Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your status in High School is all that Matters Unfortunately

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
If you weren’t a tall good looking athletic guy who was socialable, everyone wanted to hang out with you, took several girls V cards , including the school nerd’s future wife, or a pretty girl who dated said dude in high school I honestly don’t know what to tell you. High school popularity is so important and life and I’ll tell you why. Im tired of people telling me its not.

“High school popularity doesn’t matter” - “Imagine peaking in high school” -

These are things people who deny the reality the impact high school popularity has on your adult life. FYI I was the unpopular loser in high school who had no friends or relationships.

The transition from child to adult hood:

It is literally impossible to ignore this very important period in your life known as adolescence . This is where you go from a child to an adult. You learn and mature during this time period and it often sets the direction of your whole life. If you do not learn how to develop social skills during this time period you will have a hard time catching up, during adult hood. Just look at r/socialanxiety its full of people who were losers in high school. The popular kids naturally developed social skills due to having the opportunity to talk to lots of different people, while the unpopular kids with few friends often stay socially stunted and awkward as adults. Studies show developing strong social skills will help you in the job market by a lot, which completely destroys the myth that the popular kids will end up working at Mcdonalds. In fact, the popular kids usually end up in management positions.

Relationships and dating:

The average person has their first kiss at 13 and is having sex by 16.
If you did not have relationships in high school it will also be very hard to catch up as an adult especially if you are a guy. Adult women are already sexually experienced meanwhile the unpopular kids still don't even know how to talk to women as adults since they never learned as teenagers. Also its unlikely that you will ever be someone's first if you didn't start dating in high school. You'll never get to experience the butterflies of teen love.

Mental health:

While the unpopular kids often had lots of depression and anxiety from being treated like trash in high school the popular kids were having the time of their lives. Just look at r/depression , do you think any of those people had good high school experiences? No. Since your brain is developing during high school, how your mind is during high school will impact your whole life. Yes having friends and relationships will mean you have better mental health than those who don't. No wonder of lot of unpopular kids end up commiting suicde later in life.

Conclusion:

Having a good high school experience is necessary to having a good adult life and there are facts to prove it.

Now theres me Who has been Homeschooled by my BOomer Helicopter parents I will probably be alone forever i dont feel human anymore fuck my life man fuck it

Yeah it seems to carry over for a long time at least.
Being popular in high school the benefits would only really stop at 50 I am guessing.

Fuck I was a complete retard and made myself not popular, honestly if your kid complains of being bullied you need to change schools for them otherwise its over.

In life, success leads to more success.
The 6'4 varsity football starting QB goes on to a good college, makes tons of friends, graduates, then finds a nice job and settles down with a beautiful girl.
The social retard who had 2 or 3 friends at best and never even spoke to a girl is not going to magically one day start winning. His failures in high school will lead to failures in college and so on and so forth.
Basically life is a river that Chad tears through effortlessly while we sprung a leak and sank 10 feet from shore.

This is true. Bluepilled normies will try to claim that you can still develop social skills as an adult but the truth is if you didn't go through all the normal milestones as a teenager you're permanently fucked.

Your status begins in fifth grade

Nothing hurts more than arrested development

Nothing hurts more than arrested development
This hit me super hard when I was lurking old classmates insta wondering what I could've done to be popular in highschool and noticed that they all already graduated college.

This hit me super hard when I was lurking old classmates insta wondering what I could've done to be popular in highschool and noticed that they all already graduated college.
same here Too i feel like im looking through a window At life i see other people Thriving and im just there with nothing

same here Too i feel like im looking through a window At life i see other people Thriving and im just there with nothing
Seriously a lot of these people had girlfriends in fucking middle school. I'm so far behind at this point its basically hopeless.

If you weren’t a tall good looking athletic guy who was socialable, everyone wanted to hang out with you, took several girls V cards , including the school nerd’s future wife, or a pretty girl who dated said dude in high school I honestly don’t know what to tell you. High school popularity is so important and life and I’ll tell you why. Im tired of people telling me its not.

These are things people who deny the reality the impact high school popularity has on your adult life. FYI I was the unpopular loser in high school who had no friends or relationships.

The transition from child to adult hood:

It is literally impossible to ignore this very important period in your life known as adolescence . This is where you go from a child to an adult. You learn and mature during this time period and it often sets the direction of your whole life. If you do not learn how to develop social skills during this time period you will have a hard time catching up, during adult hood. Just look at r/socialanxiety its full of people who were losers in high school. The popular kids naturally developed social skills due to having the opportunity to talk to lots of different people, while the unpopular kids with few friends often stay socially stunted and awkward as adults. Studies show developing strong social skills will help you in the job market by a lot, which completely destroys the myth that the popular kids will end up working at Mcdonalds. In fact, the popular kids usually end up in management positions.

Relationships and dating:

The average person has their first kiss at 13 and is having sex by 16.
If you did not have relationships in high school it will also be very hard to catch up as an adult especially if you are a guy. Adult women are already sexually experienced meanwhile the unpopular kids still don't even know how to talk to women as adults since they never learned as teenagers. Also its unlikely that you will ever be someone's first if you didn't start dating in high school. You'll never get to experience the butterflies of teen love.

Mental health:

While the unpopular kids often had lots of depression and anxiety from being treated like trash in high school the popular kids were having the time of their lives. Just look at r/depression , do you think any of those people had good high school experiences? No. Since your brain is developing during high school, how your mind is during high school will impact your whole life. Yes having friends and relationships will mean you have better mental health than those who don't. No wonder of lot of unpopular kids end up commiting suicde later in life.

