Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (old) Girl threatens to shoot up school, wrote a note. guess what insult she used?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Note
I will bring a gun to school to kill all of you ugly ass kids and teachers bitch. I will bring the gun Feb. 16. 18. BE prepared bitch!

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-si...atening-bring-gun-school-and-kill-kids-808549

Being born ugly is worthy of capital punishment to roasties.

yeah the use of the word ugly in any occassion is the worst insult roasties can deliver.

Men go ER because they get ostracized and bullied to death
Women do it because they can't stand staring at their ugly classmates

Ugly people will be the first in the FEMA camps.

JFL @ this low IQ cunt. Now compare it to Elliot Rodger or Seung-Hui Cho's manifesto. Females can't do anything right

Jfl, she is going to kill all the ugly students, avoid going to jail because she is a young foid, then have a gangbang with all the chads she let live.

A cavemen had better handwriting than that obnoxious whore.

Foids will be foids.

foids are too dumb to go ER

Jfl, she is going to kill all the ugly students, avoid going to jail because she is a young foid, then have a gangbang with all the chads she let live.
Hypergamy 101, eliminate/enslave ugly men and have babies and sex with tera chad. Utopia for womem

Roast whores literally want to kill ugly males.

When girls use "ugly" in a manner like that, they're referring to the girls that are more attractive than themselves.

They almost always mean the opposite of what they're saying

I expected to read "virgin" before opening the thread

What have ugly people done to deserve so much hate?

A girl will never shoot up a school.

Fucking loser.
In the other hand, i want to get killed by her.

I thought Columbine was the first one.
No, but i'd argue it's the first one that made committing mass murder "look cool".

Since a foid can't do anything right, she would most likely fail the kill shot and leave you disabled in a wheelchair
Ragefuel

ugly is a pretty generic insult tbf