it's over.

They're both cumskins so dn care tbh

20210122 185144

poor guy, the way he said "oh crumbs" made me sad.

Poor truecel. My heart goes out to him. He seems like a pure soul.

Over for ThisVideoContainsContentFromChannel4WhoHasBlockedItInYourCountryOnCopyrightGroundscels.

you already know some guy saw this and hit her up,

now she's with a normie and the guy's still alone but even more depressed

you already know some guy saw this and hit her up,

now she's with a normie and the guy's still alone but even more depressed
Actually later in the show he hooked up with a landwhale looksmatch, but said landwhale eventually dropped him too

Autistic foids are the same as NT. Same dating opportunities and same arrogant cold demeanor to non-chads.