Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News School shooter wanted to shoot ‘pretty’ girls in back of their head

he alreadt knew he was incel jfl

Imagine what was going through that chad's head as he was dying. He would have gone on to live a perfect life where he could fuck any foid he wanted and anything he wanted he could get easily. Then all that came to an end because of some babyfaced incel with a gun. Just imagine what was running through his head as he realized that all that potential would be crushed because of something like that.
:feelskek:

Imagine what was going through that chad's head as he was dying. He would have gone on to live a perfect life where he could fuck any foid he wanted and anything he wanted he could get easily. Then all that came to an end because of some babyfaced incel with a gun. Just imagine what was running through his head as he realized that all that potential would be crushed because of something like that.
Maybe he shouldn't have ran straight towards the shooter trying to be a hero? He did technically stop those bullets.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Maybe he shouldn't have ran straight towards the shooter trying to be a hero? He did technically stop those bullets.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Low penetration, high damage hollow point rounds perhaps. Wouldn't stop them if they were armor piercing rounds.

he looks like a 5'1 trucel who I used to know and he also used to get picked up for being short and fat.

Based and projectile pilled

This fakecel just needed to wait for puberty. Now he is an actual incel rotting in prison.

1666613636455.jpg

^ Brutal twist of fate. His genetics denied him a decent life then in a cruel twist of fate god gave him tallfag growth spurt but he'll only enjoy it behind bars. There's no way he'd continue to be bullied if he just waited for the height increase.

Last edited:
why does he look like a fricking child, no offense to shortcels btw

Killed four people, robbed himself of freedom, and will have zero notoriety for his shooting ten, fifteen, or twenty years from now.

What is the point in that?

His social media following mogs mine

this is why you dont bully the weird white kid
This is why you don’t bully. Period.

I hate it how bullies somehow think they are entitled to bully people and of victims react they are the bad guys

I guess that's a point for the "youngcels are fakecels" crowd, this dude thought it was ovER for him and became a killER only to grow to fucking 6'4 in custody.

Just by being a tall white guy he might've been able to fuck that noodle he killed. But he threw it all away because he thought he was one of us. JFL

This kid is based.

I wish he had an AR-15. He could’ve gotten a double digit kill count. But pretty hard to sneak something of that size into the school undetected lol

This fakecel just needed to wait for puberty. Now he is an actual incel rotting in prison.

1666613636455.jpg

^ Brutal twist of fate. His genetics denied him a decent life then in a cruel twist of fate god gave him tallfag growth spurt but he'll only enjoy it behind bars. There's no way he'd continue to be bullied if he just waited for the height increase.
I guess that's a point for the "youngcels are fakecels" crowd, this dude thought it was ovER for him and became a killER only to grow to fucking 6'4 in custody.

Just by being a tall white guy he might've been able to fuck that noodle he killed. But he threw it all away because he thought he was one of us. JFL
:feelskek: Still based, he'd probabmy be too mentally fucked to enjoy being a mogger.

HE SHOULD BE THE TRUE SAINT INCEL ICON NOT THAT RICH HTN HAPPA FAG ER WHO ONLY KILLED FELLOW RICECELS HE FILLS LITERALLY EVERY CRITERIA ALL HAIL SAINT ETHAN CRUMBLEY

HE SHOULD BE THE TRUE SAINT INCEL ICON NOT THAT RICH HTN HAPPA FAG ER WHO ONLY KILLED FELLOW RICECELS HE FILLS LITERALLY EVERY CRITERIA ALL HAIL SAINT ETHAN CRUMBLEY
Stfuuu

All the seething normies in the comment section lmao.

I would love to call him Lord Ethan. Too bad he did not distribute his journal/manifesto.