Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Old Incel lost 100 Pound and think he deserve a White Teen Foid

T

timikellner

Banned
-
Cliffs

Fatcel Oldcel lost 100 Pound and made the Berlin Marathon for his Ascension and after this running he think he gets Pussy

Just loose weight and try to get kisses from Teens Bro !!

Time cliff

9:00

Absurdity of the redpill...

He does deserve a young jb, and so does every blackpilled incel who works on himself.

Losing weight do not work if you have a ugly face

He does deserve a young jb, and so does every blackpilled incel who works on himself.
tbh... I fail to see the point in pursuing my degree in STEM when I'm probably gonna rotcel at the end of the day anyway because of my facial deformity. If I knew a prime JB, and I do mean prime, awaited me after my graduation, then what I'm currently sacrificing a substantial portion of my life on would feel meaningful, and I would likely aspire to become a productive member of society

I guess I'm just rambling at this point, but it's an injustice that I have to go through 5 years of demanding STEM studies in hopes of one day potentially earning enough betabuxx to get with some roastie cunt who's swallowed liters of Chad cum while I was rotting away in STEM, whereas the guys whose cum they've swallowed and sacrificed their precious virginity to never had to do anything of the sort. Chad can literally be a hobo and still do way better with foids than an incel tier millionaire could ever dream of doing. I guess water is wet afterall

tbh... I fail to see the point in pursuing my degree in STEM when I'm probably gonna rotcel at the end of the day anyway because of my facial deformity. If I knew a prime JB, and I do mean prime, awaited me after my graduation, then what I'm currently sacrificing a substantial portion of my life on would feel meaningful, and I would likely aspire to become a productive member of society

I guess I'm just rambling at this point, but it's an injustice that I have to go through 5 years of demanding STEM studies in hopes of one day potentially earning enough betabuxx so that I can get with some roastie cunt who's swallowed liters of Chad cum while I was rotting away in STEM, whereas the guys whose cum they've swallowed and sacrificed their precious virginity to never had to do anything of the sort. Chad can literally be a hobo and still do way better with foids than an incel tier millionaire could ever dream of doing. I guess water is wet afterall
You're fucking retarded

Screen Shot 2019 01 19 at 64052 AM

Screen Shot 2019 01 19 at 63704 AM

Screen Shot 2019 01 19 at 63738 AM

Screen Shot 2019 01 19 at 65117 AM

Screen Shot 2019 01 19 at 63751 AM

Screen Shot 2019 01 19 at 63816 AM

"Oh baby"
Screen Shot 2019 01 19 at 64534 AM

"I'm da winner."
Screen Shot 2019 01 19 at 64636 AM

Screen Shot 2019 01 19 at 63942 AM

Last edited:
jesus christ

is this what awaits us?

I guess I'm just rambling at this point, but it's an injustice that I have to go through 5 years of demanding STEM studies in hopes of one day potentially earning enough betabuxx to get with some roastie cunt who's swallowed liters of Chad cum while I was rotting away in STEM, whereas the guys whose cum they've swallowed and sacrificed their precious virginity to never had to do anything of the sort. Chad can literally be a hobo and still do way better with foids than an incel tier millionaire could ever dream of doing. I guess water is wet afterall
I found out the only solution to our problems in this thread: https://incels.is/threads/the-cause-of-inceldom-for-the-majority-of-us.101887/
The solution is to NEET, leech from the government, and spread the blackpill advising all sub6 men to do the same until we get government funded hookers to equal out the sexual market.

Last edited:
I found out the only solution to our problems in this thread: https://incels.is/threads/the-cause-of-inceldom-for-the-majority-of-us.101887/
The solution is to NEET, leech from the government, and spread the blackpill advising all sub6 men to do the same until we get government funded hookers to equal out the sexual market.
I largely agree. I'm not actually bluepilled enough to settle with a roastie cunt, I'm just saying, that's what realistically awaits me if I want any chance with foids at all

I agree. I'm not actually bluepilled enough to settle with a roastie cunt, I'm just saying, that's what realistically awaits me if I want any chance with foids at all
I agree with that.

rope is the only answer

the universe JFLs at you for trying as an ugly man

typical pua middle aged balding loser who thinks his garbage accomplishment has any real meaning

meanwhile his looks match dates pro soccer players

This. He lost the weight of 100 lbs so that means he should get a 100 lb foid. Capitalism.