Conclusion:

Having a good high school experience is necessary to having a good adult life and there are facts to prove it.

Now theres me Who has been Homeschooled by my BOomer Helicopter parents I will probably be alone forever i dont feel human anymore fuck my life man fuck it
Life was just me existing differently and getting mocked for it.

Yeah you can tell something just doesn't want you to win. I find it funny on how all the stuff you were raised in gets destroyed by the real world. On how evil always prevails and being good means your a welcome mat. Fucking insanity

I feel like my life is just an extension of how my high school experience was: lonely, sad and rejected

These are things commonly said those who had a good high school experience as a way to gaslight those who didn't into (((self-improvement)))
The popular kids naturally developed social skills due to having the opportunity to talk to lots of different people, while the unpopular kids with few friends often stay socially stunted and awkward as adults.
Exactly and the main issue with this is that it's impossible to learn these social skills or catch up later in life, MS and HS are your only tickets to this and if you miss the bus it's over. This doesn't only go for socializing and dating as well, it applies to the job market as well.
If you did not have relationships in high school it will also be very hard to catch up as an adult especially if you are a guy.
It will be borderline impossible unless some miracle happens.
Adult women are already sexually experienced meanwhile the unpopular kids still don't even know how to talk to women as adults since they never learned as teenagers.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Also its unlikely that you will ever be someone's first if you didn't start dating in high school. You'll never get to experience the butterflies of teen love.
Yes and if you didn't experience the "firsts" you will always lack behind and will appear as retarded to the normcattle and foids.

Yes. Who you are in your teens spills over into your 20s.

And what you are in your 20's continues into your 30's.

And the patterns of your 30 is what you can expect in your 40s (which is where I am currently).

If you've never been loved at 25, then you can be certain you won't be loved at 35 or 45. It just becomes an unchangeable reality.

You can self improoove and get better physically and financially. But your ability to make relationships is set in your mid 20s.

"If you were never a hit with the ladies in your prime it never gets any better with age" - oreoman

"If you were never a hit with the ladies in your prime it never gets any better with age" - oreoman

You misunderstood. Or, simply assumed they meant medical content.

Yes. Who you are in your teens spills over into your 20s.

And what you are in your 20's continues into your 30's.

And the patterns of your 30 is what you can expect in your 40s (which is where I am currently).

If you've never been loved at 25, then you can be certain you won't be loved at 35 or 45. It just becomes an unchangeable reality.

You can self improoove and get better physically and financially. But your ability to make relationships is set in your mid 20s.
Brutal. It's over for us

You are confusing correlation with causality.

I've always dreamed of being that athletic jock whereas in reality am that incredibly uncoordinated, unathelitc, ugly, weak guy it ain't easy i tell you.

Hah, it's beyond over for me then since I'm in my last year of highschool :feelsrope:

While I agree with your general thesis here I would say that it is possible to reach social, aesthetic and functional escape velocity from an otherwise inhibiting formative experience in high school. I was targeted for my own excessive weakness, timidity and general lack of social comportment throughout high school but I successfully and subsequently gymmaxxed, musclemaxxed, studymaxxed and am now a hulking physical beast capable of demolishing any chad I encounter who has earned a JD for himself and now works as a professional educator at the university level. So your HS years are not necessarily going to be controlling and dispositive of the rest of your life, though I concede that I am probably the exception to the general rule.

While I agree with your general thesis here I would say that it is possible to reach social, aesthetic and functional escape velocity from an otherwise inhibiting formative experience in high school. I was targeted for my own excessive weakness, timidity and general lack of social comportment throughout high school but I successfully and subsequently gymmaxxed, musclemaxxed, studymaxxed and am now a hulking physical beast capable of demolishing any chad I encounter who has earned a JD for himself and now works as a professional educator at the university level. So your HS years are not necessarily going to be controlling and dispositive of the rest of your life, though I concede that I am probably the exception to the general rule.
You achieved all that and are still an incel?

so much cope only for you to remain in the same place?

Yes but consider some of the more illustrious incels in history such as Napoleon who, due to his short stature and condescending personality was likely an incel for most of his own adult life until he achieved notoriety as the commander of the artillery units of revolutionary France. Likewise, our own beloved Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler was probably an incel at least until the mid-1920's, by which time, he had caused the NSDAP to become a dominant political force for change in Weimar Germany. So too do I seek to emulate the career trajectories of these great and glorious men who caused the mass slaughter of so many sex having normies. While I may not become dictator of any nation, at least I will organize an incel militia movement and thereby achieve power and glory while likewise offering inspiration and hope to our comrades.

i actually don’t think social standing matters too much when it comes to dating. It’s important for jobs and life long friendships obviously but the most important is looks level. There are a lot of HTNormies and Chads who were nobodies in high school like you’re describing and have a 180 moment when they step on campus in college.

My status was 0 in hs

i actually don’t think social standing matters too much when it comes to dating. It’s important for jobs and life long friendships obviously but the most important is looks level. There are a lot of HTNormies and Chads who were nobodies in high school like you’re describing and have a 180 moment when they step on campus in college.
True. No status for your face.

in my shithole town (30k population and everyone knows each other) you have to be popular to get ANY foid, even an ugly one

I agree with Sam Hyde, the high school shit-show never ends. All people are fundamentally influenced by amour propre.

My infiltrator alert is tingling, why does it speak like this? This has to be a inflitrator kek

I've always dreamed of being that athletic jock whereas in reality am that incredibly uncoordinated, unathelitc, ugly, weak guy it ain't easy i tell you.